Do you want to learn something new about your partner, crush, co-workers or friends?
Do you want to find out if your crush is single but it feels awkward to simply ask? Don’t worry, the 21 questions game is all you ever need and more!
As the name itself says, the game is about posing questions and is perfect for getting to know each other better.
Also, it is extremely fun to play because of the variety of questions and possible answers that will both surprise and shock you!
So, if you’re bored at the moment, on a vacation, at a birthday party or somewhere else, and you want to have some quality fun time with your partner or friends, the 21 questions game is just the right thing for you!
All you need to do is be willing to have a great time, keep reading the article in order to learn how the game is played and choose some interesting questions for him and her. Ready? Three, two, one, let’s go!
This is why the 21 questions game is perfect for you
• This is the perfect way for anyone with a crush on a guy/girl or even their best friend to get away with asking the tricky but great questions without blushing! We all know how hard it can be to just openly ask someone about personal things. You can use these random questions for awesome conversation starters!
• There are some funny questions here that will easily break the ice and help you move on to the personal questions.
• There is something for everyone here. We have fun questions, dare questions, never have I ever questions and many more than you can ask your crush or best friend.
• But the good thing here is that nobody can make you feel bad about asking them simply because it’s all part of the game. Everybody gets to be brave in this game as your real feelings are still safe and you can use these good questions for helping you decide if you want to pursue something.
• So if you’re ready, let’s move on to the rules of the 21 questions game and get you ready to find out all you want to know and more. Here are the rules and guidelines for playing that will make it easier for you to dive into this. Good luck and have fun!
How To Play The 21 Questions Game: 4 Ways
There are many ways in which the 21 questions game can be played and besides the classic one, here I have chosen the most interesting ones, guaranteed to bring you lots of fun while playing! As for the number of players, you need two or more people.
There isn’t really a limit on how many people can play it but for the sake of keeping it entertaining and interesting till the last second, it is recommended that the number of players doesn’t exceed eight.
Now, let’s see in which ways you can play this game!
1. The Classic
The classic way starts with a volunteer or someone who is randomly chosen to start the round and answer 21 questions.
The rest of the group simply takes turns asking that person questions (which is more than enough in order to find out everything about that person).
Of course, if there are only two players, the first person answers initially, after which you switch roles.
You simply take turns asking each other 21 questions.
2. The Pop Quiz
If you’re more interested in writing than speaking, here’s an alternative for you.
All you have to do is write down 21 questions and exchange them with your partner’s and then write in your answers.
If there are more players, they can all write their questions and give to one chosen person to answer them but it is not recommendable because it will probably take too long (however, it depends on the number of players).
The alternative would be forming the group into couples, so that everyone has their own partner, after which you can switch partners.
3. The Bouncy Ball
The Bouncy Ball, as the name itself states, is about taking turns ‘bouncing’ (posing) questions to each other like a ball, minus the actual ball (unless you want to).
It looks like this: Person A asks person B a question and then person B asks the next person a question.
For more fun, you can form a circle and actually use a ball to pick the person you want to ask a question.
4. Get-Out-Of-Jail Free
This one is up to you. You can choose whether you want to set the rule where everyone has to answer all the questions without exceptions or set the Get-Out-Of-Jail Free rule where you have one or two jail free cards with which you can choose to not answer questions you’re not that comfortable with.
Of course, honesty is always the best policy and it is more entertaining where you’re not limited when it comes to answering different sorts of questions. But, again, it is up to you and what you decide as a group.
The 21 Questions Game: The Best Questions To Ask Both Him And Her
Now that we have established the rules, explained how 21 questions game is played, and given possible alternatives, it’s time to dive into the questions!
Here is a list of questions to ask a guy/girl, which you can always expand with your own ideas as well!
21 Questions To Ask A Girl
Regardless of whether she’s your colleague, friend, girlfriend or a crush, devising perfect questions is essential if you want to learn something more about her and let her know how thoughtful and smart you are.
Asking her the right questions will also help you create a greater bond because if you ask the right questions, believe it or not, you will succeed in making her feel special and that is every man’s plan, right?
You don’t want her to feel awkward or forced to answer something she’s not that comfortable with.
You want to ask her questions that will make her think and give her a glimpse of your own personality.
The best bet is to choose different questions and topics that will make it more spicy and amusing!
Questions To Ask Her:
1. What are the three most important qualities that you are looking for in a man?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Where would you be happiest living – in a city, on a farm or somewhere else – and why?
4. What is the first thing that you thought of when you first saw me?
5. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
6. Do you believe in miracles?
7. What type of music do you prefer and what is your favorite song?
8. What is the wildest thing you’ve ever dreamed about?
9. What is more important to you: making money or pursuing happiness?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What’s your motto in life and do you live by it?
12. If there’s one thing you could change about me, what would it be?
13. Would you consider yourself spiritual?
14. Are you an introvert, an extrovert or a mix of both?
15. What are some events in your life that you would like to relive?
16. What’s your favorite actor/actress of all time and why and what is your favorite movie by them?
17. What is the most important thing in a relationship for you?
18. Would you rather choose a guy who is good-looking but is brainless or a guy who is the complete opposite?
19. When you’re feeling down, do you prefer someone to cheer you up or do you rather prefer to be left alone?
20. What are the three things that you can’t live without and in which order are they important to you?
21. What’s something you believe to be true that most people don’t believe?
22. What’s your most important quality in people and do you believe you possess it?
23. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
24. What is the one thing that you never go anywhere without?
25. Do you prefer a good hug or a good kiss?
26. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
27. What is one activity that you enjoy the most and how often do you do it?
28. What’s one thing that’s happened in your life that has changed you drastically?
29. If you had only one week to live, what exactly would you do?
30. What is your favorite social network and why?
31. Would you rather be rich and famous or only rich?
32. What is the last thing that you Googled?
33. Do you consider yourself superstitious?
34. If you could be anything you want, what would you be?
35. What is the one thing/person that makes you happiest?
36. What’s something that happened in your past that you’re really embarrassed about to this day?
37. Would you rather climb a mountain or spend time on a beach sunbathing?
38. What’s your favorite thing about making love?
39. Have you ever been crazy in love with someone?
40. What is the funniest name you’ve ever heard?
41. If you were a man for a week, how would you spend your days?
42. What’s the weirdest idea you’ve ever had?
43. Do you find bald men sexy?
44. How long would you survive stranded in a desert?
45. On a scale from 1 to 10, how attractive do you think I am?
46. If I asked you out, would you go on a date with me?
47. How do you cope with stressful situations?
48. Do you believe in happily ever after?
49. What are the three questions that you would like to ask me?
50. If I asked you to tattoo yourself now, what would it be?
51. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
52. What would you do if we were in a zombie apocalypse?
53. What would your dream house look like?
54. What’s the weirdest/funniest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
55. What is something you just can’t believe is not yet invented?
56. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever seen on social media?
57. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received for your birthday?
58. Who do you think is the hottest celebrity ever?
59. Do you like spending time alone?
60. What was the worst date that you’ve ever been on and why?
61. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
62. What are your quirks?
63. How do you like a guy to show his feelings for you?
64. What would your perfect romantic dinner look like?
65. How do you treat people who piss you off for no reason?
66. Which song reminds you of me?
67. What nickname would you choose for me and why?
68. What are your favorite and most annoying traits of mine?
69. Would you sacrifice your life for someone and who would it be?
70. What is the first thing that you notice about people?
71. Have you ever dated multiple people at once and how did it end?
72. What lies do you most often tell yourself?
73. How do you want to be remembered by others?
74. What do you think about blind dates and have you ever been on one?
75. What motivates you most to get up in the morning?
76. How important is physical attraction to you?
77. What is the biggest accomplishment in your life that you’re most proud of?
78. What writer has impacted you the most?
79. If you could send a message to all the people in the whole world, what message would you send?
80. What’s something you’re extremely worried/anxious about?
81. Are you adventurous?
82. What is your favorite animal?
83. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
84. What is something that you would never do?
85. If you were really close to making your dreams come true, would you give up if someone gave you millions to abandon them?
86. If you could ask me one question knowing I HAD TO answer, what would it be and why?
87. If you had a time machine and could relive your first kiss, would you do anything differently or do everything the same?
88. What is the most difficult truth or dare question you have ever been asked?
89. What TV shows do you binge-watch that you’re embarrassed to admit?
90. When was the first time you had sex and was it what you expected it to be?
91. Have you ever been engaged? (Follow-up question: how and why did it end?)
92. Do you prefer texting or calling?
93. If you could ask your crush three things right now, what would you ask him/her?
94. What are the most interesting questions you’ve been asked today that you didn’t want to answer?
95. In your opinion, what are the most effective conversation starters?
96. Have you ever kissed your best friend and if so, how did it make you feel?
97. Do personal questions make you nervous?
98. If you could marry one celebrity, knowing it would end in divorce, who would it be?
99. Are you in love right now?
100. How many times have you had your heart broken?
101. If you had to eat just one meal for a whole month, what would it be?
102. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
103. What would your best friend say that your worst quality is?
104. If you had to make out with one girl in this room, who would it be?
105. If you were offered a thousand bucks to sing a Whitney classic right now in front of everyone, would you do it?
106. What was your worst first date ever and who was it with?
107. Have you ever been caught having sex and by who?
108. Do you like romance or are you not into cheesy things?
109. What are your thoughts on marriage?
110. If you could ask Donald Trump one question and he had to answer honestly, what would you ask him?
111. Have you ever had a one-night stand and do you generally like them?
112. What has been the worst lie you ever used to get out of a bad date?
113. Have you ever charmed your way out of a parking ticket?
114. Can you imagine spending the rest of your life with just one person?
115. Would you prefer staying where you are right now or would you rather travel to a new place every year if you could?
116. What would you say was my best quality?
117. Looking back on your life, would you change anything that happened to you and if so, what would you change?
21 Questions To Ask A Guy
Just like girls, guys can be equally hard to reach and understand.
So, you definitely need to devise perfect questions in order to find out more about him and help him open up to you.
Again, it doesn’t matter whether he is your colleague, friend, boyfriend or something else, the following questions will certainly reveal something new that you didn’t know about him.
To show him how creative you are and to get the best out of the game, below you’ll find a mix of questions including ones about his personal life, dreams, relationships, hobbies, fears, you name it.
Pick the most interesting ones and enjoy watching his reaction when he gets smitten by your perfect questions!
Questions To Ask Him:
1. What is one thing that can always make you smile, no matter what?
2. What are three things that you’re most proud of?
3. What childish thing do you still enjoy doing?
4. When you’re feeling super lazy, what do you do?
5. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What is one movie that you can watch over and over again without ever getting tired of it?
7. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
8. What is one thing that you’re thankful for in your life?
9. Do you have any fears?
10. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Can you tell me one thing that you’ve never told anyone else?
12. If you were forced to leave your home and move to a farm, what are three things that you’d take with you?
13. What’s your favorite memory with a pet?
14. Who knows you best in your family?
15. How would you describe your family in three words?
16. What are you really tired of hearing about?
17. What’s your favorite part of the day and why?
18. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve never done but you would want to?
19. If you could rewrite your past, what would you change about it?
20. What are your best qualities?
21. What’s one thing about yourself that you don’t like?
22. What’s the biggest doubt you have?
23. If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. What’s one thing you’re passionate about?
25. What double standard is ridiculous and needs to come to an end?
26. What’s the hardest thing, physically or mentally, you’ve ever done?
27. What have you done to make the world a better place?
28. Do you like your job and why?
29. Do you ever daydream and if so, what do you daydream about?
30. What video game do you wish we were living in?
31. What is your definition of a ‘real man’?
32. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
33. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
34. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
35. What’s one thing about girls that you’re most attracted to?
36. Have you ever cried while watching a movie?
37. What’s the cutest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
38. What’s your phone wallpaper?
39. What is that makes you special and different from others?
40. Do you like dancing?
41. Where would you rather live – in a city, a small town or the countryside – and why?
42. What’s the most ridiculous tattoo you’ve ever seen?
43. If I caught you masturbating, what would you do?
44. How would you describe yourself in three words?
45. What was fun to do once but you’ll definitely never do again?
46. What would you do if you were in a restaurant and got terrible service?
47. If you could fly, where would you go first?
48. What is the biggest lie you ever told someone?
49. If you could choose to act alongside a certain actor/actress in a movie, who would it be?
50. What is your favorite season and why?
51. What do you think about friends with benefits?
52. When was the last time you hung out with a total stranger?
53. What is your favorite quote?
54. What would the total opposite of you be like?
55. What would you do if you had a week left to live?
56. How much time do you spend on social networks in a day?
57. How did your last relationship end and how did you feel about it?
58. How important is money to you?
59. What was the saddest moment of your life?
60. According to you, what’s the dumbest rule we all need to follow?
61. Would you rather prefer clubbing or a candlelit dinner?
62. Do you consider yourself competitive?
63. What was the weirdest habit you had as a child?
64. What is your favorite outfit?
65. Have you ever driven drunk?
66. What would you do if you found out that there were thieves in your house?
67. Do you consider yourself lucky and why?
68. What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
69. How do you deal with difficult people?
70. What’s the worst and the best thing about being you?
71. If you had to choose how you will die, what would it be?
72. Do you prefer long night walks or sitting in a bar?
73. What are your life goals (if you have any)?
74. Have you ever stolen anything and if so, what was it?
75. When was the last time you looked at yourself in a mirror?
76. What’s the best thing about relationships?
77. What is your zodiac sign?
78. Have you ever been in a real fight with someone and if so, why?
79. What game do you always lose?
80. What is your biggest regret so far?
81. You get three words to describe your ideal girl. What would they be?
82. What’s the one thing everyone is obsessed with that you think is overrated and why?
83. If you could choose between living in the mountains or by the beach, which would it be?
84. If you were dared to jump into a pool full of red wine for five hundred bucks, would you do it?
85. If you could be ANY movie character in real life, who would you be?
86. What’s the one thing or person that always makes you laugh?
87. Which habit was the hardest to break and how long did it take?
88. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever been called?
89. Can you tell me your favorite joke without laughing out loud?
90. What’s the one thing you wish you excelled at?
91. Which language would you like to be fluent in?
92. Are you more naughty or nice?
93. What would your ex-girlfriend say about you right now?
94. What is the one concert you always wanted to go to but never have?
95. If you had a time machine, would you use it to change the past or see your future?
96. Do you like your name and if you could change it, what would it be?
97. If you were a dog, which breed would you be?
98. If you could have one wild animal as a pet, which one would it be?
99. What is your least favorite item of clothing?
100. What was the reason for your most recent break-up?
101. Do you think you’re a good boyfriend or is there anything you would change about yourself?
102. What’s the craziest, most impulsive decision you’ve ever made and never regretted?
103. If you could have one superpower, which one would you choose and why?
104. Who is your least favorite male actor and why?
105. If you could go back to your last relationship and do it all again knowing what you know now, would you?
The 21 questions game is an ideal way to bond with new people in your life and get to know them on a deeper level.
It can also help you break the ice with your crush by letting you ask personal stuff without feeling anxious or nervous.
It is also a fantastic opportunity to simply have some good, old fun with your friends and find out some interesting things you otherwise might not know.
The beauty of the 21 questions game is that you can use it as the perfect conversation starter or just to spend quality time with the people you love.
Connecting with people is one of the most rewarding feelings, so give it a shot, play a few rounds and see what the fuss is all about! If anything, you’ll have spent a good amount of time getting to know your people even better and you can never go wrong with that.