You’ve done something wrong and now you’re sorry.
You’ve realized you were out of the line and now you’re searching for the best way to apologize.
Apologizing can be tricky, you have to find the right words to make the other person really see you regret what you did.
Even if you think there’s not enough love messages and love quotes in this world to make him forgive you, you sure should try.
We all make mistakes though and I’m sure he’ll forgive you if you pick one of these I’m sorry messages for your boyfriend that we’ve carefully chosen and collected to suit any possible thing you could have done to make him mad at you.
Romantic sorry messages for the one you love:
1. I am so very sorry that I took you for granted. You are everything to me and more. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
2. I am sorry for messing up things so badly with us. I am not afraid to admit that I made a mistake.
3. Please forgive me. I know that the hurt I feel from hurting you is nowhere near the pain you feel right now.
4. If I could take back the things I said to you, I would. You are my whole heart.
5. I did not mean what I said to you. I am asking for your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart. You are the person that I love the most in the world.
6. I’m sorry baby, the last thing that I want to do is drive you away. You are the one person I love.
7. I’m sorry for what I did. I will wait forever if that is how long you need to forgive me.
8. I’m so sorry that I lied to you. I know that it makes you question if you can trust me. But I will do anything I can to prove that you did not make the wrong decision by being with me.
9. I’m truly sorry for letting my silly pride get in the way of our relationship. The last thing I want to do is make you unhappy.
10. I now know that my dishonesty has been damaging to our relationship. For that I’m so sorry. I’m apologizing honestly for not realizing it before.
11. You are seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am sorry that I thoughtlessly threw it all away. I just want you back.
12. I am sorry that I did not show you how much I cared about you. Now that you are gone I realize just how much I took you for granted. You meant so much to me even if I did not show it. You still mean so much to me.
13. I’m sorry for always selfishly putting my needs before yours. We are a team and I care about you more than I can ever say. I can only hope that you will give me a second chance so I can prove that I’m a changed person. Xoxo, I miss you.
14. When you left me, my world stopped turning. I’m deeply sorry for making you want to leave. I just want you back home again with me and will do what it takes to have you back.
15. After we fought and I had time to cool down and think things over, I realized just how much you really mean to me. Please forgive me.
16. There really is no good excuse for how I made you feel. Do you think you could ever forgive me? I love you and I hate knowing that I hurt you.
17. I deeply regret hurting your feelings and making you second guess our relationship. Please believe me when I say that I’m truly sorry for making you feel this way.
18. I’m so sorry baby that I let my jealousy get the better of me. Xoxo, please forgive me.
19. I’m so sorry for letting you down. I will do whatever it takes to make you want to stay with me.
20. When I say to you that I’m very sorry, I’m also saying that I love you so very much.
21. I am sorry that I broke my promise to you. I will do better if you will take me back.
22. Please forgive me for the careless mistakes that I have made in our relationship. Yesterday I was wrong, but today I see that and I’m willing to work on it if you are.
23. I’m very sorry for letting my emotions get the better of me. I love you and I want to treat you right.
24. I’m so sorry I thought you were flirting with someone else. I allowed myself to overreact first without giving you a chance to defend yourself. I promise it’s the last time I do something like that. I hope you forgive me, xoxo.
25. I truly regret losing my temper. I love you and you did not deserve any of that.
26. I truly regret being so rude to you. You deserve only the most tender love and affection.
I’m sorry messages for boyfriend:
1. I deeply regret what I said to you out of anger. I was not in my right mind and I hope that you can forgive what I said.
2. I’m sorry that things are so difficult right now. Is there any way that we can work together to find a compromise that we are both happy with?
3. I can’t believe I behaved like a child. Can you forgive me?
4. I hate myself for hurting you. Do you think you can ever forgive me?
5. Without you, the world has no meaning for me. I miss you so much. Please forgive me for driving you out of my life. There is nothing I want more than you back in my world.
6. I’m deeply sorry for offending you. I do not know what I was thinking. Please accept my apology, I love you.
7. I cannot glue the broken pieces of your heart together, but I can try to heal it with my love. Please forgive me and let me prove my devotion to you.
8. I cannot promise that we will never have another fight, but I can promise to be more understanding and patient. Please give me another chance. I will try to be a better person for you.
9. My lies might be the dark clouds, but your forgiveness would be the silver lining. I am sorry for deceiving you, please forgive me.
10. I may have a hot temper but it’s not hotter than you. I am sorry.
11. I am sorry that I did not put our relationship first, when it means everything to me. I promise to show it more from now on.
12. I am sorry for making you feel so upset. My heart beats just for you.
13. I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me, my love.
14. I am sorry for not being the person that you deserve. I will try to do better from now on. I love you so much.
15. I feel so bad for making you feel sad. I love you and never want you to feel that way.
16. I am sorry for acting so aloof. If you really want to know how I feel, then my love for you is the proof.
Sincere apology messages:
1. I know that things cannot just go back to the way they were overnight. But I am willing to wait every day and make the effort to earn your love and trust back.
2. I feel like the worst person in the world for making you so upset. Please forgive me.
3. I wish I could take back what I said and did to hurt you. I love you and I am sorry.
4. I am sorry, I didn’t mean to break your heart. I promise to look after it better. Our love story doesn’t deserve to end like this.
5. I am sorry, please let me prove to you that our relationship is important to me.
6. You are the kindest, sweetest person I know. Please forgive me for making you feel hurt.
7. I know saying I am sorry does not fix everything, but can it be the first step in repairing our relationship? I believe we have true love here and really want to work on things.
8. I understand that you need time to forgive me. But know that I am full of remorse and that I will be waiting.
9. I am sad that I made you sad. I didn’t mean to darken your world. Can you forgive me for making such a mistake?
10. Good morning. I realize now I made a mistake last night. Can you forgive me?
11. I am full of so much remorse for hurting you and losing you. And I will do whatever it takes to win you back.
12. I cannot stand you being mad at me. I will do whatever I can to earn your forgiveness.
13. You are my strength and without you I am weak. Can you forgive me for being so foolish?
14. I am sorry for making you feel like you are not enough. You are more than enough for me.
15. I’m sorry for not listening to you. You are my other half and you deserve to be heard, especially by me.
16. I’m sorry love that you feel so misunderstood. Can you give me another chance to prove that we belong together? This is true love and we both know it.
17. After you left, my whole world crumbled into pieces. Please forgive me and come back to me. I miss you so much. Nothing is the same without you.
18. I cannot believe how foolish I was to drive you away. I am sorry. Xoxo, please come back.
19. I am sorry for disappointing you. How can I redeem myself in your eyes? You are the person I love and what you think of me means the world to me.
I’m sorry text messages to win him back:
1. I’m sorry. You know that I am nothing without you.
2. I’m sorry for being such a fool. But I am a fool who is in love with you.
3. Our fight has made me realize how much you truly mean to me. Is it too late for me to say that I’m sorry?
4. Not a minute goes by without me thinking about how I hurt you. I’m sorry.
5. Actions speak louder than words. So first, let me say I am sorry for hurting you, the love of my life, and then let me prove it to you.
6. I took you for granted and now I’m paying the price for it. I love you. I’m sorry.
7. I’m sorry for making you leave. My life does not make sense without you in it.
8. I’m sorry that I had the nerve to take you for granted. I do not know what I was thinking. You mean so much to me.
9. I honestly am nothing without you. Please forgive me.
10. A love like yours is so hard to find. Please forgive me for what I did.
11. I just want to be in your arms again. I’m so sorry. Can you accept my heartfelt apology?
12. Love is painful when the person you love is upset with you. I’m very sorry, can you accept my sincere apology?
13. I am sorry if I hurt you in any way. Can we talk about this so we can make up?
14. How I behaved was unacceptable, especially given how much you mean to me. Can you forgive me?
15. I love you with my entire heart and with every fiber of my being. I’m sorry for being so difficult.
16. My heart is crying without you. I’m deeply sorry for driving you away.
17. Love means having to say you are sorry. And I really am sorry, from the bottom of my heart. Xoxo, I love you.
18. You not talking to me is the greatest pain that I have had to live with. I’m sorry for everything I did.
19. I’m human, and I will make mistakes. I know it does not excuse what I have done, but I do want you to know how much I love you and how sorry I actually am.
20. I am sorry I let things spin out of control. I do not want to lose you.
21. Can you see the pain in my eyes and see how sorry I am? I love you and want you to see my remorse.
22. I know things have not been easy lately and I am sorry for that. I promise to change things for the better.
23. I’m sorry for lying to you. I love you and I should have been honest.
24. I admit that I really messed up. I am sorry and I love you too much to give up on what we have.
25. I know that I hurt you but I think that we are still meant to be. I am so sorry.
26. I know that I ruined your trust in me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions.
27. My darling, you have every right to be mad at me. I just want you to know that I am terribly sorry and that I love you so much.
28. I am so sorry for betraying your trust. Your trust is a treasure that I did not treat well. I will work hard to earn that trust back from you.
29. I regret my words and actions made you cry. I was not thinking and should have known better than to do that. What can I do to make things better? I would do anything to make you smile again.
30. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me for this huge mistake that I have made? I love you too much to give up on us. You are my future.
31. I’m not very good with words, but I know enough words to tell you that I’m truly sorry. I love you and I mean it. I do not know what to do without you. Please give me a chance to make things up to you.
32. You have always stood by my side through thick and thin. I’m sorry for not being there for you in the same way you have been there for me.
33. I am sorry, you are the only guy for me, always remember that.
34. You are the only guy whose arms I want to be in. Please forgive me.
Apology quotes: I’m sorry quotes to inspire you:
1. “I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.” – Anthony Weiner
2. “Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
3. “A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
4. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.“ – Kevin Hancock
5. “I’m sorry.” Once again, those were the words. And now, anytime someone says I’m sorry, I’m going to think of her.” ― Jay Asher
6. “Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.” – Cristina Orante
7. “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
8. “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.“ – Donald L. Hicks
9. “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
10. “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
11. “An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!!” ― Lynn Johnston
12. “It isn’t always easy to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.” – Byron Pulsifer
13. “I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people.” – Louie Anderson
14. “What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
15. “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.” – Tiger Woods
16. “The hero isn’t the one who is right, but the one who steps forward to take the blame – deserved or not – and apologize to save a relationship.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
17. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tyron Edwards
18. “He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent.” – Seneca
19. “Apologies bring people together.” – Nick Smith
20. “I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
21. “I believe that when you’re wrong, own it and apologize, and so I do and put it on the equivalent of my front page.” – Peter Coyote
22. “It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do.” – Joe Nichols
23. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
24. “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.” – Toba Beta
25. “So many things that we never will undo, I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.” – Bob Dylan
26. “True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.” – Mignon McLaughlin
27. “You must tell me who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology.” – Vivien Leigh
28. “Never believe you’re so great or important, so right or proud, that you cannot kneel at the feet of someone you hurt and offer a humble, sincere apology.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
29. “I’m sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.” – Keanu Reeves