1. Why he didn’t text you for a day and a half. Why should you care? If he’s not interested, there are plenty of those who are. Move on.
2. What other people think about what you’re wearing. If you feel comfortable with the way you look, then anyone who doesn’t like it can go and screw themselves. You look fabulous and you know it!
3. Whether people like you or not. Be yourself and act the way you feel in that moment. Stop trying to change yourself by fitting in with crowds who are not for you. Stop humoring others just so they accept you. If someone likes you, they will hang out with you. You don’t need others.
4. Your ex. He is your ex for a reason. Stop wondering what’s he doing and if he misses you. He is your ex. He is history. Move on and find someone else.
5. What other people like. If they like painting or yoga, stop giving a fuck about that. Focus on what you like and what you want to do. This is a wake-up call! Humor yourself and make yourself feel good and happy.
6. Because someone thinks you’re a bitch. You have a resting bitch face and there’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t make someone like you. Once they get to know you, they will like you. You look like a bitch when someone sees you for the first time and there is nothing you can do about it.
7. What happened in the past. Don’t let it haunt you. The past is the past and there is nothing you can do to get it back. Things are not going to be different. You can only face it and move on. Stop giving a fuck about the past.
8. Famous people. Who cares who got divorced or who got a boob job. You’re only wasting your time with unnecessary information. It’s okay to have a guilty pleasure but don’t give a fuck about it.
9. Whether you look as good as a random stranger you saw on the street.
10. What other people’s lives look like. If they are making more money than you or if they are happy in their marriage, if they argue and things like that. You have your own life to look after. Even if you’re not happy with it, it’s yours and only you can make it better.
11. How much you weigh. You don’t have to have a perfect body. You’re perfect just the way you are. God made you like that and you’re absolutely beautiful. Women you see all over the media are not the measure for happiness. Skinny girls with big boobs and butts are not the ideal for beauty. You have something unique and they are all the same. Use that one of a kind thing that you have.
12. Reality TV. Who cares about some random people! Sure, we all have problems but maybe you’re missing out seeing that someone close to you has a problem because you’re too busy watching fat people trying to lose weight or pregnant teen moms dealing with their situations. Open your eyes and stop giving a fuck about that.
13. When you’re going to find the right one. Stop searching for him. Stop obsessing over the fact that you’re single. Believe me, once you get married and once you get what you’ve been obsessing about, you’re going to miss the days when you were single. If you’re constantly thinking about meeting him, you’re never going to meet him.
14. Being too rude to someone who actually deserved it. Stop being good to everyone, even to those who deserve to be treated like shit. Stop feeling sorry for them after you tell them to their face what they deserve.
15. That you don’t want to make any life decisions right now. You’re just not in that period of your life and that’s okay.
16. That your friend thinks that your favorite sitcom is not funny. It is to you.
17. That you like music that others don’t. It’s your choice after all, so please, don’t give a fuck about what they think.
18. People who talk behind your back. Haters gonna hate, right? There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I suggest that you listen to the interesting stories, as maybe you can find out something about yourself that you had no idea about.
19. How many followers you have on social media platforms. What really counts is how many friends you’ve got and how many of them are really there for you when you need them.
20. That you don’t cry over every little thing, or that you cry over everything. Either way, it’s your thing and if you don’t want to cry, don’t. If you do, cry your eyes out. Don’t give a fuck about what someone else is going to say.