Pillow talk is probably the most intimate type of conversation you can have with your partner.
Those opportunities are reserved for relaxed, naughty, easy sometimes even deep conversations but never for discussions and arguments.
That’s why you have to choose appropriate and breezy topics to make the good times last longer.
There is something about pillow talk that makes two people lying in bed more open and honest.
It’s probably easier to be vulnerable in that position. It’s easier to get enough courage to put yourself out there and be more honest when you have barely any clothes on and when you are safely cuddled in your partner’s arms.
Pillow talk topics can vary from more serious topics to those that are hilarious.
It depends on the situation, your mood and your gut feeling about the right conversation starter at that point.
Here are some questions you can use that might come in handy and make things more interesting.
Let’s talk about “you & me”
Trip down memory lane. All the questions and answers on how you guys met and what made you stick to each other.
Pillow talk is the best way to discover something new, something that your partner hadn’t told you back then but he might now.
If you are just starting, this is a great way to ask a thing or two and indirectly see where he stands when it comes to the two of you.
1. What was your impression of me when we first met?
2. Can you remember the exact moment you fell in love with me?
3. Do you know what I like about you the most?
4. Who came up to who first?
5. Where do you see us in a years’ time (5 years’ time)?
6. Did you ever have a dream of me?
7. What’s the next place we could visit?
8. If I had to move away for work, would you follow me?
9. What do you remember about our first kiss?
10. What do you like about us the most?
11. Is there a song you hear that makes you think of me?
12. At what point did you decide that we should be ‘exclusive’?
13. Did your life have purpose before you met me?
14. Is there something I do, without being aware of it, that you find cute?
15. When I send you a cute text, does it make you smile?
Let’s talk dirty
There is no better place to talk about sex than in bed. You can use pillow talk as foreplay, an introduction to round two or something to think about next time you get together.
You can find out so many hidden things about each other and how to get better results in bed.
16. What outfit of mine is the sexiest?
17. Do you think about me when you are alone? What exactly do you think about?
18. Are you more into boobs or butt?
19. Do you have any hidden fantasies?
20. What’s the most memorable time we had sex? What was so special?
21. If I admit my kinkiest fantasy, would you play along?
22. When you masturbate, do you think about me? What exactly do you think about?
23. What kind of porn do you prefer?
24. Do you know what turns me on the most?
25. Is there some new sex position you would like us to try?
26. What is it about me that turns you on the most?
27. Have you ever had sex in public?
28. Where do you like to be touched the most?
29. Do you like it when I talk dirty?
30. Evening or morning sex?
Let’s talk about this and that
There are many random questions you can ask your partner to make things more fun and relaxed.
By doing this, you can see if he is imaginative in his answers, how his mind works, and whether he is playing along and matching your kind of craziness.
31. How was your day?
32. What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
33. Do you have a song you secretly like but would never admit to publicly?
34. If you had to go on a deserted island and bring only three things, what would you bring?
35. If I got into any kind of trouble with the police, would you be my alibi?
36. What’s the most embarrassing thing you have ever experienced?
37. How do you feel about pizza with pineapple?
38. Is there anyone (besides me) you would do time in jail for?
39. What are the best and the worst days of your life so far?
40. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
41. Do your friends really like me or are they just pretending?
42. What’s your dream destination? Would you take me there if you could?
43. Do you think your looks are improving as you are getting older?
44. If you had only two choices—break up with me or to jump from a building—why would you jump?
45. How would you describe me in three words?
I am sure you can think about many more pillow talk themes and questions but these may serve for a start or to spark your imagination.
What you have to keep in mind is that your partner could ask the same questions back. So, prepare answers especially for the tricky ones.
All in all, whatever you ask, whatever the answers are, make sure you don’t lead the conversation into something more serious. Pillow talk is reserved for good and sweet times only.