Communication is the key to everything! Communication can open doors that you didn’t even know existed and it can bring you close to people if you ask the right questions.
Intimacy is very important when you are trying to start a relationship with a guy and the purest, best intimacy you can only get by talking about things that mean a lot to you.
You don’t have to get naked to be intimate with someone, you can be intimate on so many more levels.
In addition to that, there is nothing that breaks a good mood like that awkward silence we all hate.
No one wants to sit for hours with someone who doesn’t know how to keep a conversation going, so why would we want to spend our life with someone like that?
Some people simply don’t know how to continue the conversation or ask a question, but they really want to get to know the person who’s sitting next to them for whatever reason.
It doesn’t always have to be to impress them or to seduce them.
Sometimes, it’s because you want someone in your life as a friend.
But here we’re taking in consideration women who want to get to know a man they find attractive.
To help you out with that, here we have some unusual questions you can ask the guy you’re interested in so you can get to know him on a new, deeper level and also so you can figure out if you are compatible.
Some of these questions might be too unusual for your everyday people, but don’t worry. If he’s open-minded enough, he will be impressed with your interest.
1. What is your favorite quote and why?
2. If you had a whole day to yourself, what would you do?
3. What are you thinking about at night when you can’t sleep?
4. What is the most precious item you own?
5. What fictional place would you like to visit, if you could?
6. What is the most annoying habit people think you have?
7. What job would you be very good at?
8. What skill would you like to improve?
9. What’s your dream country to live in and why?
10. What songs resonate with your emotional state right now?
11. If someone comes to you to ask for help, what do they ask for the most often?
12. What takes up too much of your time?
13. If you were frozen for a couple of hundred years, what would you first ask for when you woke up?
14. What makes you smile?
15. Can you tell me 5 little things that make you feel better?
16. Who’s your favorite band or artist and why?
17. If you were a cartoon character, what would your name be and what would you look like?
18. What do you imagine a perfect date to look like?
19. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
20. What’s the one opinion you have that no one else resonates with?
21. What is one of your interests that not many people know about?
22. What is the best book you have ever read?
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. What’s something you look forward to in the next ten years?
25. What was your first memory?
26. What’s the best thing that happened to you in the last year?
27. What do you do first thing in the morning?
28. What do you hope never changes?
29. What movie title best describes your life?
30. What’s the one thing you really want but can’t afford?
31. What age do you want to live to?
32. What was so special about your childhood?
33. What was your childhood dream?
34. When was your first kiss?
35. What is the most impressive thing you can do?
36. In your opinion, what question can you ask to find out the most about someone?
37. What was the best compliment you have ever received?
38. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
39. Do you think that you have been an inspiration to someone?
40. What’s your spirit animal?
41. What’s the dumbest thing you have ever done?
42. What’s the worst pick-up line you have ever used?
43. If someone wrote a book about you, what would its title be?
44. What thought occupies you a lot lately?
45. What is something you are certain you won’t ever try?
46. Have you ever tried any drugs?
47. If you had the power to make one rule that everyone needed to follow to stay alive, what would it be?
48. Do you have an addiction?
49. As you’re getting older, are you becoming more like your parents?
50. What are you most thankful for?
51. What is the scariest monster you could imagine?
52. What risks are worth taking?
53. What do you take for granted?
54. What’s the trait you love the most about yourself?
55. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
56. What irrational fear do you have?
57. What’s the worst advice you have ever received?
58. What is your strongest belief?
59. What makes you happy?
60. What makes you feel alive?
61. What will be your last words?
62. What would you do with one million dollars?
63. What are the personality traits someone the complete opposite of you would have?
64. Can you describe yourself in three words?
65. What’s the hardest lesson you have learned?
66. What do you want to be remembered for?
67. What’s your favorite smell?
68. What’s one responsibility you really wish you didn’t have?
69. What 5 things do you want to accomplish before you die?
70. What’s the best thing about getting older?
71. How do you hope to change as a person in the future?
72. Have you ever done something illegal?
73. What was your biggest lie?
74. Do you get in the way of your own success?
75. What do you think people see when they look at you?
76. What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
77. Are you more into looks or brains?
78. Would you ever take back someone who cheated on you?
79. Do you want to get married? If yes, how will you know that you are ready for marriage?
80. Do you have someone with whom you can talk about everything?
81. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
82. What was the biggest lesson you learned from your previous partner?
83. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
84. Do you regret anything in your life?
85. What would you do now if you knew that you were going to die in a few minutes?
86. What is your perception of God?
87. Is there anything you refuse to do, no matter the circumstances?
88. What would you be doing if you could live forever?
89. What’s something too serious to be joked about?
90. What is more important—happiness or truth?
91. What is the biggest thing missing in your life right now?
92. What is beauty to you?
93. What is ‘home’ to you?
94. If you could change one law, what would it be?
95. If your house was burning and you could save only one item, what would it be?
96. If you could time-travel, would you go to the future or the past?
97. How do you define love?
98. What would you do if you were president for one day?
99. What is your biggest fantasy?
100. What is your favorite part of a woman’s body?
Just a quick reminder at the end, most men will not get why you’re asking him so many questions, so don’t bombard him with these without giving your own opinion before asking another question.
Otherwise, it might get weird and you will seem too clingy. Don’t.
Also, he will get to know you a bit better and he will fall in love with you just the way you’re falling for him.
Let him get to know you, so he can see that you are allowing him to see the hidden parts of your mind.
It will make him more relaxed and he will be more open about his own opinions and it won’t seem strange to him—he won’t feel like he’s being investigated.
Just be open to whatever his answers are. Don’t make faces if he tells you something that you weren’t prepared to hear.
It will work wonders and you will connect on levels that you have never before seen.