How to say “I love you”? How to make your loved one feel appreciated and utterly special?
In today’s busy, modern world, we often forget to show our loved ones how much they mean to us because most of the time we are too busy with our deadlines, jobs, and other chores.
We forget to shower them with affection and make little, romantic gestures that will show our ultimate love for them.
And even when we become determined to do something romantic for them and surprise them that day, something else prevents us from doing so.
Or sometimes we just don’t know how to say “I love you” anymore.
But, saying “I love you” to your partner is of utmost importance if you want to maintain a healthy relationship.
It is all about showing mutual affection and making them feel special on a daily basis.
And if you can’t remember the last time you said or showed your partner how much you love them, it is high time to change this!
You see, saying “I love you” differs from person to person.
Some people prefer quotes, love poems, metaphors, special gifts, notes, or simply saying those three words, but what is common to all of them is that they all want to feel your genuine expression of how much they mean to you.
And if you’re not that good when it comes to expressing your feelings, do not worry because I’ve got you covered there.
So, if you’re wondering how to say “I love you” and express your gratitude and appreciation to your beloved, here are top 45 adorably romantic ways to do so!
TOP 45 ADORABLY ROMANTIC WAYS TO SAY “I LOVE YOU”
1. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!
2. I don’t even want to imagine what life would be like without you.
3. You are my eyes, my arms, and my heart. Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!
4. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face every time I wake up in the morning and every time I go to sleep at night. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.
5. I just can’t stop looking at you… You are the most beautiful person inside and out that I’ve ever seen.
6. I want you to know that you are the person I want to spend my life with – you are my soulmate.
7. I can’t believe how perfectly we complement each other.
8. You are my sun in my day and the moonlight of my nights – you are everything I ever wanted!
9. Without you, my life would never be complete.
10. Everything about you, on you, and inside you turns me on.
11. I cherish your every word, every gesture, and every smile above anything else in my life.
12. I can’t believe how much I love you and how hard I’ve fallen for you from the moment I saw you.
13. Every time you walk into a room, you enlighten my soul and remind me of how happy I am to have you.
14. I am so powerfully attracted to you and only you.
15. You are my treasure – you are the most precious thing in my life and I could never imagine my life without you.
16. My love for you grows more and more every day and as long as I’m alive, it will never stop growing.
17. The most beautiful thing about waking up and starting another day is knowing that it’s another day with you.
18. I have never loved anyone as much intensity as I love you and I will never do.
19. How did you become the utterly amazing and inspiring person that you are?
20. Hey, I just want you to know that you are the best boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife in the entire world and don’t ever forget that!
21. No matter how much time I spend with you, it will never be enough because every second spent with you is worth an eternity.
22. Every time I see you, I can’t help myself thinking how such a beautiful person happened to choose me.
23. “I love you.” These three words will always belong to only you – to the only person I will ever love.
24. I love you more than anything and anyone in the whole world!
25. I love you so much. I could never survive without your love because you are my biggest strength.
26. You are the most amazing person I have ever known. Don’t ever change!
27. What do you want to do later? I was thinking of surprising you and making you happy.
28. You will always have my heart and I will always be there for you, no matter what.
29. I love you as more than just a boyfriend/girlfriend. You’re my best friend, my partner in crime, the voice of reason, and my happiness.
30. When you hug me, it feels like home.
31. You are the most inspiring person in the whole world.
32. I absolutely adore everything about you and I wouldn’t change a single thing on you.
33. I just can’t believe you’re mine. How did I get so lucky?
34. I fall more and more in love with you every time I look at you. Just when I think I can’t possibly love you more, I do!
35. I want you to know that you will forever be a part of me.
36. Your happiness is a reflection of my own.
37. I cannot believe that all those years I somehow survived without having you in my life.
38. You aren’t just my soulmate, you’re a part of my soul, my body, and my heart.
39. Your smile makes my heart warm and happy.
40. Making love to you is definitely the most beautiful thing I’ve experienced so far.
MORE WAYS TO SAY “I LOVE YOU”…
41. Write them a note
Write your loved one a note and leave it on their pillow next to their head in the morning when you wake up and leave for work.
Of course, you can use one of the above heartwarming messages that will certainly make their day.
Or you can write something funny that is linked with them to make them smile the moment they open their eyes.
Also, you can add a flower or something else next to the note or sprinkle a little bit of your perfume to make them feel like you’re there with them until you come back.
42. Pick out a special gift
Another great way to say “I love you” to your special person is to pick out a special gift for them.
There is something utterly mesmerizing about unique or DIY gifts because they are a true measure of your efforts and ultimate love.
Remember that it doesn’t have to be big or expensive.
Just think about the personality of your loved one or something they are crazy about and you will find a perfect gift for them within seconds.
Also, remember to add a special card on top of the gift (you can use one of the above expressions of love) and I can assure you that you will make them the happiest person in the world.
And whenever they look at your special gift for them, they will always link it with your ultimate, selfless love for them.
43. A thoughtful action
A thoughtful action is all about doing something for them that they didn’t manage doing themselves or that will help improve their efficiency.
You see, saying “I love you” doesn’t have to be only through words.
There are millions of other ways in which you could surprise your loved one, and doing a thoughtful action is one of them.
This will give your partner more free time and room to do the activities that they enjoy.
44. Spend some quality time together
I think I don’t even have to point out how important spending quality time together is for you and your partner.
By spending quality time together, I don’t mean just indulging in Netflix and chilling. Instead, try thinking outside the box.
Prepare a romantic dinner, use some scented candles, go on a picnic outside in the nature, go hiking together, watch the stars or the sunrise together, or whatever suits you.
Remember that giving your time to your loved one is the biggest gift you could ever give to them.
By feeling your heart next to theirs, they will instantly feel loved without you even saying those three words, “I love you.”
And they will always keep the memories in their heart of all of your special moments spent together.
45. Physical touch
Physical touch is one of the most powerful ways to show your partner how much you appreciate and love them.
Hold their hand and play with their fingers, kiss them on their forehead, hug them frequently, play with their hair, and so on.
Every time you touch them and every time you hold their hand, they will feel special.
They will know how much you appreciate them and spending time with them.
Physical touch is all about making your loved one know how much you love them inside out and you can never fail at that.
Think of it as a silent way of showing your affection, which sometimes speaks even louder than words.
When touching them, you can also whisper into their ear some of the beautiful sentences above, which will instantly warm their hearts and souls.