Are you looking for inspirational friendship quotes or a witty, funny, friendship status to post about your friends to remind them of the true meaning of friendship?
Maybe you’re looking for a way to wish them a happy friendship day? Whatever you are looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
Take a look at the best Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp statuses we’ve collected for you.
THE BEST FRIENDSHIP STATUSES
1. Friends are the family you choose.
2. Friends give you total freedom to be who you are.
3. Out of a million people I would always pick you to be my person.
4. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
5. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.
6. I have learned that friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who came and never left your side.
7. Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.
8. Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
9. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
10. I love my friends. Because of them, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
11. Friends are like ANGELS who lift you up when your wings have forgotten how to fly.
12. A good friend knows all your best stories and a best friend has lived them with you.
13. When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.
14. Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings.
15. You think I’m crazy? You should see me with my best friend.
16. The greatest gift of life is friendship and I have received it.
17. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
18. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.
19. My dear friend, you attract me more than gravity. I love you!
20. My pride is my comrades, my friends!
21. A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.
22. Nothing makes the earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance.
23. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
24. That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
25. The language of friendship is not words, but rather meanings. It is an intelligence above language.
26. That’s the thing about best friends. That’s what they do. They keep you from spinning off the edge. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
27. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
28. One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.
39. We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
30. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
31. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
32. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
33. A true friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you…
34. Sometimes I forget to say hi, sometimes I even forget to reply, sometimes my message doesn’t reach you. But, it doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten you, I’m just giving you time to miss me!
35. The world is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
36. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
37. Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.
38. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
39. Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
40. A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.
41. I am short of words to write anything. But in a few words, I would like to say… May God give you all a lot of happiness and
42. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, then I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
43. A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
44. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
45. I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.
FUNNY FRIENDSHIP STATUSES
1. Let’s swear each with our pinky. We’ll be the best of friends. Until we are old and wrinkly!
2. God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
3. Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
4. Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.
5. Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!
6. It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.
7. Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.
8. If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.
9. With FRIENDS even hell looks like heaven, together we can make all places better.
10. A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
11. Real friends care like a MOM, scold like a DAD, tease like a SISTER, irritate like a BROTHER, and love more than a LOVER.
12. A stranger stabs you in the front; a fake friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
13. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up…after I finish laughing.
14. The best time to make friends is before you need them.
15. Friends who slay together, stay together.
16. If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
17. From our first crush to our first beer, we somehow made it together.
18. If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.
19. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
20. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.
21. True friends are like loud farts. They don’t smell as much, always make you laugh, and life is impossible to live without them.
22. Finding friends with the same mental disorder is priceless!
23. You laugh. I laugh. You cry. I cry. You jump off a cliff. I say “do a flip”.
24. We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
CUTE FRIENDSHIP STATUSES
1. No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
2. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
3. Good friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone.
4. Friends take the word ‘worry’ out of my vocabulary and just replace it with ‘happiness’.
5. Life is a party whenever I’m with you. You turn my tears into smiles when we share and laugh together.
6. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
7. True friends are flowers grown from seeds of love.
8. Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.
9. Friends are more expensive than diamonds because diamonds always have a price but friends are priceless.
10. Real friendship is like fluorescence, it shines better when everything has darkened.
11. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
12. The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.
13. True friends are the people who brighten your smile every time you are with them.
14. Friends are like the stars; they are always there, but you only see their true brightness at the darkest times.
15. Having a soulmate is not always about romance. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.
16. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
17. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and the sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
18. Friendships that have stood the test of time and change are surely best.
19. Friendship happens when the distance between the hearts tends to zero.
20. One of the things you can give that will not cost you any money = friendship.
21. If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It’s you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.
22. In life, friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it is to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
23. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
BEST FRIEND STATUSES
1. Best friends make life more beautiful than heaven.
2. I was an innocent being once…then my best friend came along.
3. We will always be friends ’til we’re old and senile…then we can be new friends.
4. Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better..
5. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
6. Best friends make good times better and hard times easier!
7. You’re annoying. You’re weird. You’re crazy. You’re stupid. You’re clingy. You’re… just like me.
8. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
9. We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
10. True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.
11. I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.
12. My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.
13. We laugh at the dumbest jokes, put up with each other’s worst moods, go along with the craziest ideas, that’s what makes us the most amazing best friends!
14. A good friend helps you up when you fall, a best friend laughs in your face and trips you again.
15. True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
16. You are like a beautiful song that takes my worries away with its melodious tune that brightens my mood.
17. A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it.
18. I want you to know your friendship means the whole world to me.
BESTIES FOREVER STATUSES
1. If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never them go.
2. I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
3. Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don’t care.
4. I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You’re my friend, you literally signed up for this.
5. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
6. To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship.
7. A friend is a person who knows all about you, and still likes you.
8. Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. We may get busy, but I assure you, you will always remain in my heart!
9. Good friends care for each other, close friends understand each other, true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time.
10. There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge or anything.
11. A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright light of your friendship.
12. I won’t promise to be your friend forever, because I won’t live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.
13. Just as wine improves with age, so, too, the oldest friendships ought to be the most delightful.
MISSING A FRIEND STATUSES
1. Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
2. Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.
3. I love you and hate you at the same time because you gave me the best thing in life, friendship… and then went away. Missing you!
4. You have always been like a majestic flower who always grants me wishes and fills me with joy. Even though we are now apart our friendship stays forever at heart. Missing you.
5. Missing you is like breathing – I can’t stop no matter how hard I try. I miss you.
6. I hope we will remain friends until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.
7. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
8. The difference between PRICELESS and WORTHLESS… is the difference between a life with you and life without you. I miss you.
9. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
10. Life must go on. That, I always knew. But honestly, it sucks without friends like you. I miss you.
11. Sorry, if I ever hurt your feelings. But I really love you – you are one of my sweetest friends. I miss you all the time. I love you & miss you so much. Keep smiling forever.
12. A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. Missing you so much, my dear friend.
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
2. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
3. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
4. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving
5. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
6. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
7. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
8. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf
BEST FRIEND QUOTES
1. “A friend is a gift you give yourself.”- Robert Louis Stevenson
2. “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”- Henry David Thoreau
3. “A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.”– Heidi Wills
4. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”- Anna Taylor
5. “I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends.”- Walt Whitman
6. “Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.”- Edwin Arlington Robinson
7. “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.”- Emilie Saint-Genis
8. “A friend to all is a friend to none.”- Aristotle
9. “Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”- Richelle Mead
10. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”-Sarah Desse