1. Get over the fear of eating or having a coffee alone in a restaurant. Go out there, take a book, leave your phone at home and enjoy. No one is looking at you as if you are a weirdo. It’s all in your head.
2. Swim with dolphins. I hope you’ll have a chance to do that.
3. Sunbathe topless. I would suggest the French Riviera but it actually really doesn’t matter where.
4. Build a multi-million dollar empire.
5. Visit all seven continents.
6. Don’t get dressed after your shower. Walk around naked. Hell, go to bed naked.
7. Go skydiving.
8. Go to the airport and take a random flight.
9. Live alone. There is no better experience than that.
10. Even if you swear you can ruin the simplest meal, learn to cook something for yourself. Be persistent and add cooking to the list of things you can do.
11. If number 10 doesn’t work, take a cooking class.
12. Learn an exotic foreign language. Okay, you don’t have to be fluent, just learn a few phrases. You never know when they can come in handy.
13. Paint one of your walls in a crazy color—bright green, bloody red or sunflower yellow. You can always change it if you don’t like it.
14. Get a tattoo. Why the hell not, you only live once!
15. Be a vegetarian for a month. Try it to see if you like it.
16. Disconnect for a month. If that is too much, then try at least for a week. Do not use the Internet at all.
17. Go on a trip. Not just any kind of trip—go on an adventurous trip. Climb mountains, jump out of an airplane, swim with sharks, whatever you’re offered.
18. Order alcohol on a flight, even if the flight is in the morning.
19. Give up drinking alcohol for a year (no exceptions, no special occasions).
20. Get a dog. Actually, adopt a shelter dog.
21. Contact your friends who live far away. Call your mom for no particular reason. Tell them how much you love them and that you’re thinking of them.
22. Get married to the love of your life. Or better said, be lucky enough to marry the love of your life.
23. Go out in nature and savor the moment. Really experience nature for all it has to offer.
24. Erase a person from your phone who only brings you pain. You won’t be able to dial their number, therefore you won’t get hurt—once again.
25. Make history.
26. Get up onstage and own it!
27. Unfriend and unfollow all the people you can live without. Make your social networks a happy place, not a place where you’re judged or you don’t feel good.
28. Create a vlog.
29. Try playing an instrument.
30. Light candles and create an atmosphere. It doesn’t matter if it’s just for you. You deserve to give yourself some time alone.
31. Learn to dance salsa.
32. Spend time with your grandparents. Visit them where they live, show them that you care.
33. Say, “I love you,” even if you’re scared to say it. Nothing bad will happen to you. If that person doesn’t love you back, you deserve to know it. Don’t hold your feelings in.
34. Host a karaoke party.
35. Travel alone. You’ll learn a lot about yourself.
36. Apologize to people who deserve it. Be brave enough to admit you’ve made a mistake.
37. Hook up with the wrong person for you and don’t regret it. It’s just another lesson you have to learn.
38. Spend all your money on some stupid expensive thing you’ve been looking at for a long time.
39. Quit the job you’re losing your mind over and which doesn’t pay off financially. There are other jobs out there.
40. Eat junk food sometimes. You can eat healthily but you can also slip sometimes.