Mothers always remember birthdays, anniversaries and all other special dates of all family members. It’s also our duty to remember their birthday and surprise them somehow.
It’s not just as simple as buying them a gift or giving them a phone call.
You have to write a birthday letter to your mom and tell her how much she means to you and how much you appreciate everything she does for you, along with the best birthday wishes for her, of course.
Here are some samples of birthday letters to Mom and you can use them as an inspiration to write your own too. Find the most suitable one for you and wish your mother the happiest birthday.
Happy birthday letters to Mom
Today is your day and I want it to be special for you. I’ll try my best to do all of your chores and let you relax all day because that’s what you deserve.
You deserve it every day actually but we all know that it would be chaos around the house if you didn’t take care of it every day.
My only wishes for you are to keep your good health and to be happy surrounded by the people you love and who love you. Everything else will fall into the right place one day.
I want you to know that I love you more than you can even imagine, more than I’m able to describe with words.
You mean the world to me. I wish you the happiest birthday ever and I’m sending you a million kisses.
To my supermom,
Yeah, superheroes are real and they do exist in the real world. There is one I particularly admire and that one will forever be my hero and my role model.
Ever since I was a little girl, that person has fought for me to give me everything I ask for and to afford me a carefree life.
That person had to go through some pretty bad times just to make me happy and so I could live a life worthy of a princess.
That person was born on this day and I want to wish her the best birthday ever! Mom, you are my superhero, you are my super mom.
I want you to be happy and loved for the rest of your life. You are in my heart and that’ll be your place until the end of time.
My mom-my best friend,
I really feel the need to write you a love letter for your birthday because you truly deserve it. I am so proud of our relationship and this bond between us.
You are not only my parent but you’re also my favorite human being and the one and only honest and true friend I’ll ever have.
I love our little dates when we decide that we won’t do anything the entire night except watching our favorite TV shows.
When I cry, you cry with me and when I smile, you smile even harder. You always say that my happiness is the most important thing to you and I want you to know that I feel that way about you too.
I cherish you as my mother but I appreciate you more as my friend and I want you to stay my bestie forever. I can’t wait for your birthday party, it’s going to be epic (like our parties always are).
Have a wonderful birthday, my beloved mom.
Thank you for everything you have done for me and are still doing every day. Thank you for every piece of advice, your unlimited support, all the life lessons you taught me and the unconditional love you gave me.
If only all people had a mother like you, the world would be a much prettier place for all of us. I pray to God to fill your year with health, happiness and blessings.
I’m proud of you and everything you have achieved in life. I’m really glad to be known as your daughter. Best wishes to the best mother in the whole world.
My loving mother,
I’m so blessed to have a mother like you are. I had an amazing childhood and that’s all because of you and Dad. You worked hard all your lives to provide for us so that we never missed anything and we didn’t.
Now that I’m a mother myself, I understand how serious and difficult a job that is. However, fortunately, using you as my inspiration, I think I’m doing a good job.
On this day, like on every other, I wish you nothing but the best in life. You deserve to be happy and loved every single day of your life. I hope this will be the most special birthday ever for you.
To the best mom ever,
Every time I needed someone to lean on, you were there. Every time I was hurt and needed a shoulder to cry on, you were there.
Every time I was scared to follow my dreams, you were there and gave me your unconditional support.
You believed in me when no one else did. You made me follow my dreams and to get to know my worth. I’ll always be grateful to God for sending me such a great mother. The best mother in the whole world.
May this special day of yours be full of laughter and happiness. Love you today, tomorrow, always and forever.
Your caring daughter.
I’m sorry, Mom…
On your day today, I really feel the need to apologize because even though you were always the best mother, I wasn’t exactly the perfect daughter.
I know it was difficult for you to raise us and that we gave you so many headaches, especially when we were teens. But you managed to do it and no one could have done a better job than you did.
We are all successful and independent people today and it’s all thanks to you.
I really hope it’ll be a special day for you today. We love you so much. Enjoy your day, my beautiful mother.
To a very special lady on her special day,
To the most fun, loving and caring person in the entire world, I just want to wish you the happiest birthday.
I know I will never be able to repay you for everything you have done for me but I will always try to make you happy and proud of me.
You deserve the world and so much more. I love you to the moon and back, my dear mother.
Thank God I have you. I think I would be so lost without you. You are always there for me and I just want you to know that you mean the world to me.
The last year was full of ups and downs but fortunately, you were there and we managed to get through it, together.
Dear Mother, I wish you many more good and prosperous years. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
To my beloved mother,
People say that angels are in heaven but I can’t agree with that because I have met an angel here on earth. You have always been my guardian angel and always will be.
Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for always believing in me and standing by my side through thick and thin.
I’m so blessed to have you. I wish you all the best for your birthday, my amazing mom!
I really feel lucky because I was raised by such a great woman as you. You’ve taught me so many important life lessons that helped me so much in life.
You’re my strength and my biggest inspiration in life. You’ve taught me that I should never doubt my worth and how I should never let anyone play with me because as you always say, no man deserves my tears.
I just hope I’ll be as good a mother to my kids as you were to me but it’s so hard because you nailed it. I wish a delightful birthday to you, the strongest woman alive and the best mother ever.
My love for you is unconditional and this bond we have is unbreakable. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
You’re not the only one who is celebrating on this special day. I’m celebrating it too because it’s the day when the most important person in my life was born.
I just pray to God for good health and many more happy years to come. Not only are you the best mom but you’re also the best friend anyone could ever ask for.
Thank you for everything. I love you and I hope you’ll have a magnificent birthday.
My beloved mother,
On this special day, I wanted to write a letter to the strongest and most fun, amazing, caring and loving woman in the world and that would be you, my dear mother.
You devoted your entire life to your kids, missed so many things because we were everything that was important to you and you never regretted it, not even for a second.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you enough for everything you have done for us. I wish you all the best for your birthday and may God bless you with health, happiness and many more years.
To my amazing mother,
I just want to wish a happy birthday to you, this amazing woman who gave birth to me. You taught me everything I know and you make me a better human being every day.
I also want to thank you for the unconditional love and support you have given me throughout all these years.
May God bless you with many more years. I wish you all the best for this special day. Cheers to you, my dear mother.
To the best mom in the entire world,
I just want to wish the happiest birthday to the most influential woman in my life. I’m proud to have you as my mother and my only dream is to make you feel proud of me too.
I hope all your dreams and wishes come true, my dearest mom. You deserve it because I’ve never met a person as good as you are. I love you the most!
No matter how much I try, words can’t describe how amazing and incredible you are. Your strength, love and courage are so admirable.
Thank you for always having my back. I love you more than you’ll ever know. I wish you all the best, and I hope you’ll have a day as amazing as you are.
My loving mother,
Mom, thank you for being the most important part of me. You made me who I am today and I’ve been walking in the path you showed me.
You made me the luckiest person on earth by being my mom and I am forever grateful for this lifetime opportunity.
Thank you for always being amazing. I want you to have the best today. I wish the happiest birthday to the best mother ever.
Dear Mommy, on your big day, I simply want to create a message loaded with just how much I cherish you. You’re my strength when I’m weak.
You’re my air when I can’t breathe. You’re the shoulder I lean on when I feel alone and hurt.
You are the only person I run to in times of trouble. Words can’t describe just how much you mean to me.
I can only simply pray to God in advance to give you a long life and to also have numerous remarkable years. I love you, Mom.
My dearest mom,
Dear Mom, I’m happy to call my mother because you fill my life with love and laughter. You made me an amazing person because I was loved by an amazing woman.
You’re my greatest gift from God and I will cherish you every day of my life. Happy Birthday, dearest mom. I love you now and forever.
On your birthday, I want to thank you for lighting my way. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. I’m blessed to have a mom who is so loving and strong.
You are my angel, my light and guiding star. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Mom, I wish you all the best and I want you to know that I love you more than you can even imagine!
Dear Mom, we may not be together on this very special day but I need you to know that you are always in my heart and thoughts.
I’m thinking of you on this day and I’m sending you a lot of hugs and kisses. I wish you the happiest birthday and a very blessed and happy year. I’ll always love you, my dear Mom.
Birthday messages to Mom
Here are some short birthday messages to your mother that can also serve as good inspiration for a birthday letter or card.
1. It takes a special and endearing kind of love to sacrifice everything for someone else; a mother’s love. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I could have a chance of happiness. You are the absolute best, Mom!
2. Mom, throughout life, you have been my haven. Thanks to your valuable advice and your strong character, I have had the best experiences in life. Happy Birthday!
3. You fill my days with joy and laughter. Knowing that you are in my life brings me nothing but happiness. I hope you know that I love you so much and I wish you the very best on your special day. Happy Birthday!
4. With a loving heart and a warm embrace, I send my birthday wishes to the best mother in the world. I hope you’ll have the best day.
5. Mom, you have such a free and cheerful spirit. I hope that never changes because it’s just one of the many things I admire about you. May your birthday be as full of cheer as you are.
6. Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
7. Happy Birthday, Mom. Have fun today and put aside all your worries. Getting this far in life is a constant reminder of how strong you are.
8. As you turn a year older, I wish you joy and happiness like never before. May all your dreams come to pass. Happy Birthday, Mother.
9. I am sending warm wishes and endearing words your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts, as well as in my heart. Happy Birthday Mom!
10. Dearest Mom, I count my blessings every day. The greatest blessing of all is having a beautiful, caring mother like you in my life.
11. Thank God I am your child, otherwise, I’d be jealous of your would-be child. You are the most awesome, peaceful and sweetest person. Happy Birthday.
12. My whole life, you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you but I can start with, “I love you so much.”
13. Mom, you have taught me so much over the years. I have learned to value the strength of a mother. I see how much you give every day to make others happy. Happy Birthday and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
14. Today will always be a constant reminder that not all heroes wear capes. Through the good and bad, you have held us up. Have a blast today. Have a wonderful birthday, dear mom.
15. Nothing means more to me than to see your smiling face on your birthday. I hope you spend every birthday surrounded by those who love you most.
16. Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is full of blessings and love.
17. There is no one in the whole wide world who could take your place in my heart. I count myself lucky to have you. Happy Birthday, dearest mother.
18. Wishing an amazing birthday to the most important and treasured woman in my life, who happens to be my sweet mother. Love you so much, Mom. May happiness forever flow freely throughout your life.
19. I want to wish the happiest birthday to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mother. You were my everything when I was a kid and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.
20. You are the best mom in the whole world. I love you. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.
21. Mother, you are my number one source of happiness and that is why I shall love you until the rivers stop flowing into the sea. Have a beautiful birthday.
22. Thank you for always comforting me when I am sad and making me laugh whenever I cry. A mom’s love is always what you need whenever you are down in life. The happiest birthday to my incredibly supportive mom!
23. Dear Mom, thank you so much for all you have done for me. Have a wonderful birthday and many blessings for the year to come.
24. You are an angel who constantly lifts me out of the depths of despair and fills my soul with sunshine. Mom, if I had one wish, it would be that you would live in true happiness until the end of time because you truly deserve it. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
25. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
26. This is your day, my beloved mother. I hope that it’ll be all about you and that you do not have to worry about anyone else. I love you.
27. In one’s lifetime, everything is possible when you are blessed with a phenomenal mother. And I’m so lucky to be blessed with the most phenomenal mother in the world. Mom, even if I gave you all the wealth in this world, it wouldn’t be sufficient to thank you for your unconditional love and undying support you shower me with every day of your life. God bless you.
28. Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful and I hope your birthday this year is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable.
29. Mom, thank you for always painting a rainbow in my sky. Thanks for constantly believing in me and motivating me to reach greater heights in life. I love you so much. Have a great birthday.
30. Being a mother is one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world. I am so grateful to have you as mine. I love you, Mom. Have a wonderful birthday!
31. It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that no matter what, you will always have my back, Mom. That kind of love and devotion is hard to come by and I want you to know that I love and appreciate you for it. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom!
32. Sweet mother, you are both the foundation of my life and my happiness. May your birthday bring you the happiness you bring me.
33. To my mom on her birthday: Thank you for bringing me into the world and for caring for me all my life. Have a wonderful day and a joyous year ahead.
34. Mom, you are my hero. No, you can’t scale buildings or fly but you survived labor and that seems way harder. I just wanted to take today to say thank you, I love you and Happy Birthday Mom!
35. When I think about you, I feel I can attain anything because you’re my strength. I love you more than words can express and today I want you to have a very charming birthday celebration. Have a delightful birthday, Mom.
36. Mom, on your special day, you deserve the best. May you get everything that you ever hoped for, both today and in the year to come.
37. I want to wish the happiest birthday to my amazing mother, mentor and friend. May God bless you each year.
38. With you by my side, I know that I am capable of anything. Thank you for always making me feel invincible, Mom. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
39. No woman in this world can be my number one superhero (my heroine) simply because that position has been occupied by you, my dearest mother. Have a birthday that is as magical as you are.
40. You are the most amazing mommy in the entire world. I love you to the moon and back. I hope you have a fantastic day and also a fantastic year ahead.
41. I hope today brings you happiness and laughter forever. I’m so proud to call you my mom. I love you so much, my superwoman.
42. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do; call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake and presents.
43. Your age doesn’t matter, Mom. All that matters are the accomplishments you have achieved over the years. I love you very much. Wishing you many more candles to blow out.
44. To my invaluable gem, have a blast at your birthday celebration. I love you, my mother.
45. I don’t know how you manage it but you get prettier and prettier each year, Mom. I am so excited that I get to grow up to be like you. Thanks for being my role model in looks and in life. May you have a fantastic day and many more to come!
46. Dear Mom, forever will I be thankful for the love you showed me when everyone gave up on me. Your words of encouragement are my watchwords and your unfailing advice is what I hold on to. Have an amazing birthday, full of love. I love you so much.
47. Mothers usually make sacrifices for the benefit of their children but you have given me more than sacrifices; you’ve given me your all. Wishing you a day that is as special as you are.
48. Don’t worry about getting older, Mom. There is nothing to fear about the future because I will always be there by your side. I might be there with some Botox but I’ll be there! Just kidding. Wishing you many more candles to blow out.
49. Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement and support. You are the very best and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.
50. To the strongest, most amazing, outstanding, caring and loving woman, my mom, words can’t qualify how amazing you are to me. You devoted your life to help me build mine, you made my problems your problems and you shared good moments as well as bad ones with me. I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best on your special day.
51. Mom, I obviously can never ever have the ability to repay all that you’ve done for me, which is why on this big day, I pray for peace, sound health and happiness in your life. Have an awesome birthday celebration.
52. There is not a gift that I could give you that could ever compare with the one you gave me, the gift of life. I want you to know that I love and appreciate you so much, Mom. I hope that on your big day you feel as loved as I do.
53. Every moment I have been blessed to spend with you has been truly amazing, Mom. I wouldn’t trade my time spent with you for all the money in the world. Happy birthday to my priceless mom!
A mother’s love for her kids is always the greatest one. Nothing can be compared to it. It’s honest, unconditional and eternal.
You have to remember her birthday and try to surprise her with something new every year.
There is no better way to surprise her than buying a birthday card for Mom or writing her a birthday letter straight from your heart. Write about how much you appreciate and love her.
If you aren’t so good with words, then our samples of birthday letters to Mom that you just read will help you.
They can also serve you as inspiration to write a letter to your mom on mother’s day. Your job is simply to choose the one you like the most.