The reason I decided to compile this list of 100 reasons why I love him is pretty simple; he makes me the happiest woman in the world every single day and that’s why he’s the person whom I love the most. He deserves it and so much more.
Let me ask you something, who do you think of when you think of the word love? Who is the first person who goes through your mind?
Well, whenever I hear the word love, my boyfriend’s smiling face appears right in front of my eyes. And there is one thing I am sure about in this life and that is the fact that this guy is the love of my life.
I am certain that I love him now and that I will love him forever, no matter how pathetic this might sound to you.
I am certain that this is the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with and that I could never love someone else the way I love him.
If you’re the same, make sure he’s sure of choosing you too so you don’t end up broken-hearted, CLICK HERE.
My love for this man is so deep that I often have trouble putting it into words.
Yes, I tell him I love him every single day but I feel like a simple “I love you” can’t describe the depth of my emotions toward him.
So, I’ve come up with an idea. I’ve decided to surprise him with a love letter that will make his heart melt.
To be honest, I’m so sick of those ordinary love messages with some corny romantic quotes in them. That’s exactly why I decided to write him a unique love letter with the title ‘100 reasons why I love you’.
This is something you can also do for your boyfriend if you are looking for an unusual and effortless way to show him how much he means to you or if you’ve just run out of ideas to express your love for him.
100 Reasons Why I Love Him
So if you need a hand with writing your own list of reasons, here are the ones I wrote in the love message for my boyfriend.
Just let me tell you one thing: his reaction while he was reading them was priceless.
1. He is everything I’ve been searching for in a man for my entire life
2. I love my boyfriend because he makes me feel like I’m the only woman in the world
3. He is my biggest support and my number one fan. The one who pushes me forward and doesn’t let me give up
4. He sends me heartwarming texts every morning and every night which makes me believe that I am the first and the last person he thinks of every day
5. Of the way he looks at me as if he sees the real me
6. He is my light at the end of the tunnel who makes all of life’s difficulties bearable and all of my problems resolvable
7. He takes care of me when I’m sick and he doesn’t mind me drooling or sneezing
8. He has that ability to put a smile on my face and to make me laugh, even when nobody else can
9. I love my boyfriend because of the way he cuddles with me and I simply love the way that we just fit together when we’re cuddling
10. He spoils me and treats me like a queen, without me ever having to ask for special treatment
11. He never fails to wipe my tears away and has never made me cry12. He is someone I can rely on in my life
13. He counts on me and trusts me even though he doesn’t trust people easily
14. I would be honored to have a son just like him and because I would be proud to be the mother of his children one day
15. We respect each other, even when we disagree with one another
16. He always tells me the truth, no matter how harsh it is and he never diminishes my intelligence by trying to lie to me
17. He does the sweetest things for me every single day, like bringing me flowers and my favorite candies
18. He can’t be happy if I’m not and he is ready to do whatever it takes just to see me happy and to know that he is the cause of my happiness
19. I love my boyfriend because he is ambitious and has clear life goals
20. He makes me trust him
21. He has the ability to make all of my problems go away just by telling me that everything will be alright
22. He uses every opportunity to compliment me23. Of the way he smells. And no, I am not talking about his cologne here. I am talking about his unique body scent, which attracts me to him even more
24. He has tried hard to find out every little detail about me
25. He loves me not despite my flaws but because of them
26. I never have to question his love for me
27. He is loyal and faithful
28. Nobody has ever looked at me the way he does
29. He doesn’t try to tame me
30. I love my boyfriend cuz all of the amazing new experiences that I’ve shared for the first time with him and only him
31 .He is always interested in how my day was
32. He includes me in his future plans
33. I love my boyfriend because he appreciates everything I do for him
34. He knows a healthy relationship is a two-way street and he compromises for the sake of ours. Because he always puts an effort in to look at things from my perspective35. He makes sacrifices to make the two of us work
36. He doesn’t have any trouble committing and has never had a problem with labeling our relationship
37. He thinks that I’m worthy and he never makes me wonder if I’m enough
38. He accepts the real me and has never tried to change me
39. I love my boyfriend because he doesn’t care about material things, he values spirituality more
40. He is always there to hold my hand when I need it the most
41. Of the way he smiles every time he looks at me
42. He has stuck with me through thick and thin and he never backed out on me when times got rough
43. He knows me better than I know myself and he knows when something is wrong with me without me having to tell him anything
44. He is always patient with me and never loses his temper
45. He healed all of my emotional wounds
46. I love my boyfriend because he puts up with my stubborn ass47. He is not intimidated by my strength and he encourages my independence
48. He makes an effort with my friends and family
49.He always has the best and most romantic gift ideas
50. He never forgets my birthday, Valentine’s Day or our anniversary
51. He is willing to drive for hours just to see me after a long workday
52. I love my boyfriend because he showed me that I should never stop believing in fairy tales
53. He gives me faith in a better tomorrow
54. He pays attention to the little things
55. He has never betrayed me or done something to humiliate me
56. He doesn’t take me for granted
57. He makes me fall in love with him every day all over again
58. He manages to lift my spirits each time I have a bad day59. He claims that he loves me more than I love him and I think it’s the cutest thing ever
60. He fights for my love
61. I love my boyfriend because he showed me the meaning of true love
62. He doesn’t mind expressing his emotions and he doesn’t think he is less of a man for doing so
63. Not a day passes by in which he doesn’t tell me how much he loves me
64. He can literally read my mind
65. He never judges me and always tries to justify my actions but doesn’t have a problem with telling me when I’m wrong
66. He is a mature man who knows what he wants from life and is not afraid to take it
67. I love my boyfriend because he is a perfect blend of a bad boy and a nice guy
68. He notices even the slightest change in me
69. He shares all of his secrets with me and he wants to know my deepest thoughts70. He is charming and charismatic
71. He makes all my wishes come true
72. He always puts me first and never makes me beg for his attention or love
73. He considers my needs and even puts them in front of his own
74. He is never too busy or too tired to hear me out
75. He always gives his best to please me in bed
76. He always thinks I’m beautiful even when I have no make-up on and when I’m wearing my pajamas
77. He never makes me compare myself with one of his exes or some other woman
78. I love my boyfriend because he tells the funniest jokes and sends the most hilarious memes
79. He is this tough guy who doesn’t have a problem showing me his vulnerabilities or insecurities
80. I love my boyfriend because he has a great sense of humor
81. He is proud to have me by his side and to call me his girlfriend. Because he shows everyone how lucky he is to have me
82. He has an amazing personality and is the most handsome man ever
83. He calls me baby, honey and by so many other cute pet names84. He makes me feel special and he makes me think that our relationship is one of a kind
85. He watches my favorite TV shows with me and listens to the music he doesn’t like just because I like it
86. He goes shopping with me for hours even though I know it is definitely not his favorite activity
87. He lets me talk to him about make-up and clothes
88. He inspires me to become a better person, without trying to mold me in any way
89. He tries to become a better man for me and for our future children
90. He has never played mind games with me
91. Every time he kisses me or holds me in his arms, I feel like I’m on top of the world
92. He gives me butterflies but is also my safe haven
93. We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable;
we are partners in every sense of that word
94. He is not just my lover but also my best friend in the whole world
95. He makes my life better and I couldn’t imagine living it without him
96. I love my boyfriend because he makes me love myself more
97. He is my soulmate, my forever person and the love of my life
98. He has shown me that not all men are the same
99. He loves me the same at my best and at my worst
100. He taught me how to love and how to be loved unconditionally
Add This Too…
Okay, I lied to you. I didn’t write exactly 100 reasons why I love him, I wrote two more reasons in the end. And for me, those two reasons are the most important because they’re proof that the love I feel for him is the purest, clearest and most unique form of love.
I wrote ‘I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I am with you’. Isn’t this the most important thing?
To be able to be your true self with the person you’re dating. To love someone because of who they truly are but also to love yourself, even more, when you’re with them.
All couples should know that being each other’s motivation and embracing each other’s flaws and imperfections is essential if you want to build and maintain a healthy relationship.
He has done so many things for me, he has been by my side through thick and thin, and he had never even thought about leaving me.
He had supported me in everything I was doing and he always tried to make me realize my own worth. To be honest, he’s the one who taught me that I should always be my own greatest love and that I should accept and love myself no matter what.
He’s my rock and my number one fan. That’s why I love him for everything he is and for everything he did to make me fall in love with myself.
Last but not least reason I wrote in the love letter for my man is ‘I love how you make me feel like I’m the only thing that matters to you’.
And I truly love it, more than anything else. It’s so nice to know that you’re someone’s priority. Knowing that you’re someone’s everything and that person would never betray, hurt or leave you no matter what is such an amazing feeling.
I love the way he looks at me, cuddles with me, does a million little things to make me happy and how he motivates me to be a better person every single day because all those things are just proving to me that he wants to be and to stay in my life forever.
I did never and could never doubt his love because not a day goes by that he doesn’t prove his feelings to me.
He’s always there for me and he’s the only person who got to know the real me and still chose to stay by my side.
We went through many peaks and valleys holding hands together but no matter how rough things sometimes were, he never wanted to let go of my hand.
I appreciate, respect and love that man more than he can imagine and that love letter I wrote for him is the smallest thing I could do for him. Believe me, I could write 100 reasons why I love him every single day and I wouldn’t run out of things to write about.
This is such a little thing you can do for your man that will only take a few minutes of your time but you’ll see how it’ll mean so much for him. I’m sure it’ll leave him speechless.
There are plenty of things to do with these lines…
If you happen to be in a long-distance relationship and you don’t have the chance to tell your loved one how much you love him as often as you would like, this is an amazing idea to keep your relationship alive.
Also, if you want to spice things up and refresh your relationship, here’s great relationship advice for you; write each one of these reasons on a little piece of paper, like little love notes, and put it in a jar where your man will be able to find it.
You can give your boyfriend a task to read what is written on one piece of paper every morning before his day starts.
This way, he’ll think of you and your love for him the entire day.
You can also use it as a way of making up after an argument. Whenever you and your partner get into a fight, randomly pick one of these reasons and hand it to him.
Trust me—he will immediately forget that you two had a disagreement and that he is angry at you.
Another way to use these reasons to improve your relationship is to write all of them on heart-shaped Post-its.
You can stick these Post-its all over your boyfriend’s bedroom or put them in his car.
This makes for a great birthday or anniversary surprise. Or you can just do it without any special occasion, which makes it even more personal.
Some of you might think that guys are not into something like this. To be honest, I also thought that my man will think that this list of 100 reasons why I love him is too pathetic.
But trust me—I couldn’t be more wrong. And you’ll also be convinced of that once you give your love letter to your man.
Because when a guy falls for you hard, he will enjoy knowing you love him back. If your boyfriend really loves you, he will also love the fact that you’ve put so much effort into writing these reasons and he will love to hear all the reasons why you love him the way you do.