1. She is always there for me, no matter what stupidity I commit!
2. She loves me with all of her heart and always reminds me of that.
3. She fought for me when I wasn’t strong enough to do so.
4. She is the only person I don’t feel ashamed to cry in front of.
5. She saw me at my worst and she chose to stand by me.
6. Her parents love me like I am their daughter.
7. She is the only person who can slap me for my own good. And no, I won’t kill her because of that.
8. She is someone I can tell my darkest secrets to and I don’t need to be afraid that she will blab all about it.
9. She was with me in my moments of sorrow, to hold my hand and to tell me everything will pass.
10. She is my common sense when I am incapable of deciding what is best for me.
11. She was with me through every break-up I went through, talking to me and trying to make me feel better.
12. She was there to hold my hand when I went to the doctor for him to confirm that I was pregnant.
13. She is someone who will drive all night to see me and comfort me because she knows I can always count on her.
14. She won’t be mad if I say that I would rather stay home on a Friday night because I don’t feel like going out.
15. We share our dreams, hopes, and love of life.
16. She pushes me to be the best version of myself.
17. Her hug can always calm me down and make my heart beat slower.
18. She is the only person who supports all my decisions.
19. With her, I can be who I am, without having to wear a mask so she would like me.
20. She knows all my pros and cons and yet she decided to stay.
21. We can sit together for an hour without saying anything and then walk out the door like we had the best conversation of our lives.
22. She is the only one who actually gets everything that I want to say.
23. She never judges me but also she won’t keep her opinions to herself.
24. She really knows how to listen to me because she knows that is me venting and that it will help me if I say something out loud.
25. She lets me make mistakes—not to tell me ‘I told you so’ but to show me that I can learn from them.
26. If something looks like crap on me, she won’t have any problem with telling me so.
27. She always gives me suggestions but in the end, she respects my opinion.
28. She thinks I am an amazing person.
29. She makes me believe I am worthy and enough.
30. I can laugh with her until my stomach hurts.
31. Sometimes, only one look at her tells me everything. That is how much we know each other.
32. She has never been jealous of me, nor have I of her.
33. She fights with me but only to explain that I am making a mistake that I will regret later.
34. She lifts me up when I am down and I do it for her as well.
35. I am not ashamed to tell her something naughty I did with a one-night stand.
36. She is someone who gives the best birthday presents since she knows me so well.
37. She doesn’t just say she loves me, she shows it!
38. She knows how I feel by just looking at me.
39. She has never taken advantage of me and she always makes sure to be there for me.
40. Maybe we are not sisters by blood but we are sisters by heart!
I started writing just as a hobby, but in the end, I decided that it is something that fulfills me. I find inspiration in life’s everyday problems and every article that I write tells something about my past. In this way, I want to tell women all around the world that even though we are miles away, our pain makes us close. My articles were written to comfort those who need it the most and to tell them that they are not alone. I am a full-time mom, and I like spending time with my son, good people, sunny days and beer.