There are millions of questions to ask your crush, but which one should you choose?
If you’re wondering which questions will make your crush open up to you and bring you closer, you’re in the right place!
You see, we live in the digital era, where appearances have become the first thing and sometimes the only thing we pay attention to.
The same thing applies when you have a crush.
Sometimes, you neglect the importance of asking them questions because you’re too mesmerized by their looks (talking from experience).
Or you really like that guy/girl and you’re dying to know everything about them but you certainly don’t want to appear like a psychiatrist bombarding your crush with too many questions. I feel you.
Asking too many questions is not good but do you know what’s even worse?
It’s asking questions just for the sake of asking, without any specific intention (or not asking at all).
If you do this, it will only be a waste of time and you will not achieve anything with it.
What you need to do is wisely choose specific questions which will help your crush to slowly start opening themselves up to you without feeling forced to do so.
It’s the only way to get to know them better and to find out if you’re compatible with them.
So the next time you talk or text to your crush, try asking them some of the following 50 questions and enjoy in discovering their mindset, preferences and (perhaps) some of their little secrets!
50 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CRUSH AND HELP THEM OPEN UP TO YOU
1. What is one thing that you swore you’d never do again?
If you want to know what is the one thing your crush regretted doing, this is the perfect way to ask it. It is not intrusive and you’re not attacking them.
2. When was the last time you cried?
If you want to know if your crush is not afraid of showing their vulnerable side, you should definitely ask this one. To help them open up, you can first talk about your last crying experience.
3. Where would you like to live if you could choose to live anywhere in the world?
By asking this one, you’ll find out what type of environment they prefer (exotic, coldish or something else) which is linked to their personality as well.
4. Is your best friend male or female?
This question says a lot about their relationships with the opposite sex.
5. Would you rather choose love or money?
In a nutshell, you’re asking whether your crush is materialistic or, rather, spiritual (or a combination of both).
6. What’s the first thing you would do if you had lots of money?
Not many of us would invest our money in something smart or beneficial, so it is always a good question to ask, to find out whether they are serious or rebellious.
7. What’s the worst thing you have experienced so far?
You might be surprised by the answer to this one. Just keep in mind not to be judgmental.
8. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Is your crush having a birthday soon or do you just want to know what would make them happy? Find out and run to the closest store for the perfect gift for your crush.
9. If you could go back in time, what would you do differently?
You may as well find out something about their past relationships or something they regret doing in their past.
10. What is your weirdest quirk?
Related: 35 Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Crush And Win Them Over
We all have quirks and flaws and I bet you’re dying to hear about the weirdest quirk of your crush. (Maybe it’s something that will make you fall for them even more).
11. What do you think about open relationships?
Or an even better question: Have you ever been in an open relationship?
12. What’s your opinion about cheating in a relationship?
This is one of the best questions to ask your crush. If you see that they are against cheating, chances are that they have never done that and they have no intention of doing it. Lucky you!
13. What’s the first thing that came to your mind when you first saw me?
You might be surprised or die laughing when you hear their answer to this one.
14. Do you have any ambitions?
If they don’t, they might be a couch potato, uninterested in what is going on around them. Ask them and find out!
15. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Related: 60 Fun And Fre*ky Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
We all have some crazy shit we’ve done in our past, so how ‘crazy’ is your crush actually?
16. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
There’s no such thing as perfection. If they don’t want to change anything about themselves, you might be dealing with a narcissist in disguise. (Beware!).
17. Do you like adventure?
Has your crush ever tried bungee jumping or something else adventurous (that will make them even more interesting)?
18. Do you think about the future?
If you really like them, you will want to know if they have some plans for the future. If they do, you can be sure they know what they are doing with their life.
19. If you were an animal, what would you choose to be?
This one is always fun to ask, so don’t miss the opportunity to do so!
20. Have you ever been complimented by a boy/girl?
If yes, you could ask them what they have been complimented on.
21. Do you believe in magic?
Is your crush a dreamer or a hardcore realist? Ask them if they believe in magic and find out.
22. What are some of your favorite places to be with your partner?
Is it a restaurant, the beach or somewhere else? This one’s great to ask if you’re interested in if your crush is romantic.
23. Do you have any phobias?
Do they fear something that you have never heard of? I bet you would like to know that.
24. What do you do for fun?
Is your crush only sitting on the couch and watching TV all day for fun? Find out how fun they actually are.
25. What’s your favorite TV show?
Their favorite TV show could say a lot about their personality and taste as well.
26. Do you have a bucket list ?
If they do, you might consider helping them fulfill it.
27. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
We all have one thing we can’t live without and maybe you both have the same thing in mind.
28. Do you like small meet-ups or big parties?
If they are specifically into small meet-ups, chances are they are an introvert. Big parties are usually a characteristic of extroverts.
29. What is your favorite song?
Find out what your crush’s favorite song is and listen to it on repeat when you get home (I know you will).
30. Do you like to spend time in nature?
See also: What Does It Mean When You Dream About Your Crush? 10 Dreams Explained
Is your crush the nature type or more of the ‘living in four walls’ type?
31. What is the one thing you spend money on even though you know you shouldn’t?
We all have bought one thing that we knew we shouldn’t have. Ask this and find out about their passions and guilty pleasures.
32. What do you hate most about people?
You certainly don’t want to make a bad impact on your crush. By asking this, you’re decreasing the chances of doing so.
33. What’s the best thing you’ve done for someone?
Find out how generous and heartwarming they are; or maybe not?
34. Are you superstitious?
If you’re superstitious yourself, maybe you share a similar trait.
35. Do you believe in karma ?
Usually, those who believe in karma have gone through a tough period in their life but they still aren’t vengeful.
36. What were you like when you were a child?
Was your crush a rebel as a child or the opposite of it? Hmm…
37. Would you rather live in the city or in nature?
Both has its benefits. Think about their answer and find out if you agree with them.
38. Do you believe in soulmates?
If your crush believes in soulmates, chances are they are a hopeless romantic, which is awesome if you’re the same type.
39. What is the one thing you fear the most?
Is it being alone, the fear of darkness or something else?
40. Do you have a crush?
This one’s a must. Maybe they will admit to you that they actually do have a crush at the moment (and the crush is you).
41. What’s your favorite thing to do on the Internet?
Is it listening to music, watching movies, chatting or something else? If it is movies, you can propose watching them together.
42. What do you do when you’re feeling sad?
Some people cry, some find comfort in eating, some seek comfort from others. And what about your crush?
43. Have you ever had your heart broken?
If your crush starts showing signs of discomfort or they don’t want to talk about it, chances are they have or are still heartbroken.
44. How do you deal with break-ups?
You can use this one to share your experiences as well, so that you can help them open up to you.
45. If there was one thing you could save from a burning house, what would it be?
Would it be their laptop, pet, food or something silly? Feel free to share your opinion on this one, too.
46. Are you ticklish?
As they might be your potential partner, you need to know if they are ticklish so that you know what to do when the time comes.
47. Do you have a bad date story to tell?
Listen to this one carefully so that you don’t repeat the same mistakes as someone they dated before.
48. Do you like flirting?
If they do, you can proceed by asking them what their favorite flirting combo is. That way, they’ll make it easier for you to decipher when they are flirting with you.
49. Do you snore?
This one’s self-explanatory.
50. Do you prefer a partner who agrees with everything or contradicts everything?
This one will tell you whether they are looking for a puppet or the real deal.