Do you have a man in your life that can keep you smiling all day long just by thinking about him?
Does your heart skip a beat every time you get a message from him or hear his voice?
Sometimes, though, does it seem like finding the right words to express how much you love him is the most difficult thing ever?
Everyone likes to hear those three little words, “I love you”.
And your significant other will be the happiest man in the world whenever he hears those words from you.
But wouldn’t you like to tell him you love him some other way, to make it feel more special?
He loves you more than anything, so wouldn’t it be nice to show your guy that you love him in a new, more interesting way?
Do you want to make your love life even more special and do something new for your partner whenever you have the chance?
In this article, we’ll list some of the most powerful ways you can show your partner how much you love him.
Continue reading below to find out everything you need to know about expressing your feelings.
How to tell him you love him without saying it
Actions always speak louder than words. If you really love someone, just saying “I love you” isn’t enough.
You must prove it with your actions.
If you prove your love for him by doing some small, nice things, your loved one will appreciate your love more than ever.
Here are some perfect ways to show your SO how much he means to you and that your love is honest and pure.
1. Make his favorite meal
We all know that the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
If you cook for him every day, though, you may think that it’s not really the right way to show him your love.
But if you surprise him with his favorite meal after he comes home tired from work, then that’s a whole different story.
He’ll be able to enjoy the meal he likes most, which will make him forget about the bad day he had.
2. Give him some “guy time”
Of course you are his best friend and he likes spending time with you more than anything.
But there is a difference between wanting to spend some time together and being clingy.
No man likes a girl who is desperate for his attention or who wants to spend all of her free time with him.
To be honest, we all need some alone time every now and then.
If your man wants some personal space, it’s best to both respect and encourage it.
It doesn’t mean that he is drained by your relationship – it simply means that he needs time to “recharge”.
3. Recreate your first date
This is one of the best ways you can surprise your man.
Remind him how it all started and how you fell in love with him.
This will totally impress your significant other, I guarantee.
It requires a good memory and a bit of work to make it happen, but you’ll see it is well worth it.
When you come home, don’t forget to say how lucky you are to have found him, your eternal love. Wish him good night in a cute way.
The next day, tell him how much fun you had last night. Trust me, this is the best way to say I love you to your man.
4. Support his dreams
Always be his biggest cheerleader. Your man needs to know that he has your support, no matter what.
It’ll give him motivation to achieve whatever he wants.
If he wants to quit his job and run his own business, then you need to encourage him to do so.
You have to believe that he is capable and that it’ll be successful.
He needs you more than he says. He doesn’t need your approval, he needs your support.
That dream might fail, but that shouldn’t be an excuse not to support him in his dreams or pursuits.
You can learn so much through failures. Throughout the experience, your man will learn, grow, and eventually he will get there.
5. Serve him breakfast in bed
Romance plays an important role in a healthy relationship. For example, we all like to sleep a little longer on a Sunday morning.
So, why not let your man sleep while you prepare homemade pancakes and serve them to him in bed?
Your man will be surprised for sure with this romantic gesture.
6. Plan a surprise gateway
Surprising your significant other with a romantic getaway can be fun.
Make sure you keep quiet about it though, because it will be more interesting if your partner doesn’t know about it.
It will be something that will bring you closer and an experience you will share forever. That’s why you need to plan it carefully.
Try to pick a destination that he’s mentioned before. Research everything you can do there and plan some fun activities to do together.
Pack his clothes that day, when he leaves for work: It’s the only way you won’t get caught.
After he comes home from work, tell him that you need to go shopping or that you want to take him out for a drink.
Then, in the car you can come clean and tell him that you are going on a trip, but don’t reveal your destination.
This may seem like a lot of work but believe me, it’s worth it.
When you see his face, you’ll forget about all the difficulties you had while planning this trip.
7. Send him an ‘I miss you’ text
Send him a text about how you miss him and can’t wait to see him in the middle of the day.
That’s it. It will put a smile on his face every time.
8. Share a hobby with him
This is an exciting opportunity to connect as a couple and make new memories together.
Pick an activity your man is interested in and do it together.
It’ll help you both find out new things about each other. It will also show your man that you love everything about him, even if he has some strange interests.
Songs to tell him you love him
Music is able to put a smile on everyone’s face and evoke the most amazing feelings.
Romantic songs are something we all can relate to.
So, why don’t you use music to express your feelings to your man?
It is kind of like a universal language and if you find the right song, it is certain to melt his heart.
To help you find your way to your man’s heart through music, here are some of the most popular romantic songs ever.
We hope you find one that will help you to show your man how much you appreciate him.
1. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
Is this the best love song ever or I am just a huge fan of this singer? It says that no matter what, you’ll love him.
Send it to your man and show him that your love will last for eternity.
2. “It’s Your Love” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
With this song you won’t just be telling your man that you love him, you’ll be explaining what his love means to you and how it motivates you in life.
3. “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys
“But everything means nothing If I ain’t got you, yeah”
These heartwarming lyrics will show your man how much your life has changed since you met him and how much he means to you.
4. “Pillowtalk” by Zayn Malik
This song is perfect for a romantic night or date. It is slow, which makes it perfect for dancing to.
It’s the perfect way to describe everything you love about your man.
5. “All of Me” by John Legend
John Legend has a perfect, gentle voice, which makes this love ballad even more romantic.
This song will definitely get your man’s heart pumping and his pulse racing.
6. “No Ordinary Love” by Sade
This song’s heart-wrenching lyrics are about a woman that has given more love than she ever knew she had to the man she loves.
A perfect song to describe the extraordinary love you feel for your man.
7. “At Last” by Etta James
This is a song that will definitely talk for you. A woman who has finally found the man who makes her happy.
His love has made her life a dream. And all it took to make her fall in love with him was his smile.
It’s almost as if you wrote these lyrics to describe your love for your man, right?
8. “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry
If you want a song that will show how committed and loyal you are to your man, then this is the perfect song for you.
Tell your man that you’ll love him unconditionally, just as Katy Perry says in this song.
Quotes to tell him you love him
The truth about love is, it can be hard to put into words.
Sometimes you might not be inspired enough to tell him exactly how you feel and you need some thoughtful words as your guide.
Love quotes are the best choice if you need to write something on a card or pen a note, especially if it’s for an important date.
Here are some sweet love quotes to inspire you to write the perfect words and express how much you love him and how much he means to you.
1. “I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Thanks to fate, we crossed paths and life has been different ever since. I love you, now and forever.” – Unknown
2. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
3. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
4. “My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.” – Unknown
5. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.” – Unknown
6. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.” – Unknown
7. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.” – Unknown
8. “If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Unknown
9. “The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.” – Unknown
10. “I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside and you’ll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.” – Unknown
11. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
12. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – Unknown
13. “I am totally, completely, eye-poppingly, seriously, groundbreakingly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
14. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Unknown
15. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” – Unknown
16. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Unknown
17. “You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.” – Unknown
18. “You take my breath away. I can’t imagine living my life without you by my side. Thanks for making the journey so amazing!” – Unknown
19. “When I look at you I see a lot of things; best friend, my boyfriend, my secret holder, my tear stopper, my future.” – Unknown
20. “It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!” – Unknown
Men also like to receive sweet words of love because it makes them feel special and loved.
He’ll appreciate you more every time you say or show him how much you love him.
They also get teary-eyed when you do something special for them. Little things also matter to them.
That’s why it’s important to tell him you love him and show your man that he is the centre of your universe.
When words fail, show your love with music or some romantic gesture.
He’ll appreciate it and he’ll want to reciprocate double everything you do for him.
The most important thing for a healthy and loving relationship is to keep the romance alive.
And these little and cute things are the best way to do that.