Women like smart men. Period. But they like men who can make them laugh even more.
They simply want someone who can break the ice on the first date and make her and himself feel comfortable.
A man like that will try to impress a woman by telling her some funny stories or even jokes.
But what I have in mind is using some science pick-up lines that will definitely make any woman laugh.
And here is a list of the ones you can use on your first date or even later on in a relationship, to get out of a rut. So stay tuned!
1. Hey baby, I can feel the attraction between you and me, and it is more than our universal gravitation.
2. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner set to full power.
3. Are you on the periodic table? Because you are SODIUM fine.
4. Can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
5. Hey baby, want to form a zygote?
6. I bet you’re like calcium bicarbonate—if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
7. I must be a diamond now because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
8. We have great chemistry, let’s do some biology.
9. You know why men are so much sexier than women? Because you can’t spell sexy without xy.
10. You must be a fossil because I would love to date you.
11. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
12. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.
13. You must be exothermic because I think that you’re hot.
14. My favorite element on the periodic table is uranium because I am in love with U.
15. The two of us go perfectly together like hydrogen and oxygen.
16. Would you like to do some radiometric dating on this rock that I have for you?
17. You are positive and I am negative. We should get together and make a compound.
18. I am a chemist. Want to get together and see the reaction?
19. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you look really CU-TE to me.
20. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
21. You’re so hot, you must be the cause of global warming.
22. Baby, together U and I make uranium iodide.
23. If you were anatomy , then I’d be physiology because they always go together!
24. I’m trying to determine, after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I’m allergic to sex.
25. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
26. You be the battery, I’ll be the aluminum foil and together we’ll light up the world.
27. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
28. Baby, I’m going to break you like a large non-polar substance breaks a phospholipid bilayer!
29. How about you palmitoylate my protein, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
30. My love for you is like the universe… never-ending!
31. Did you know math is just like sex? First, you have to subtract your clothes, Add yourself to the bed, divide your legs, then there’s a 50 % chance that you will multiply.
32. I’d be the photon to your electron and take you to an excited state.
33. If I could make my own periodic table then you would be number one.
34. You must be a cell because my DNA is all in you.
35. I am a twig….. you’re a twig…… let’s rub together and make fire.
36. Baby, if you were oceanic crust and I was a continent, I’d let you subduct so we can make hot, hot magma.
37. I don’t need neurons to stimulate your sensory system.
38. Are you a scientist? Because I lab you.
39. I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
40. Hey baby, want to form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?
41. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!
42. How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
43. Everyone knows it’s not the size of the vector that matters but the way the force is delivered.
44. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
45. Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
46. Hey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
47. We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.
48. I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.
49. I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my Golgi body.
50. Are you a compound of beryllium and barium? Because you’re a total Ba-Be.
51. You and I would undergo a more energetic reaction then potassium and water.
52. Are you made of fluorine, iodine, and neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne.
Are you hungry for more science pick-up lines? Read further!
53. Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
54. Do you like science? Because I’ve got my ion you!
55. How do you feel about group experiments?
56. Does your skin feel burned? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.
57. You must be a pile of dinosaur bones, because I dig you.
58. You and I have such great chemistry together, let’s try to do some biology together too.
59. Your clothes look great on you but they would look even better accelerating toward the floor at 9.8 m/s.
60. Why don’t we go to my room and I can show you the exponential growth of my natural log?
61. Blood is red. Cyanosis is blue. I get tachycardia when I think of you.
62. You must be from the cosmos because your body is heavenly.
63. When I see you, I feel like I am going to reach my melting point.
64. You are hotter than magma.
65. Your angles must be less than 90 degrees, because I think that you are so acute.
66. Are you full of beryllium, gold and titanium? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful.
67. You must have swallowed a magnet because I am so attracted to you right now.
68. To me, you’re hydrogen because you are my number 1.
69. Want to test the spring constant of my mattress?
70. You’re sweeter than fructose.
71. Do you want to help me prove that the Big Bang isn’t just a theory?
72. I might be into physics but I can assure you that I will never be a Bohr in the bedroom.
73. Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
74. If I was a virus, I would infect you with my love.
75. You look sweeter than 3.14.
76. If I were an enzyme, I’d be a DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
77. You are the photon to my photosystem: you excite my electron until I reach my reaction center.
78. If you were an element, you’d be francium, because you’re the most attractive.
79. What say we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
80. Baby, if you let me pump my H+ ions into your intermembrane space, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
81. If I could program the universe, I would allocate you and I in contiguous memory blocks.
82. Does your body produce energy by turning water into electricity? Well, damn.
83. Hey babe, want to pilot my Pillar of Autumn?
84. Baby, let’s measure the amplitude of our physical wave.
85. Baby girl, are you jet fuel? Cause you’re melting me away.
86. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
87. Baby, we’ve got chemistry together… next period.
88. Even if there wasn’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
89. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction.
90. You must be Mohs scale, because you make me harder than a diamond.
91. You are the HCl to my NaOH, let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together.
92. Baby, you must be a neuron, because you got some action potential.
93. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
94. You seem to be traveling at the speed of light because time always seems to stop when I look at you.
95. Describing my love for you would be like trying to define dividing a number by zero; you simply cannot define it.
96. You must be a 90-degree angle because to me you look just right.
97. There is so much energy flowing between us, it’s like we are a galvanic cell.
98. I would love to go into outer space so I can go and explore Uranus.
99. You must be mitochondria because you are the powerhouse of my heart.
100. Let’s be lab partners, I would love to try some experiments with you, especially in the biology department.
101. You must be vaporizing from a solid state because I think you are sublime.
102. I am a chemist. Do you want to let me experiment with you?
103. Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
104. Do you want me to fill your orbital?
105. I think that you and I could keep each other in check like Uranium 235 and Uranium 238.
106. Instead of collecting data just by observation, I would like to be able to get a little more hands-on with you.
107. Your refractive index must be more than 2.42 because your beauty shines brighter than any diamond in the world.
108. Would you like me to grind my pestle into your mortar?
109. I don’t know why but my instinct is telling me that we argon get together.
110. I think that you are hotter than sulfur hydroxide that is mixed with ethyl acetate.