Women fall for things that men consider to be cheesy but let’s be honest, you could get any woman you set your mind to with some seriously cute but romantic pick-up lines, and you know it! Otherwise, why would you be here in the first place?
You could become a master at flirting, you could even become a hopeless romantic in the eyes of every woman (and you know how much we love that) just by using these cute pick-up lines.
Get her to adore you ASAP – use Magnetic Messaging. She’ll be yours in no time, I promise.
I know that you’re probably not used to this kind of approach to women but be honest, you know that these things work and you’re more than willing to give it a shot (hence why you’re here).
Most of these pick-up lines are classy, charming and polite but they will all show how confident you are.
Also, all of these pick-up lines will provide you with the perfect icebreaker that can help you start a conversation with a woman who caught your eye and get to know her better or even invite her for a drink or dinner.
First impressions are those that last the longest. So don’t brush it off.
You should be aware of one thing though; women have an aversion toward men who don’t know how to conduct themselves around a simple girl. So if you choose to use these sweet pick-up lines on her, be confident and trust your own words!
Don’t take this too seriously and risk losing all the fun in the process.
Keep it light but sincere because a woman can always tell when she’s being sold BS.
Beautiful things you tell her only count if you deliver them honestly but playfully.
Here are some of the most romantic, yet funny pick-up lines that will charm her, disarm her and bring her one step closer to you.
To become a true expert in getting any girl you want by using powerful words – CLICK HERE.
And then, the ball’s in your court. Play it smart and you’ll win the girlfriend jackpot!
Romantic Pick-Up Lines For Her
1. How was heaven when you left it?
2. You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
3. My mom told me that life was a deck of cards, so I guess you must be the queen of hearts.
4. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, you make everything else disappear.
5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I seem to have lost myself in your eyes.
6. I love you with all my circle, not my heart. Because hearts break, but a circle goes on forever.
7. Falling for you would be such a short trip.
8. I just wanted to show this rose how amazingly beautiful you are.
9. You are the reason men still fall in love.
10. I’ll be yours forever! Just tell me when to start.
11. I’m really sorry, I don’t know your name. Can I just call you mine?
12. How can people love when I’m using the world’s supply on you?
13. Why would I want to look at the stars when I can stare into your eyes?
14. If beauty were time, you would be forever.
15. I value my breath so it would be nice if you would take it away every time you passed by,
16. Your eyes are like a sunset. Beautiful and warm but so hard to turn away from.
17. Hello, Cupid called. He said that he wanted my heart back.
18. Everything about you is so perfect, except one thing—you’re not mine.
19. Your hand looks so heavy! Do you want me to hold it for you?
20. Kiss me now if I got it all wrong but unicorns exist, right?
21. Is your dad in jail? Because he stole all the stars and put them in your eyes.
22. I just want you to know that every time I picture myself happy, it’s always with you.
23. If God made anything more perfect than you, he must have kept it to himself.
24. You are my compass. Without you, I’m lost.
25. If the sky lost a star every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.
26. When God made you, he was showing off.
27. Excuse me, ma’am. Are you lost? Heaven is a long way from here.
28. They told me that honesty is the best way to a woman’s heart, so I just wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
29. The only flaw on your entire body is your lips. Why? They’re not touching mine!
30. Sorry, I seem to have lost my heart. I think that you have it.
31. Damn, you’re so gorgeous that I totally forgot what my pick-up line was!
32. You may fall from the sky or fall from a tree but the best way to fall is in love with me.
33. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
34. Wait, something is really wrong with my phone, it seems to have deleted your number. Would you mind writing it down for me?
35. You thought that you didn’t have a chance with me? Well, you’re completely wrong.
36. Excuse me, is your mother around? I would like to thank her for bringing such a wonderful being to life.
37. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
38. If being beautiful was a crime, you would be guilty as charged.
39. Do you like my sweater? It’s boyfriend material.
40. If I said that you have an amazing body, would you hold it against me?
41. Can I take a picture of you? I wanted to show Santa what I want for Christmas this year.
42. I’m not drunk honey, I’m just intoxicated with you.
43. Can you recommend to me a good bank where I can make a deposit? Because I’m planning to save all my love for you.
44. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
45. Your beauty is out of this world. Are you an astronaut?
46. Are you WiFi, because I think we have a connection?
47. Baby, you don’t have to sneeze. God already blessed you!
48. Can you touch me? It’s just so I can finally say that I have been touched by an angel.
49. There isn’t a painter in this world who could create a work of art that is as beautiful as you.
50. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
51. Excuse me, I’m kind of lost. Can you please show me the directions to your house?
52. Do you have a nickname? If you don’t, I could just call you later.
53. Do you think there’s an airport nearby or was it just my heart taking off?
54. Stand still so I can pick you up!
55. The only thing that your eyes haven’t told me is your name.
56. I just realized that you look just like my next girlfriend!
57. Excuse me, but I think you’re lost. The Miss Universe contestants should be over there.
58. Are you a magnet? Because I’m really drawn to you.
59. I think you’re an alien. You just abducted my heart.
60. Excuse me, lady! You owe me a drink. Why? Well, because when I saw your beauty, I dropped mine.
61. My therapist says that I’m afraid of commitment. Do you want to help me prove him wrong?
62. If beauty could kill, you’d surely be a weapon of mass destruction.
63. Ma’am, can you please call an ambulance? After I saw how gorgeous you look, my heart just stopped.
64. Hi beautiful! That’s your name, right?
65. Hey, do you still remember me? Ohh, that’s right. We’ve only met in my dreams.
66. Are you religious? Because you are the answer to all my prayers.
67. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
68. I hope you’ve never had a broken heart. But if you have, I will do my best to heal it.
69. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
70. I was just wondering: If you’re here, who’s running heaven now?
71. My friend over there thinks you’re cute but I disagree. I think you’re gorgeous.
72. If I had a rose every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
73. I know someone who likes you very much and if I wasn’t so shy I would tell you who.
74. Damn, I wish I had never met you. Because tonight I won’t be able to fall asleep, for I know that something as beautiful as you actually exists.
75. You’re probably busy today but I just wanted to ask you if you could add me to your to-do list?
76. I’ve never experienced having my dreams come true, until the day I met you.
77. I know I can treat you better.
78. You might be asked to leave. You make the other women here look hideous.
79. I’m not sure but I think I’m falling for you already.
80. If I got a star for every time you brightened my day, I would now have a whole galaxy.
81. May I know the time you’ll be returning to heaven?
82. I hope your day is as beautiful as your smile.
83. Girl, you better have a license because you’re driving me crazy.
84. Santa must have come early this year, because you were at the top of my wish list.
85. Life without you would be pointless. Don’t let me live a life like that.
86. Hey, I finally found you! The girl of my dreams.
87. You have the prettiest smile I have ever seen.
88. (Cover her eyes) What do you see? Nothing? That’s my life without you.
89. If your heart was a prison, I would want to be sentenced for life.
90. How about we commit the perfect crime? I steal your heart and you steal mine.
91. When I first saw you I fell in love and you’re smiling because you knew.
92. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I’d use my last breath to say ‘I love you’.
93. Your smile lit up the room so I had to come over.
94. You’re just like the sun. Your beauty is blinding.
95. When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
96. I was reciting my pick-up line this entire time but when you came in I became completely speechless.
97. If I walked a millimeter every time I thought of you, I would have walked across the Earth a million times.
98. Whoever said that no one is perfect has never met you.
99. May I have the distinguished honor and privilege of sitting with you?
100. If kisses were snowflakes, I would send you blizzards.
101. This morning I saw a beautiful flower and thought of you.
102. When I saw you I started believing in angels. Do you believe in fate?
103. How does it feel to be the only star in the sky?
104. It took me three tries to approach you. I always seem to lose my words.
105. My life has been so sad and lonely because I didn’t have you in it.
106. Let’s make a deal. I’ll put a teardrop in the ocean. If you find it, I’ll stop loving you.
107. Your heart stops when you sneeze. It’s just the same as what happens when I look at you.
108. Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
109. Where do you hide your halo?
110. You look familiar, did we have a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
111. You’re like a dictionary. You give meaning to my life.
112. Do you have a Band-Aid because I scraped my knee when I fell for you?
113. If I was a stoplight I’d turn red every time I saw you, just to stare at you for a minute longer.
114. Can you kiss me on the cheek? I want to brag to my friends that a wonderful woman kissed me tonight.
115. I’ll give you a kiss. If you don’t like it, you can return it.
116. If all the lights went out right at this moment, you’d be the only thing shining.
117. I think you have something in your eye. Oh, never mind, it’s just a sparkle.
118. I think I might have something in my eye. Oh, never mind, it’s just you.
119. I’m not a photographer but I can picture us together.
120. Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite.
121. My friends bet me that I couldn’t talk to the most beautiful woman here, so do you want to use their money to buy drinks?
122. I wish I could be one of your tears, so I could touch your cheek and kiss your lips.
123. There wasn’t a word invented that could describe your beauty.
124. It’s not my fault that I fell in love. You were the one who trapped me.
125. A moment ago I saw a flower and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, until I saw you.
126. You look cold. Do you want to use me as a blanket?
127. I have had a really bad day and usually nothing can make it better but your smile rejuvenated me.
128. When I saw you, the room was automatically more beautiful.
129. I just had to come over and talk to you. Sweetness is my weakness.
130. I figured out why the sky was so gloomy today—all the blue is in your eyes.
131. They say that eyes are doorways to the soul—I got lost on the way to yours.
132. Do you know that only 2% of people in the world have green eyes? You really are a rare example of beauty.
133. You can’t go now. If you do, I’ll call the cops because you stole my heart.
134. Roses are red, violets are blue. It would be a shame if I couldn’t date you.
135. You’re unforgettable.
136. I would never play hide and seek with you, because I can never again find someone as beautiful as you.
137. Can I buy you ice cream/coffee/a drink?
138. You know what’s beautiful? The first word of my last sentence.
139. You’re so pretty and fine. I would really like to make you mine.
140. Is your dad a preacher? Because you’re a blessing.
141. You’re so beautiful that it’s destructive.
143. There’s only one thing I would like to change about you—your last name.
144. I’m afraid of the dark. Will you sleep with me tonight?
145. My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
146. Hey! Tie your shoes. I don’t want you to fall for anyone else.
147. What’s your favorite color? Mine too! Looks like we’re soulmates.
148. What is a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
149. Where did you hide your wings?
150. See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
151. Excuse me, miss. I would like to take a picture of you if I may. Why? Well, I would like to show my mother what my future wife looks like.
152. Sorry, I can’t hold on. I’ve already fallen for you.
153. You know, my lips won’t just kiss themselves.
154. What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because I would like to spend it with you.
155. Was your father an alien? Well, there isn’t anything as beautiful as you on this planet.
156. Want to know what I would like to get for Christmas? A date with you.
157. There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can’t look away from you.
158. Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.
159. That dress looks great on you.
160. So, what haven’t you been told tonight?
161. Attention! Somebody please call God! Heaven’s missing an angel.
162. See these keys? The only one I haven’t got is the one to your heart.
163. Oh no, I’m choking! I need mouth to mouth from you, quick!
164. Pinch me. You are so beautiful I think I’m dreaming.
165. My name is (your name) but you can call me ‘love’.
166. Nice to meet you. My name is (your name) and you are gorgeous.
167. My love for you is like dividing by zero—it can’t be defined.
168. Oh my God! I think I just fell in love.
169. May I flirt with you?
170. Looks like I dropped something when I saw you. My jaw.
171. You give new meaning to the word ‘wonderful’.
172. It’s a new world order. Have your way with me.
173. I’m not staring, I’m just stuck in a loop.
174. Is there a rainbow today? Because I just found the treasure I was looking for.
175. I’m not drunk, I’m just taken with you.
176. I’m Mr. Right, someone told me you were looking for me.
177. I’ll marry you tomorrow but let’s honeymoon tonight.
178. I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
179. If ‘love’ was written on every grain of sand in the desert, it still wouldn’t equal my love for you.
180. I think the gap between my fingers was made so that yours could fit.
181. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
182. If women were trophies, you would be the first one.
183. If it weren’t for the sun, you’d be the brightest light that was ever created.
184. I won’t tell you a pick-up line if I can buy you a drink.
185. I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you.
186. I want to write a poem on your body with my lips.
187. You see, I’m an artist who paints with his fingers and lips. So, can I use your body as a canvas?
188. I was wondering if you had an extra heart, because mine seems to have been stolen?
189. I was wondering if you have a moment to spare so I can hit on you?
190. I wasn’t sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy demon but now that I look closer I can only see heaven in your eyes.
191. I may not be a genie but I can make all of your wishes come true.
192. I think I can die now, because I’ve seen a piece of heaven.
193. I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
194. I must be dancing with the devil, because you’re hot as hell.
195. I must be in heaven, because I’m looking at an angel.
196. I never need to see the sun again because you lighten up my world.
197. If no one told you today, you are beautiful. You are wonderful. Can I buy you a drink now?
198. I don’t know you but I think I love you already.
199. Hey, how did you manage to look so good?
200. I didn’t know angels flew so low.
201. You know, I’m new to this country but you’re by far the most beautiful sight I’ve seen.
202. Hi, I’m writing an essay about the finer things in life, would you mind if I wrote about you?
203. Hey, do I know you? Oh yeah, you’re the girl with the beautiful smile!
204. I think Cupid flew by and hit me with his arrow. I fell in love with you right away.
205. Hello, how are you? (Good? Fine?) Hey, I didn’t ask you how you looked.
206. I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart.
207. Fascinating. I was looking at your eyes for quite a while and I can’t remember seeing such dark eyes with such a spark in my entire life.
208. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive and heaven has been brought to me.
209. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
210. Even if there wasn’t any gravity on Earth, I’d still fall for you.
211. Do you like short love affairs? Me neither! I hate them. I have all weekend.
212. Do you know what an amazingly beautiful person looks like? Have you ever looked into a mirror?
213. Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
214. Did you have Lucky Charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious.
215. Didn’t I see you on the cover of Vogue?
216. Do I know you? That’s a shame because I’d sure like to.
217. Do you have sunburn or are you always this hot?
218. Do you have a twin sister? No? Then you really are the most beautiful woman alive.
219. Do you have an eraser? Because I can’t get you out of my mind.
220. Can you give me a tour through your mind?
221. Can you give me a tour around your body?
222. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like a dull glimmer of the moon.
223. Are you a hurricane? Because, baby, you blow me away.
224. Are you a kidnapper? Because you abducted my heart.
225. Are you lost ma’am ? Do you want me to help you find your way to my apartment?
226. Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
227. Do you like cheesy pick-up lines or are you going to go on a date with me anyways?
228. Do I need to buy a ticket for you heart?
229. Excuse me, I really needed to tell you that you are the woman I have been looking for my entire life.
230. Do you have a phone? Of course I do. Why? I promised my mother I would call her the second I fall in love.
231. Sorry for the intrusion, I’ve lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?
232. I just saw you. And this might sound crazy but I just have to tell you ‘My heart skipped a beat when I saw you’.
233. You must have been in prison? It must be illegal to look so beautiful.
234. Do you have a boyfriend? No. Why? Would you like to have one?
235. So, do you have a New Year’s resolution? I’m looking at mine right now.
236. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
237. Do you have a compass? I’m lost in your eyes.
238. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, it makes me want to smile.
239. Is your father an architect? Because you are amazingly built.
240. Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.
241. You have beautiful eyes. They are like nothing I ever have seen before.
242. Here’s the key to my house, my car… and my heart.
243. I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
244. I just want you to know, I think you have beautiful eyes but I bet they’re no match for that beautiful soul you have.
245. Did your license get suspended for driving all those guys crazy?
246. I just had to come over and say, “You’re breathtakingly beautiful.”
247. I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
248. You are stunning.
249. It’s a good thing I have my library card because I am totally checking you out.
250. Be unique. Say yes to a date with me.
251. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
252. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 14 roses, you would see 15 of the most beautiful things in the world.
253. I can’t take my eyes off of you. Unless, of course, you notice me. Then I’ll quickly look away and act like nothing happened.
254. Could you please step away from the bar? You’re melting all the ice!
255. I bet you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.
256. I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you notice that I’ve noticed you!
257. There isn’t a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are.
258. I am a man of few words. You are beautiful. Would you like to go out?
259. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
260. Your eyes are really cute. Oh, wait! I think the right one is a little cuter than the left one.
261. Him: What’s your name? Her: Mia. Why? Him: Give me your surname. I don’t have enough information to stalk you on social media with just Mia
262. If beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.
263. Kissing is a language of love, so how about a conversation?
264. I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away!
265. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line.
266. If you were a teardrop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
267. Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
268. I am a fortune teller. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear.
269. Him: You know, beautiful is my favorite color. Her: That’s not a color. Him: It’s the color of your eyes.
270. Summer’s over because you’re about to fall for me.
271. Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
272. We haven’t even spoken yet and I’m already on my knees!
273. You really shouldn’t wear make-up. You’re messing with perfection!
274. Her: I have a boyfriend. Him: I have a pet goldfish. Her: What? Him: I thought we were talking about things that didn’t matter.
275. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9. I’m the 1 you need.
276. I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are.
277. Let’s pretend we are like a fabric softener and Snuggle!
278. Can you take me to the bakery? Because I want a CutiePie like you!
289. If you were a library book, I would check you out.
280. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
281. I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I’m the only one who got up the nerve to approach a girl as beautiful as you, so that must count for something.
282. (steps on some ice) Now that the ice is broken, what’s your name?
283. I’m the kind of man who deserves to have women I don’t deserve.
284. Him: Did it hurt when you fell? Her: Huh? Him: Oh angel, when you fell from heaven?
285. Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
286. I’m not a hoarder but I really want to keep you forever.
287. I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?
288. You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
289. Put down that cupcake… you’re sweet enough already.
290. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus I equals fate.
291. Please call 911, because you just made my heart stop!
292. I was so content with my life and one day I asked God what could be better than this? And then I met you.
293. (As she is leaving) Hey, aren’t you forgetting something? (What?) Me!
294. Him: I’m sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Him: Well then, please start.
295. They say dating is a numbers game… so can I get your number?
296. (Ask a person for the time) 10:47? So today is December 11, 2018, at 10:47 PM, thanks, I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met the woman of my dreams.
297. Did you have Lucky Charms for breakfast? Because you look LIKE MAGIC.
298. My lips hurt. Will you kiss them and make them better?
299. You don’t know how many times I had to swipe left to find you! But it was so worth it.
300. If you were the new burger at McDonald’s, you would be the McGorgeous…
301. I lost my Teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
302. Is your name Google? Because you’ve got everything I am looking for.
303. You wanna know who makes my life complete? Read the first word in this sentence…
304. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you…
305. Wouldn’t we look good on a wedding cake together?
There you have it!. 305 pick-up lines that can help you get any woman you want.
Of course, you need to follow your words with a romantic personality. But if you really like this woman, I’m sure you’re willing to put in the work, right?
There some of the best pick-up lines here, and I’m sure you’ll be able to find plenty of them to your taste.
A woman needs to know she’s appreciated so be careful in how you deliver each one. Some are funny, some are cute and some will make her laugh which is the whole point!
Use this as the perfect icebreaker that will segue you into a real conversation with her.
Once she sees there’s more to you than just romantic pick-up lines, she’ll start opening up.
All you need to do is give her a reason to do so. Good luck and play it smart!