Looking for the best food captions that will enrich your posts on social media? If yes, you’re definitely in the right place!
Social media has become the alternative reality. It abounds with different types of entertainment among which is good food accompanied with inspiring food pictures as well.
We have a variety of Italian food, Chinese food, Mexican food (you name it), and eating good food is definitely one of our favorite things in the whole world!
We love food, and more than that, we love sharing it on our social media (especially Instagram).
When we’re about to post a food photo of something we’ve eaten (or we’re about to eat), we also need to think about some inspiring food captions or food quotes as well.
It has literally become a norm (especially if you want to attract more people to your profile).
But, we certainly don’t want to write just about anything. We know that the best food on social media consists of best food captions!
A good food photo with a funny food Instagram caption or other inspiring words is worth a million.
And is there anything better than to own the list of best food captions for your profile on Instagram so that you don’t have to worry about it ever again? (I thought so).
Here is the ultimate list of best Instagram captions about food that will spice up your profile and capture the attention of many potential followers in no time!
Food Captions – 176 Best Food Captions For Your Instagram
1.Perfect has seven letters, so does food. Coincidence? I think not.
2. I love you to the fridge and back.
3. If you combine wine and dinner, the new word is winner.
4. Happiness is best served slow smoked and sauced.
5. The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.
6. Great food is like great S-E-X. The more you have the more you want.
7. I’m soy into you.
8. Some days I eat salads and go to the gym. Some days I eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called balance.
9. Of course size matters; no one wants a small cup of coffee.
10. Skinny people are easier to kidnap. Stay safe; eat cake.
11. I’m not like other girls. I know what I want for dinner. I’ve been thinking about it since lunch.
12. I just want a guy to say the three magic words to me…’I brought food’.
13. Coffee is always a good idea.
14. Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.
15. Eat clean. Stay fit. And have a burger to stay sane.
16. I may look like a potato now, but one day, I’ll turn into fries, and you’ll all want me then.
17. Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
18. Food is our common ground, a universal experience.
19. Thank God I don’t have to hunt for my food—I don’t even know where tacos live.
20. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
21. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
Funny Food Captions For Instagram
22. Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me food 2. Make me food 3. Be food
23. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
24. Don’t be upsetti; eat some spaghetti.
25. Donut worry; be happy.
26. You’re my BAE-gal.
27. Donut kill my vibe.
28. I’m on a seafood diet: I see food; I eat it.
29. There’s no ‘we’ in fries.
30. Count the memories not the calories.
31. I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
32. I like hashtags because they look like waffles #
33. I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.
34. Food before dudes.
35. Keep your friends close and your snacks closer.
36. I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
37. Food—cheaper than therapy.
38. WTF? (Where’s the food?)
39.Sorry—I’m in a relationship—with food.
40. I need a glass of wine..or a bottle…or a vineyard in Italy.
41. Wine flies when you’re having fun.
42. You had me at merlot.
43. We go together like tacos and Tuesdays.
44. If life gives you limes, make margaritas.
45. I wish someone looked at me the way I look at Taco Bell.
Food Captions For Instagram
46. If food were free, why work?
47. Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.
48. I get way too much happiness from good food.
49. Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee!
50. Every time I am confused about what to eat, I choose all the options.
51. Happiness is a pancake breakfast.
52. Honey comes from bees, but pancakes come from heaven!
53. Life is too short to eat bad and unhealthy food.
54. I’m just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression.
55. I think I was immediately fed, so food became a very important part of my life.
56. My head says go to gym. My heart says eat more ice cream!
57. Pizza is love! Pizza is life!!
58. You’re my butter half.
59. To eat is a necessity but to eat intelligently is an art.
60. Diet day 1: I have removed all the bad food from the house. It was delicious.
61. All I want for Christmas is food.
62. Eat whatever you want, and if someone tries to lecture you about your weight, eat them too.
63. Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
64. FIT (ish): Semi-fit; kinda-fit; someone who likes the idea of being fit but equally likes food.
65. If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.
Instagram Food Captions
66. Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions. Chocolate understands.
67. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Small, large, circle, square, thin crust, thick crust, stuffed crust, extra toppings.
68. I like rice. Rice is great if you’re hungry and want 2000 of something.
69. Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt.
70. We all eat & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.
71. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
72. People who love to eat always are the best people.
73. First, we eat then we do everything else.
74. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
75. A taste of the food life.
76. I like food. I like eating. And I don’t want to deprive myself of good food.
77. Count the memories not the calories.
78. There is no more sincere love than the love of food.
79. If food were free, why work?
80. I was always a junk food person—still am.
81. I think about food literally all day every day. It’s a thing.
82. Food is fuel.
83. Eating good food is my favorite thing in the whole world. Nothing is more blissful.
84. Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
Captions On Food
85. Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.
86. Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
87. If I can, I love staying in pajamas all day and watching movies and eating good food.
88. If someone else is paying for it, food just tastes a lot better.
89. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
90. There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.
91. My friends tell me that cooking is easy, but it’s not easier than not cooking.
92. Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality.
93. Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
94. You know, food is such – it’s a hug for people.
95. Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
96. The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
97. Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy.
98. Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
99. Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
100. The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.
101. Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
Best Food Captions Ideas For Instagram
102. If you combine good flavors, food turns into an orchestra.
103. Food is not just eating energy. It’s an experience.
104. You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
105. Ice cream is my comfort food.
106. I know how I like my food. I like it spicy, salty, sticky, crunchy, juicy, oozy—basically any dish you know and love, jacked up to a bordering-on-socially-unacceptable amount of flavor.
107. Cooking is love made visible.
108. Good food is the foundation of happiness.
109. Good food, good friends, good memories.
110. Food is my BFF.
111. Food is a tasty hug.
112. Good food brings people together.
113. Food tastes better when you eat it with family.
Food Captions Instagram
114. Food, friends, fun.
115. The main ingredient in food is love.
116. Obsessed with food.
117. Good food makes a good mood.
118. Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
119. A party without cake is only a meeting.
120. I want buns of steel, but also buns of cinnamon.
121. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream.
122. We’re made pho each other.
123. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
124. Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.
125. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
126. Cakes are healthy too; you just eat a small slice.
127. I am not a glutton—I am an explorer of food.
128. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.
129. Despite what psychologists will tell you, it’s totally OK replacing love with food.
130. I’m a big believer in winging it. I’m a big believer that you’re never going to find a perfect city travel experience or the perfect meal without a constant willingness to experience a bad one. Letting the happy accident happen is what a lot of vacation itineraries miss, I think, and I’m always trying to push people to allow those things to happen rather than stick to some rigid itinerary.
131. Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
Best Instagram Captions
132. The belly rules the mind.
133. One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
134. I just don’t want to look back and think, I could’ve eaten that.
135. I won’t be impressed with technology till I can download food.
136. You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy cupcakes. And that’s kind of the same thing.
137. Part of the secret to success in life is to eat what you like.
138. Keep calm and eat Nutella.
139. I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a pizza.
140. Every pizza can be a personal pizza if you just believe in yourself.
141. In crust we trust.
142. You stole a pizza my heart.
143. The secret ingredient is always cheese.
144. Boys come and go; pizza is forever.
145. I pepper-only have eyes for you.
146. The best beers are the ones we drink with friends.
147.Seafood makes you live 10 years more.
148. Most seafood should be simply threatened with heat and then celebrated with joy.
149. To save the seas, we can eat sustainably and be conscious of the seafood we eat.
150. I think everybody, no matter what they eat,should eat at least fifty percent raw food. But I eat some seafood.
151. Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster.
152. I love seafood. I’m not a vegetarian, but I’m probably a pescetarian.
153. Seafood was always my favorite food. I mean, fried lobster? Come on. Once I found out shrimp, scallops and lobster were my allergic triggers, I had to change my diet.
154. For me, if there’s anything that would represent me and my style of cooking, it would be a seafood platter. Maybe a perfectly shucked oyster with a bit of lemon and cocktail sauce or mignonette sauce.
155. I’m a pescatarian, so I don’t eat red meat or pork. My dinners usually consist of seafood in some way. And maybe cookies after!
156. Like a one-eyed cat, peepin’ in a seafood store.
Good Food Captions For Insta
157. Be like a pineapple. Stand tall, be sweet, and always wear a crown.
158. I love you berry much!.
159. First I drink the coffee, then I do the things.
160. You’re so brew-tiful.
161. I love you a latte.
162. Coffee…because it’s too early for wine.
163. I like big cups and I cannot lie.
164. To do today: Drink coffee and be awesome.
165. Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.
166. Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants.
167. This Thanksgiving I’m going to stop eating as soon as I get full…said no one ever.
168. Let’s get cranberry sauced.
169. I can’t eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
170. We go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows.
171. If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
172. I have hunger management issues.
173. Don’t go bacon my heart.
174. I think my soulmate might be carbs.
175. All about that baste.
176. Pilates? I thought you said pie and lattes.