You’ve probably noticed that the Internet is abounding with short girl memes, funny short girls T-shirts, and all kinds of motivational quotes for short people.
But, short girl quotes & problems are by far the funniest of them all!
Every short girl deals with numerous short girl problems on a daily basis.
But, there are also some perks of being short, including always being the cutest one in a group!
I bet you didn’t know that there is a National Short Girl Appreciation Day, did you? It’s celebrated on the 21st December – the first day of winter (which is the shortest day of the year). How witty and convenient!
If you’re thirsty for more “short humor”, and especially if you have a short girlfriend or best friend, the following short girl quotes will make their day!
These funny quotes about short girls will make you all laugh out loud for days (and I’m not even exaggerating)!
They are a perfect mix of tall boy / short girl love quotes, sassy short girls quotes, life quotes, and many more guaranteed to make you LOL, if not ROFL!
(As a bonus, you will also find a list of awkward moments every short girl understands!)
Best Funny Short Girl Quotes
1. “I’m not short. I’m fun sized, bite-sized, vertically efficient, adorable, dainty, & great at hugging.”
2. “Don’t ever piss off a short girl. They are like cute, tiny, adorable ninjas of death, who are at the perfect height to punch you in the balls. Short girls are badass.”
3. “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
4. “Every tall guy has a short girl that drives him crazy.”
5. “5 foot 3 inches but her attitude is 6 foot 1.”
6. “Short people: God only lets things grow until they’re perfect. Some of us didn’t take as long as others!”
7. “You’ve really got to hand it to short people…Because we usually can’t reach it anyways.”
8. “Short girl advantage: finding a taller guy has never been that difficult.”
9. “I was told I would never make it because I’m too short. Well, I’m still too short. It doesn’t matter what your height is, it’s what’s in your heart.”
10. “Short girl pros: You can date short guys because they are still taller than you.”
11. “A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than a giant himself.”
12. “I’m not short. I’m compact and ridiculously adorable.”
13. “Perks of being short: When you hug someone taller than you, you can feel their heartbeat.”
14. “I’m not short,’ Daisy muttered. ‘Short women are never mysterious, or elegant, or pursued by handsome men. And they’re always treated like children. I refuse to be short.” – Lisa Kleypas, Secrets of a Summer Night
15. “Every short girl should have a tall guy that makes her smile.”
16. “I’m not short! My height is just cute!”
17. “What?! I’m not small! It’s the world that’s too big!!”
18. “Tall men come down to my height when I hit ’em in the body.”
19. “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.”
20. “When someone makes fun of you for being short they’re basically saying that the worst thing about you is that there just isn’t enough of you.”
21. “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, It’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
22. “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”
23. “I’m not short. I’m fun-sized!”
24. “My favorite part of my appearance is my height. I’m five foot one and I feel feminine being small.”
25. “She’s not short. She’s just sexiness in a concentrated, easy to carry around container.”
26. “Life is short…and so am I!”
27. “Short girl appreciation day is December 21st – the shortest day of the year.”
28.”I’m not short. I’m a people McNugget.”
29. “Size, weight, height, looks, shouldn’t matter. I’m tall, you’re short, I’m willing to risk the teasing and weirdness to be with you.”
Trendy Funny Quotes About Short Girls
30. “If I’m not so large as you, You are not so small as I, And not half so spry.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Height doesn’t mean a thing. Coach always says: Small and fast always beats fast and strong.” – Mike Nardi
32. “Size has nothing to do with fierceness.”
33. “You can measure height. But you can’t measure heart.”
34. “God blessed me with a lot of heart and no height, and I’ll take that any day.”
35. “The best things come in small packages.”
36. “Keep calm and love a short girl.”
37. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
38. “Short girls are easy to lift and easy to love.”
39. “We short people have a great perspective on life; we are always looking up.”
40. “The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is.” – Phillips Brooks
41. “Dynamite comes in small packages.”
42. “My ideas aren’t afraid of height.”
43. “Marry a short girl because they give the best hugs & can listen to your heartbeat, too.”
44. “Some hills are each only a few centimeters short of being a mountain.”
45. “When someone makes fun of you for being short, they’re basically just saying that the worst thing about you is that there just isn’t enough of you.”
46. “The smaller the creature, the bolder its spirit.”
47. “Life’s too short. I’m not!”
48. “Perks of being short:
1. You will always be adorable.
2. Most guys are taller than you.
3. You can wear heels without being too tall.
4. Lots of legroom.
5. Evidence suggests that short people live longer.
6. You can always hem long pants, but you can’t make too short pants longer.
7. Most guys prefer shorter girls.
8. Tippy toe kisses.
9. Hair to height ratio makes your hair look 10x longer.
10. You look younger than you really are.”
49. “I’m small, but I’m neither compliant nor agreeable.”
50. “It is good to feel small beneath the sparkling northern lights, small beside the mighty river. Nature is so close to us up here. My troubles and difficulties just shrivel up. I like being insignificant.” – Asa Larsson, Until Thy Wrath Be Past
51. “Sorry, but I’m not tall enough to ride your emotional roller coaster.”
52. “Can you reach that for me?’ is an everyday question.”
53. “A short country girl can talk her way out of a ticket.”
Funny Inspirational Quotes About Short Girls
54. “Women short in height tend to be more ambitious, independent, feisty and achieve more financially.”
55. “Tall girls get tall boys, but short girls get ALL boys!”
56. “It’s hard to share an umbrella with a tall friend, the height difference is mind-boggling.”
57. “Just because I am wearing green does not mean I’m a leprechaun.”
58. “Have you ever noticed that in every group of friends, the shortest one is usually the craziest?”
59. “Hey, my head is not an armrest!”
60. “It’s insane that you get happy when you see people shorter than you.”
61. “Perks of being short: You’re always put in the front for group pictures.”
62. “Tall girls are hot, short girls are cute.”
63. “It’s every little girl’s dream to have an exact look-alike doll. It’s amazing.”
64. “There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness.” – Audrey Hepburn
65. “The height of my goals will not hold me in awe, though I may stumble often before they are reached.” – Og Mandino
66. “I never wear flats. My shoes are so high that sometimes when I step out of them, people look around in confusion and ask, “Where’d she go?” and I have to say, “I’m down here.” – Marian Keyes, The Other Side of the Story
67. “Keep it up, wise guy. I’m always going to be taller than you once you’re lying unconscious on the ground.” – Jim Butcher, Small Favour: The Dresden Files
68. “Short people DO NOT like to be picked up!” – Amy Poehler
69. “Okay, get out of here. Scram. Farewell . . . Go be short somewhere else.” – Maggie Stiefvater
70. “Life is short and complicated – just like me.”
71. “The excitement you get when your feet touch the ground while sitting.”
72. “Love a short girl – easy to hug, easy to kiss, easy to bring with you.”
73. “Short girls are mean because they are closer to hell.”
74. “I prefer being a small fish in a big pond.”
75. “Yes, I am short. No, I’m not intimidated by you because you are taller.”
76. “I am not short, I am just more down to earth than other people.”
Short Girl Problems: 70 Things Only Short Girls Will Understand
Now we’ve covered the best quotes about short girls, it’s time to dive into the world of short girl problems, so let’s see what we’ve got:
1. “Feet not touching the ground when you sit down.”
2. “People treating you like a doll when they hug you.”
3. “The “petite” section of a store only ever carries SOME of the clothes from the “regular” sized section.”
4. “Many stores don’t even have petite lines and, if they do, it’s usually only available online.”
5. “Accidentally and severely “stabbing” your stomach when you bump into a table.”
6. “The fact that you need to use your purse/bag as a footstool on a plane so your legs don’t go totally numb.”
7. “Seeing a cute low-cut shirt, trying it on, and then realizing it’s a little TOO low-cut on you.”
8. “When you don’t see your friend in a long time and the first thing they say is “Wow! I forgot how short you are!”
9. “Having long-strap purses hang SO low that they bounce around hitting when walking thus hurting your thigh.”
10. “Experiencing lots of horrible moments when people pick you up to test their strength.”
11. “Being called ‘Shorty’ isn’t cute!”
12. “Ripped knee holes in jeans being more like ripped SHIN holes on you.”
13. “Constantly asking other people to pluck things off the top shelf because you’re too short to reach it even with the help of ladders.”
14. “Wearing pants and realizing they are more like endless tunnels.”
15. “Taller people can pick you up and move you out of their way when they want to.”
16. “When people use you as an armrest.”
17. “The fact you can’t shave properly because your knees are so knobbly.”
18. “You can’t put your feet on things because your short legs don’t reach.”
19. “The curse of wearing heels and still being shorter than everyone else.”
20. “Maxi dresses are the biggest enemy.”
21. “The series of annoying moments when you are sitting at a cinema ready to watch the show and suddenly a human giraffe sits in front of you.”
22. “Having to run like a little child to keep at the same pace as an average person walking normally.”
23. “Realizing that you’ve wasted your money because you can’t see the band at a concert because of all the tall people in front of you.”
24. “Trying to make a bed and not being able to reach across it.”
25. “The urge to marry someone tall so that my kids end up being the normal size.”
26. “Always being the one forced to sit in the middle of the car because you are the smallest to fit in.”
27. “Cooking turns into a workout because of the need to climb the counters.”
28. “People tend to hug your head more than your body.”
29. “Always having to ask for help with your overhead luggage on a plane because you can’t reach the bin.”
30. “If you’re dating someone tall, finding it hard to give them a kiss when you’re just walking around (without them breaking their back!).”
31. “Not being sure if a long skirt is actually a skirt or maybe just a tube dress.”
32. “Needing a stepladder just to reach the top cabinet shelf in your kitchen.”
33. “Adjusting your car seat to the MAXIMUM height/closeness to the steering wheel only to find it’s still not high/close enough.”
34. “Worrying you’ll be killed by the airbag in your car because you have to sit so close to it.”
35. “Literally being choked by every seatbelt ever.”
36. “Sometimes wearing the top seatbelt strap behind your torso — WHICH YOU KNOW ISN’T AS SAFE, BUT LIKE WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?!”
37. “Having to dive into the washing machine to get stuff out of the way bottom.”
38. “Wearing heels so your feet don’t dangle off of chairs at school/work.”
39. “Investing in some kind of footstool, which is kind of embarrassing, but better than suffering from back pain!”
40. “Going to a “standing room only” show and not being able to see ANY of it.”
41. “Realizing the exercise bike you’re sitting on doesn’t have a seat that can go low enough for your feet to reach the pedals.”
42. “Feeling like you’re drowning when you’re just standing in the shallow end of a pool.”
43. “Having the straps fall off on a bathing suit because the torso is just too darned long.”
44. “Seeing only half your face (if at all) in some bathroom mirrors.”
45. “Or having people say things like, “What are you like FIVE FEET tall?!” When you know darned well you’re at least a few inches over that — AND IT MATTERS.”
46. “Having to REALLY stretch tall to make sure you get into a group selfie photo.”
47. “Knee high boots never fitting because your calves hit the wrong spot entirely.”
48. “Having to climb racks at every store to get the ONE item you need — which, of course, is on the very top shelf.”
49. “Putting on a jacket and looking like you don’t have hands because the sleeves are almost always, like, at least two inches too long.”
50. “Trying on cute, capri-length pants/leggings/etc. and having them be disappointingly “normal” length on you.”
51. “Trying on “regular” length pants and having them be like a foot too long (and not wanting to pay to have those pants hemmed).”
52. “The constant need to step on anything that adds height.”
53. “People asking to take pictures of you being in the arms of someone bigger than you.”
54. “Needing extra tools and stools when washing the car”.
55. “Wearing high-waisted pants and looking totally weird in them.”
56. “Oversized shirts are your biggest enemy number two.”
57. “Looking like a legit child while on a swing.”
58. “Adding a few pillows and books to be able to reach the wheel while driving.”
59. “Finding the right dress size = mission impossible.”
60. “The need to be on the tip of your toes just to see your reflection in the mirror.”
61. “When your main goal is finding clothes that make you look tall.”
62. “Getting in the Jeep with the help of a stool.”
63. “Jumpsuits are forbidden fruit.”
64. “Being smaller than your little sister.”
65. “Decorating the Christmas tree with the help of the ladder.”
66. “Rock climbing with a serious effort.”
67. “Not even trying to play basketball to avoid all the unnecessary teasing.”
68. “Avoiding places that will make you look even shorter in pics.”
69. “Taking pictures with tall people and risking looking like a dwarf in comparison to them.”
70. “Using the toilet in a semi-levitating position.”
A “Short” Conclusion!
I hope you enjoyed this list of short girl quotes & short girl problems! Don’t forget to share them with your favorite short people and loved ones.
You know what they say: Sharing is caring!
P.S. If you belong to a short girl crew, you can use some of the quotes above as a great comeback (in case someone teases you or sends you a funny meme)!
Remember that snappy comebacks are your best friends!