All of us who have lost our parents know how hard it is to cope and how much harder it gets around their birthdays and on the actual date they passed away.
But we also know they deserve to be remembered and celebrated on that day especially. For all of you who want to wish a happy heavenly birthday to your beloved dad, your guardian angel, here’s a moving collection of happy birthday in Heaven dad quotes and wishes.
A dad is someone who holds the whole family together. When he leaves, a lot of emptiness and sadness is left behind.
On his birthday, we want to do something special. We want to celebrate his life and honor his death. We want to show our love and nostalgia.
The thing is that words usually fail us when we have so much to say in our hearts. Our tears can tell it all but we can’t cry. We promised them that we wouldn’t. We promised our fathers that we’ll move on and that we won’t allow the sadness to consume us.
When that happens, when words fail to express your deepest feelings, these happy birthday dad in Heaven quotes are there to help you honor your beautiful angel in a way he really deserves it.
Happy Birthday In Heaven Dad Quotes
So, before we start, you need to promise me something; no tears, okay?
Below are some of the best happy birthday quotes for your dad in Heaven. You can use them as they are or you can use them just as an inspiration to write your own birthday greeting for your beloved dad that will last forever…
1. “For everything that is yet to come, I miss you more than words can say. I am blessed for each and every moment I had you in my life. I know you are smiling down on me from Heaven and protecting me every step of the way. I love you, dad.”
2. “I am sending birthday wishes to you in Heaven today dad. If not for your wisdom and kindness I would not be the person I am today. Thank you for everything you did for me. I’ll love you forever and beyond.”
3. “As you celebrate your birthday with the angels, I celebrate the memory of having you as a father. Best wishes on the day you were brought into this world. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
4. “I know you are hiding behind every cloud. That your warmth is in every ray of sunshine that touches my skin. Your hands are in the wind that twirls my hair. That’s when I feel you close. You are not somewhere up there…far away from me. That’s when I have a reason to smile. Every new day challenges me to try and transform the pain of losing you into love and cherishing the memories we shared. I will always search for you in every ray of sunshine. I will always miss you.”
5. “Happy Birthday, Dad. Not a single day goes by without me thinking about you. I miss you more than words could ever hope to express. I am especially thinking of you today, on your birthday. I know that you are smiling down at me and enjoying yourself. I will always love you.”
6. “It’s always on your birthday that I think back on all those wonderful times we had together. It makes me smile, laugh and cry. Happy birthday my beloved dad up in Heaven.”
7. “Dear dad, you were the one who gave me life, who taught me right from wrong, and gave me so much love that I have enough to last for the rest of my days. I hope you are proud of me. Love you, daddy.”
8. “My best birthday wishes to the hero of my life, the best father in the world. He may not be with me today, but he will never leave my heart. Happy birthday in Heaven dad. I miss you a lot.”
9. “Every day I thank God for the time we shared together and the memories I have of that time. You blessed all who knew you with your kindness and light. You blessed me with every day we have spent together and now you are my guardian angel.”
10. “Thoughts of you do not make me cry, they rather make me smile and fill my soul with happiness because I know you are peacefully resting in Heaven. I wish you a peaceful and happy birthday in Heaven dad!”11. “On this special day, words seem so little. I miss you, dad. I miss my best friend. I miss my rock. You will always live in my heart. I will forever carry you in my soul.”
12. “The only gifts today will be your sweet memories left behind. May Angels hold you closely and sing you a happy song. And I’ll be sending wishes today and all year long. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
13. “I am sending across my best birthday wishes to the best dad I know. He may not be here now, but he’s forever in my heart. Happy birthday, dad!”
14. “My amazing dad, happy heavenly birthday. I’m grateful to know you are in Heaven, but I find earth a little hard to handle without you! Ask those beautiful angels to send me the strength to go on. You’ve always known how to make things better! I miss you, and I still need you. Have a blessed heavenly birthday, dad.”
15. “Dear dad, I sealed my birthday wishes for you inside an envelope filled with love and respect so it reaches you in Heaven and goes right through your soul.”
16. “I know you’re watching me from over the sky. I want you to know that you are very much alive in my heart and I’ll never let your memories fade away. Happy birthday in Heaven dad!”
17. “Heaven has no clue how lucky it is to have you as its angel. I love you and I miss you, dad.”
18. “Just wanted to tell you how much I miss you and that the loving memories of you are everlasting in my mind. I wish you a marvelous birthday, knowing that you are by the Lord’s side!”
19. “Even though you’re far away, I miss you every single day. I know you’re gone and that’s okay, I still like to celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday, daddy.”
20. “Happy birthday wishes seem to disappear with the wind, but I know your soul hears them.”21. “We wish that all the love we feel for you and that we maintain despite your passing away can reach up to Heaven for your birthday. Happy birthday in Heaven dad and today, more than ever, you are present in our memories.”
22. “You were always more than just a father to me. You were my hero and inspiration. You still inspire me even though you are not physically with me. I am everything I am because I had you to show me the way. Enjoy Heaven dad. I’ll love you forever.”
23. “Today is your birthday in Heaven above, my blessings I send on the wings of this dove. Always loved and forever missed… Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
24. “Since you left, I have constantly prayed that you sit next to the angel bearing your name. He will help you hear this Happy Birthday prayer from me. I miss you Dad.”
25. “Today is the birthday of the best father in the world. Happy birthday, dad in Heaven! Whenever I think about the days we’ve shared together, I smile. I miss the laugh we had together. You are the one for whom I’ll always feel love and gratitude. Miss you dad!”
26. “Death’s icy jaws may have snatched you away from me, but you will forever remain the hero of my life. Have a happy birthday in heaven, dad.”
27. “Though you are not here with me, I know you will always guide me and be with me through thick and thin. Happy birthday in Heaven dad. I hope you are having a good time there.”
28. “Heaven has a new angel that can look after me better. As you sit near the heavenly Father, receive my love and continue to look after me. Cheers to a special dad on a special day!”
29. “As you celebrate your birthday today up in heaven, I hope you know that I am missing you so badly and that the love you left in my heart is the only thing I hold on to in your absence. Happy birthday in Heaven daddy.”
30. “Your eternal departure literally broke my heart into pieces. On this special day, I wish you a Happy Birthday dad in heaven. You are in my heart now and forever.”31. “I know you are still watching over me dad. I feel you almost every single day. This is especially true today because it is your birthday. I know I was not an easy kid to raise, but thanks to you I am proud of who I have become.”
32. “As I grow older, no matter whose love will give me happiness, I will always remain my daddy’s little girl. I miss you dad, happy bday!”
33. “I couldn’t have had a better father. Thank you, dad, for always being there for me. I remember you today with especially fond memories. I love you very much. Happy birthday in heaven, dad.”
34. “I might be some other man’s queen one day, but I will forever stay your princess. Happy birthday, daddy. I wish you were here. Love you and miss you so much.”
35. “Today I remember all the wonderful birthdays we had together. I miss you beyond words. I hope you’re doing well and I will see you again, some day. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.!
36. “Dad, the stars can’t immortalize you because they will fade away. A poem can’t commemorate you because it would be forgotten one day. The only place I will keep you is my heart so that I will be with you always. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
37. “It’s your birthday, but it doesn’t feel like it without you here. It doesn’t matter; I’m going to celebrate it like you are here because I know that’s what you would have wanted. I love and miss you so much. Happy heavenly birthday, daddy.”
38. “There are a few happy birthday messages I want to send to my dad in heaven. First: Thank you for making my time with you amazing. Second: Thank you for being the dad I will forever be proud of. Third: Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Fourth: Thank you for having faith in me. Fifth: Thank you for being the most incredible dad a person can have. Last: I will always love you.”
39. “Happy birthday, to my dad in heaven. You were our rock on earth and took on so much responsibility for others. But now you are in Heaven where I hope you have found rest. Thank you for making me who I am, dad. Rest in peace and happy heavenly birthday.”
40. “Every day should be father’s day. You never know that better than when your father is gone.”41. “Not a single day passes by that my mind isn’t filled with phenomenal memories of your presence here on earth. On your birthday today, I wish you a sunny day in paradise. Happy heavenly birthday daddy.”
42. “I know Heaven is a better place for you, dad. But I wish I could have you here to share this cake with you. Happy birthday, daddy, you are my guardian angel now.”
43. “Ah Dad, it’s your birthday, and I don’t know what to do because you are not here. I wrote your name in the water where it could not be seen, and then I jumped into the water so I could feel like I was swimming with you! I miss all those things we used to do together, even though deep down inside I know you are still alive in a different way. Happy heavenly birthday, dad.”
44. “At times I feel powerless, helpless and worthless. But then I remember that you are looking down on me and that you wouldn’t want that. Happy Birthday to my dearest father in heaven.”
45. “It feels so weird to not have your face here today on your birthday for we always celebrate it together. Dad, even though you are not with us, you are always a part of each and every one of us in the family. I hope that today is one of your happiest days in Heaven because you truly deserve it. Hearty birthday up there daddy!”
46. “I have stopped staring at the sky at night because destiny has already taken away my brightest star, and it’s you, my daddy. Best birthday wishes to my angel!”
47. “Heaven is lucky to have an amazing person like you. Wishing you a happy birthday in paradise, daddy!”
48. “Dad, since you crossed the afterlife I’ve been crying every single day. I want you to know that I am not crying just for sadness, but because I remember all the beautiful memories we’ve shared with each other. I miss you more today on your birthday than any other day of the year. May Heaven surprise you with the best birthday ever.”
49. “It hurts me to think that you are no longer with us, daddy. Although I cannot help but smile with tears in my eyes thinking of how we have cherished each and every moment of our lives together while you are still alive. I miss you, dad, and I wish you a happy heavenly birthday.”
50. “Maybe God loves and admires you more, and that’s why he took you back earlier. I miss you so much, happy birthday in Heaven dad.”51. “Here is a delicious cake and a bottle of wine to toast to the most amazing father. I hope you can see this from heaven. Cheers Dad!”
52. “Beloved father, I know that you can hear and see me from above. I know you can feel how much I miss and need you. I also know you still want the best for me and that you want to see me happy this day, the day of your birthday. So, from down here, I send you a hug and I wish you a happy birthday.”
53. “Wonderful birthday in Heaven daddy! Celebrate with the angels, and we will do our best to treasure your memory here on Earth.”
54. “I know you’re in Heaven and that your birthday there must be way better than any party I could have thrown for you here. And maybe I’m being selfish when I say that I wish you were still here anyway. Happy heavenly birthday to the best dad ever.”
55. “The world was a brighter, more beautiful place with you in it. I miss you more every year, which is why I still take the time to say happy birthday dad, even though you’re not here with us anymore.”
56. “I had never known that being fatherless will also make me feel worthless, powerless, aimless and helpless. I am still finding my way through this pain. Wonderful birthday in Heaven daddy. I truly miss you.”
57. “Heaven is happy today because it is the day of your birthday, and down here we are happy because we know you are very well next to the heavenly Father. Dear dad, happy birthday.”
58. “You are the break in the clouds that let’s the sun shine through. Happy heavenly birthday, I miss you so much daddy.”
59. “Thank you for believing in me when I found it hard to believe in myself. I am a better person because of you. Love you, dad.”
60. “We miss you every single day daddy, but today, our emotions seem to be even stronger. We terribly long for your presence and nothing would make us happier than being able to celebrate this day with you. Unfortunately, I know that is not possible and that’s why we decided to send you the most wonderful birthday wishes. I know you can hear us. Until we meet again, keep in mind that we all love you so much!”61. “On your birthday mom and I visit your grave. We talk to you like you are here because we know you are listening. It’s not the same but it’s the best we have. Angels in Heaven are lucky to have you.”
62. “I can’t believe it’s your birthday daddy and you’re not here to celebrate it with us. Today I lean on all the good memories I have with you, and on the promise that I’ll see you again one day.”
63. “Happy birthday my safe haven, my warm embrace, my greatest supporter, my joy and my silent pain. You will forever be missed.”
64. “The best father in the world now belongs to heaven. You will forever be in my life and in my heart dad. I wish you’re having a blast in the sky. Happy birthday!”
65. “Although you aren’t here to celebrate it with me, I know that you’re getting a birthday serenade from the angels. Happy heavenly birthday dad.”
66. “Having a dad in Heaven is hard because you miss him so much on Earth. God and the angels are lucky to have you by their sides. I will forever miss you and carry you as a most wonderful memory in my heart for as long as I live.”
67. “I never thought that this day would come, at least not so soon. The day I couldn’t wish a happy birthday to your face. So I’m sending you my best wishes straight from my heart and right up to heaven. I love you, dad.”
68. “Dad, I may still be getting lots of hugs, but none of these hugs are as warm as yours. I miss you… have the best birthday up there in heaven!”
69. “No matter how long you’ve been gone I will never forget your birthday. Missing you so much and happy heavenly birthday, daddy.
70. “If I had the chance I would hug you all day today…just to make a few more memories. Happy Birthday my heaven dad.”71. “Death may have taken your physical body away from us, but your spirit and affection still linger in our hearts every single day. It still feels like you are just in the same house as we are. Happy birthday, daddy! The time we have spent together is enough to declare that you are the best person in this world.”
72. “Every time I think of you dad, tears come down my cheeks the same way rain falls on the Earth. I miss you so much, dad.”
73. “You always taught me to stand tall and fight for my beliefs. Instead of saying goodbye, every year on your birthday I honor your memory. I love you, daddy.”
74. “Not even Heaven is far enough to make me forget your big birthday. Missing you on this special day. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
75. “Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be strong. I am sorry for letting you down while you were here. I am sorry I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye. Honestly, I can never be strong enough to accept the fact that you are already gone.”
76. “To my hero and the best father of all the heavens and earth, may you have the best birthday today. Even if you are not here, you never fail to put a smile on my face, you are definitely exceptional! I miss you!”
77. “Death may have taken you from me. But it does not know that it has actually brought us closer to each other. Thanks for listening to me at night, daddy.”
78. “Happy birthday, my beloved dad. Although you are in Heaven now, the lessons you taught me as a child have continued to shape my life. My love for you is as strong as ever.”
79. “May the angels sing to you in the most joyous way. Happy bday in Heaven, my beloved father!”
80. “Right from the time you first held me in your arms, up until the day you sent me off to school, I am holding today all the wonderful memories we shared that made me become the person I am today. I miss you so much, dad.”81. “Hi, dad! Today is your big day. Even if you’re no longer here, I want to take this chance to thank you for being the best father you can be to us. You were a great provider and you are definitely our only hero. I hope you’re having the best birthday dad. Heaven is so lucky to have you on this day.”
82. “Even though it hurts that you are no longer here with me, I am so blessed for all of the time we spent together. Happy birthday in heaven, dad.”
83. “I never stopped missing you for once in my life. Today, I am missing you even more because it’s your birthday and you’re not with me. I wish you a cheerful birthday in Heaven dad!”
84. “Happy birthday in heaven dad. Enjoy your birthday with God and angels. Missing you too much.”
85. “The painful feeling after you left for Heaven is even fresh today, dad. The wonderful moments which we spent together when you were here made me smile with eyes full of tears. Happy Birthday, I love you so much, dad.”
86. “I want you to know that even though you’re no longer here, I think about you every single day. There are just so many lessons that you have taught me. I miss your smile, your laughter and your sense of humor. I guess Heaven is just so lucky to have an angel as funny as you. I wish you a happy birthday in Heaven dad!”
87. “Your body had to rest, but your soul is happy in heaven. I wish you the best birthday ever dad!”
88. “Today is both a very happy and difficult day for me. Two people I loved the most were born on this day but, unfortunately, both of them are no longer alive. My mom and my dad were the best parents a child could ever ask for. Thank you for everything you did for us. I hope we’re making you proud guys… All I can do now is to shout happy birthday mom and dad in Heaven and I really hope you can hear me. I miss you, both of you, more than you can even imagine it. Oh, and also, I wanted to tell you that I love you. Always have, always will.”
89. “Dad, how ironic it is that I have wasted all of these years not listening to pieces of advice you wanted to share with me. But now that you are not here anymore, I am actually living life exactly how you taught me. Best birthday in heaven, dad!”
90. “To the greatest hero of my life, my best friend, and the best father in the entire universe, happy birthday in heaven. You may be far away, but your soul can still be felt. I love you and I miss you so much!”91. “You might not be here in person, but your spirit will forever live in our hearts. I miss you, daddy.”
92. “I’m thinking of you today and sending you lots of birthday love. Happy birthday in heaven dad.”
93. “I celebrate you today and every other day because you have been the sweetest part of my life and the memories of you shall forever dwell in my mind. Wishing you joy on your birthday in heaven! I love you, pop.”
94. “We’re honoring you on this day and every day after for being such an amazing person that has shaped us to be who we are. It’s your birthday today. That’s why there won’t be tears of sadness, only tears of joy because we’re celebrating your life. Happy Birthday, dad, we love you!”
95. “Dad, though it seemed like I wasn’t listening to what you were saying when you were still alive, I want you to know that I am living every single day of this life honoring all of your advice. Thanks for everything! Happy birthday in Heaven dad!”
96. “In my heart, you shall forever remain despite the fact that you are not with me any longer. Wishing you a heavenly birthday dad!”
97. “What Heaven wishes Heaven gets, for some reason it wanted you. God was probably missing an angel. We have to make peace with His wishes even though it is hard. We wish you a happy birthday daddy. We miss you.”
98. “Dad, I am very proud of having a great father like you. You taught me enough courage to deal with the pain after you left. I promise I’ll be happy again. I’ll make you proud for sure. Happy birthday my dear dad. Rest in peace.”
99. “Happy birthday my hero. Happy birthday my warmest embrace. Happy birthday, dad. Miss you much more than words can express.”
100. Happy birthday, daddy. It’s those treasured memories we made that get me through hard times like today. You remain loved and appreciated for all you did for us every single day.”101. “You were truly one of a kind and the best father anyone could ever hope to have. Not a day passes that I don’t miss you. Happy birthday up there in heaven.”
102. “Happy birthday to my precious father in heaven. I love and miss you, today and always. Missing you.”
103. “I am sending birthday wishes to my dad in heaven. Every piece of advice you ever gave me is my guideline in life. Every wonderful memory is something to reminisce about and share with my children someday in the future. You are missed, and you will always be loved.”
104. “You have received the award of being the best father in this world, now I’m pretty sure you are eyeing on that trophy to still be the best dad in heaven. The angels are so lucky to have you now. Happy birthday, daddy. I miss you so much!”
105. “I wish I could write a Heaven poem to give to my dad on his birthday. I think that would be the best gift for the angel he is now.”
106. “I’ve spent the whole day looking through photos of us during happier times. I’ve laughed, cried, gone numb and felt the pain of losing you all over again. Happy birthday in Heaven dad! It’s not the same here without you.”
107. “I know no amount of sorrow, tears or heartaches will bring you back to me, so all I can do now is to move on and cherish all the great times that we spent together. Happy birthday to you in Heaven, daddy!”
108. “Dad, since you’ve been gone, I keep thinking about you, and it pains me a lot. I would be willing to give anything just to relive those beautiful memories. Missing you like crazy. Best b-day wishes dad.”
109. “Dad, losing you made me realize how special you are to me and how deep my love is for you. I hope I can turn back time and make you feel important and proud every single day. Best birthday with the angels!”
110. “You’re not here, but I wish the best for you wherever you’re now. Have a wonderful birthday in heaven dad!”111. “I wish I could send you a birthday card like I used to do when I was away. I wish I could hug you as I used to when I was near you and mom. I wish I could hear your voice or at least leave a happy birthday message on your answering machine, knowing you would call me back. But I can’t. All I can do is wish you a happy B-day through prayer and know that even though you can’t say anything back, you are listening. Love you, dad.”
112. “Many birthday greetings from all those you left behind on earth. We love and miss you dearly, daddy. Happy heavenly birthday.”
113. “Dad, you were the best father anyone could ever wish for. Even though you’re not here beside me, your lessons and guidance are with me every day. Happy birthday in Heaven dad.”
Happy Birthday In Heaven Dad Poems
Warning; the following list is even more heart-touching and moving than the list of birthday quotes above. I present to you this list of the most heartfelt happy heavenly birthday dad poems.
Also, you can include all of these birthday wishes above and these birthday poems in the memorial cards and In Loving Memory cards for your beloved dad in heaven.
1. “Happy birthday to the best father
that ever existed.
No matter how much time passes,
I will always be daddy’s little girl.
Love you, dad.”
2. “My birthday gift
to you, would be –
carried, in memory
Of my love for you
that will always live on –
In life, as in death,
you will never be gone.”
Always Loved Forever Missed By – Toni Kane
3. “We celebrate your birthday
even though you’re gone –
Precious memories, of you
can’t help, but live on.”
Happy Heavenly Birthday By Toni Kane
4. “Thinking of you
on your special day –
Wishing you were here with us
and hadn’t gone away.
We always talk about you
and all the things, you used to do –
And so this comes, filled with love
that we keep, only for you.
5. “On your birthday in Heaven
in His Holy embrace –
What I wouldn’t give
to see your dear face.
In hearts and in minds
your memories we treasure –
But missed beyond words
and loved beyond measure.”
Happy Birthday In Heaven By Toni Kane
6. “Today Is your birthday
in Heaven above…
My blessings I send
on the wings of a dove.
Not just for today
but each day hereof…
I think of you always
with all of my love.
Always Loved, Forever Missed.”
By Toni Kane
7. “Your Birthday is a day I treasure
though you’re no longer here –
It reminds me of such happy times
that in heart, I hold so dear.
Even though I feel so sad
that you have gone away –
I wouldn’t change anything
or trade one single day.
So thank you for the memories
that are with me forever –
I’ll treasure those always
’till we are back together.”
By Toni Kane
A Letter To My Dad In Heaven: Happy Birthday, I Love You & Always Will
It’s been 10 months, 7 days and 12 hours since I told you: “ I love you, Dad”. 10 months, 7 days and 12 hours since you left me for good and since you went to heaven.
You know, I miss you so much dad that it feels like it’s been decades since you’ve been gone.
On the other hand, there are times when I feel your presence all around me and when it seems like it was yesterday that you were here.
I guess I still can’t believe that it has already been almost a year since I last saw you and since I last talked to you.
I know that this is something you wouldn’t like to hear, but the truth is that I’ve spent every moment of these 10 months dying from the inside.
That I’ve spent every morning waking up in tears and every night crying myself to sleep. That I’ve spent 10 months feeling incomplete because a part of me is missing.
I know you would want me to be stronger. That you would like me to be the tough girl you tried to raise.
But the truth is I can’t accept that you are gone forever. I can’t accept the fact that I should continue my life without you in it. I don’t know how to be strong without you.
The truth is that I feel like I am about to break down completely every second of every day.
But today is special. Today, I miss you more than usual. Today, the pain seems unbearable.
Today, I feel like my heart will literally break into a million pieces. Today is your birthday.
For as long as I can remember, this was one of the happiest dates in the year for me. It was the day when the whole family would get together to celebrate the day you were born.
The day when we celebrated the fact that we had someone like you in our lives. The day we celebrated you.
And here I am, trying to continue this tradition. Here I am, trying to survive your first birthday without you.
Here I am giving my best to celebrate your birthday the way you would want me to.
Here I am, wishing my dad in Heaven a happy birthday and hoping he hears me.
Here I am trying to accept the fact that for the first time ever, I can’t tell you how much I love you in person; trying to live with the fact that I can’t wish you a happy birthday the way I would like to.
Instead, the only thing I can do is to seal all of my birthday wishes for you inside of me and whisper them to heaven.
This year, on this special day, I can only hope that all of my birthday wishes somehow find a way to you.
I can only hope that you’ve finally found your peace and that you know how thankful I am to you. That you know how much I love you, wherever you are.
This is the first year in which I am not waiting for midnight to strike, so I can wake you up and bring you your favorite cake.
The first year in which you won’t act surprised, even though I was doing the same thing I did every year.The first year in which I didn’t spend weeks choosing your birthday present, thinking of what to get you. This year, I can only light a candle on your gravestone.
Here I am alone, doing my best to forget about all the sadness and trying to focus on the beautiful memories.
Trying to remember everything you gave to me and everything you taught me.
I am trying to fill myself with joy and happiness because I know that you are looking at me from above and because I know you would want me to be happy, even without you by my side.
I am doing my best not to cry today. I try not to be heartbroken that I’ve lost you because I know I should be thankful for having had you at all.
Instead of being sad, I am doing my best to be happy because I’ve had a real dad’s love, support and protection.
I am doing my best to be happy because I had the best dad in the world, and that is something nobody can ever take away from me.
But to be honest—I am not doing a very good job at being happy. As much as I try, I can’t seem to chase away this sadness that is eating me alive.
There is nobody around me who can fill the void you left behind. No person exists who could ever replace you in my life.
Everyone tells me that time heals all wounds. They keep telling me that with the years, I will learn how to live without you.
That I will find a way to cherish the memory of you without feeling this anger and sadness that consumes me completely.
But that isn’t happening. And the truth is that I feel worse and worse with every day which passes without you.The truth is that I miss you more and more with every minute. That I am dying to hear your voice just one more time.
That I am dying for you to hold me and tell me that things will be alright.
When I come to think of it, I think this is the thing I miss the most. I miss someone who could wipe away my tears and put a smile back on my face.
Someone who could hold me when I want to fall, and someone who will always have my back. No matter how old I get, I will always miss being daddy’s little girl.
Call me crazy, but deep down, I know you are looking at me from heaven, and that is the only thing in which I find comfort.
I know that you are my guardian angel and that you are still keeping me safe, the same way you were doing while you were alive.
You are not physically present in my life, but that doesn’t mean that you are gone from my heart. That doesn’t mean I don’t feel your presence all around me, and it certainly doesn’t mean I love you any less.
Happy birthday, Dad. I love you today, and I will love you for as long as I breathe.
Losing a father is undoubtedly one of the most difficult moments in life. You don’t just lose a loved one, you lose your rock, the calm to all of your storms, the person who truly loved you for who you are, unconditionally and eternally.
However, we find comfort in knowing that they’re in a better place and that they’re watching us from above. They truly become our guardian angels.
I hope you’ve found the perfect happy birthday in Heaven dad message that will surely be heard even up there, in the sky.
And remember, the best birthday gift you can give to your father is to make him proud of you even if he isn’t here anymore. Make him proud of the person you’ve become, of the person he always wanted you to become…
May yours and all of our beloved dads rest in peace!