Whether you’re preparing for a job interview or simply looking for different ways to say yes, all I can say is that you’ve come to the right place.
There are so many unique, interesting and funny ways to say yes in the English language that people don’t even know about. What you’re about to read will totally enrich your vocabulary.
Show the people around you how creative and cool you are by using one of these examples below. It might make others see you in a completely different, of course, better light.
Funny Ways To Say Yes
1. You’re not giving me that much of a choice, huh?
2. Kiss my butt first.
3. Have you forgotten? I’m a yes-man!
4. I was born for it.
5. Even my dog is saying yes.
6. Do fish swim?
7. Let’s say I agreed to this. But can I still change my mind later?
8. Just be sure we won’t go to jail for this.
9. Is one plus one equal to two?
10. I’m leaning towards yes, but what’s in it for me?
11. If I say yes, will you give me a million bucks?
13. I’ll have to ask my dog first.
14. Probably yes, but I’ll have my people call your people to discuss.
15. There’s a chance that I might regret this, but—YOLO—let’s do it!
16. Please forward your application form to my secretary.
17. Even if I hated you, I would say yes to this one.
18. Right on the money!
19. Perhaps I’m off my hinges, but I believe you.
20. If there’s a reward, I’m in!
21. I’m here to the rescue!
22. Thanks for choosing me. You’ll receive an answer in 3–5 working days. Remember, I’ll call you, so don’t call me.
23. I don’t have a choice, do I?
24. As long as it’s not impossible, I’d be glad to do it.
25. I do! Wait…I mean, yes!
26. Definitely not NO.
27. You’ve gotta be kidding me!
28. I have no option but to regrettably agree to this foolish idea of yours.
30. I give you my blessing.
31. What’s the opposite of no?
32. Kiss my butt first.
33. If I were a regular jerk, I’d say no to this one.
34. Is the sun hot?
35. I don’t mind if I do.
36. Something tells me I should trust you. But, I think it’s just your words.
37. Come on, humor me.
38. You ain’t kiddin’.
39. Do pigeons fly?
40. Do vacuum cleaners suck?
41. Due to the unlikelihood of an error on your part, I am forced to toss my lot in with you.
42. Would you take ‘yes’ for an answer?
43. Would I be too tall for you if I were standing on cloud 9?
Smart Ways To Say Yes
1. Just be sure to pay me back later.
2. Is the Pope Catholic?
3. My answer would probably be yes, but I totally forgot—I have another appointment!
4. Go on. I’m listening intently.
5. I have examined your worthwhile view thoroughly. After close deliberation, I would say that I vehemently concur with the bases of your belief and share your ideas on the said premise.
6. I think we have a consensus.
7. Where are the terms and conditions? I’ll have to review them first.
8. I agree to the fullest!
9. True enough!
10. I can’t argue with that!
11. I couldn’t agree more.
12. I couldn’t disagree less.
13. Is the hypotenuse the longest side of a triangle?
14. I take your point.
15. I believe we have come to an agreement.
16. I hereby acknowledge what you’ve just said.
17. You owe me one.
18. Your idea nearly reflects all of my thoughts.
19. Is the mitochondria the powerhouse of the cell?
Cute Ways To Say Yes To A Date
1. As long as I’m alive.
2. Not a thousand, but a million times… YES, my friend.
3. Then, let’s seal it with a kiss.
4. Count me in. I’d love to go on a date with you!
5. I’ll even kiss you!
6. It would take a whole army to keep me from saying yes.
7. Okies cookies.
8. It’s fine now. Why? Because I’m here!
9. Oh yeah, baby!
10. I love you, so yeah.
11. A thousand times, yes!
12. Rewind this, please! I want to experience it again.
13. Just say the word, and I shall be there.
14. I’m happy to serve!
15. Ready in the flashiest of flashes.
16. You just stole the words out of my mouth.
17. Your wish is my command.
18. I’m leaning towards what you desire.
19. I’ll do anything for you.
20. Let’s do a pinky swear.
21. I totally ‘scored’ getting asked by you. Yes!
22. My gut tells me you are worth all the trouble.
23. It appears you have read my mind.
24. I love you so much that I’ll only agree with anything you say.
25. There’s a 100% chance that I’m going to say yes to that one.
26. Like a dog wagging its tail in excitement!
27. The smile on my face says it all!
28. I’ll put my life on the line just for you.
Alternative Ways To Express Agreement
1. I agree.
2. Sounds like a plan.
3. Whatever! Let’s do this!
4. Roger that!
5. Let’s do it.
6. Boo yeah!
9. I know you’re speaking the truth.
10. Consider it done.
11. That is true.
12. I can’t argue with that!
13. I’m on it.
14. We share the same sentiments.
15. Right on, brother/sister.
16. Sounds good.
17. I guess it’s up to me now.
18. Great idea!
19. Sure, sure, sure.
20. I do not disagree.
21. My belief is that you speak the truth.
22. It would be of great honor to me.
23. How do you spell yes?
24. True dat.
25. I haven’t said no yet, right?
26. You deserve a standing ovation for that idea.
27. No worries.
28. There is a huge possibility that you are correct.
29. Yes, my liege.
30. The answer is a resounding yes!
31. Go on, I’m listening intently.
32. I firmly believe that our views about the subject matter at hand are very similar.
Cool Ways To Say Yes
1. Just be sure that we won’t get caught.
2. Aye aye, captain!
3. Life’s too short to be saying no.
4. Alrighty then.
5. I thought you’d never ask!
6. Gotcha, man.
7. Say no more!
8. Well, I have some different plans. But, let’s go, anyway.
9. I’d be delighted.
11. Damn straight.
12. You get my vote.
13. I’m at your behest.
14. Yo, man.
15. I was born for this!
16. My thoughts exactly!
17. I subscribe to your idea.
18. My enthusiastic nodding says it all.
19. You deserve a round of applause.
Sarcastic Ways To Say Yes
1. Uh-huh… I can’t wait…
2. Am I not holding my two thumbs up?
3. Amen to that!
4. Do bears shit in the woods?
5. I would love to, but there’s got to be a way to do it without killing myself.
Creative Ways To Say Yes
1. Hell, you bet-cha, matey!
2. It’s a green signal. Let’s GO.
3. You should know my answer by the way I’m nodding my head up and down.
4. What are we waiting for? Let’s close the deal!
5. Is the sky blue?
6. Well then, what are we waiting for?
7. You get my vote.
9. Okie dokie/okey dokey
10. You get my vote.
11. Give me a ‘Y.’ Give me an ‘E.’ Give me an ‘S.’ Give me a ‘Y-E-S!’
12. The deal is on!
13. I hear and obey.
14. Then I’m giving you the go signal.
15. I give you my seal of approval.
16. Done and dusted.
17. My two thumbs are standing in salute.
18. I’ll answer you with my favorite ‘Y’ word—Yes!
Fancy Ways To Say Yes
1. No problem. I’m always happy to help.
2. Sure thing! I’ll be glad to.
3. It would be my honor.
5. I would like to express my full approval.
6. I’d be delighted.
7. I gladly concur.
8. I’d be honored.
9. Permission granted.
10. My pleasure.
11. I acquiesce to your demand.
12. My answer is in the affirmative.
13. Upon close examination of the aforementioned data, I wholeheartedly accept your conclusion as plausible.
As you can see, you don’t have to spend a lot of time searching Google for some alternative/other words for yes – you have them all in one place.
This collection of interesting and funny ways to say yes has all the phrases, idioms, and synonyms you can say instead of saying yes.
This small affirmative word needs to be told in a unique way, and whatever example you choose above will definitely be a great choice.
Spice up your everyday conversation with these amazing ways to say yes instead of actually saying it. Trust me, you’ll be thankful later.