We’ve all had situations in our lives when we wanted to surprise our loved ones with some soulmate quotes to show them how much we love them.
But it is hard to think of the most beautiful words that could show everything that lies in our hearts.
Even if you know what you feel, you can’t find the appropriate words to tell it to your partner.
That’s why the best solution is to go online and find texts that can truly represent all that you feel for your person.
Today, I will share the most beautiful soulmate quotes that you can use when you want to make your loved one feel special.
1. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life and your soulmate?”
“One is a choice, and one is not.”
― Tarryn Fisher, Mud Vein
2. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” – Kenny Loggins
3. “We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person.
That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out.
Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soulmate without losing his or her love and respect.” — Linda Brady
4. “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.“ – Thomas Moore
5. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”— Dr. Seuss
6. “Our universe grants every soul a twin—a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.” – Julie Dillon
7. “A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.” – Dianna Hardy
8. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” – Colleen Hoover
9. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.”— Helen Boswell
10. “If someone could reach into my chest and tear out my heart and turn it into a living, breathing person, Isaiah would be it.”– Airicka Pheonix
11. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys and keys to fit our locks.
When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out, and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be.
Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person, we’re safe in our own paradise.” –
12. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants.
But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention, so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
13. “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him; he is in every way, my soulmate.” – Carnie Wilson
14. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
15. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
– Maya Angelou
16. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.”
– Edgar Cayce
17. “Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.” – Charles F. Glassman
18. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” – Nancy Garden
19. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more; that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
20. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
21. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen
22. “There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile…no sound sweeter than your laughter…no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms.
I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness.
Tell me, Lillian, dearest love…how can you have reached so far inside my heart?”
― Lisa Kleypas, It Happened One Autumn
23. “I couldn’t imagine that I’d ever fall in love again like I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.”– Sylvia Day
24. “…and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight, as I may say, even for a moment…”
― Plato, The Symposium
25. “Soul mates are muses. The people in your life you despise, disrespect, and desire the most.” – Coco J. Ginger
26. “You’re the fire burning inside of me.” ― Kelvin O’Ralph
27. “If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.” ― Nicholas Sparks
28.“Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” – Truth Devour
29. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
30. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” – Arielle Ford
31. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?”
― Shannon L. Alder
32. “I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.”
― J. Sterling, In Dreams
33. “There are no accidental meetings between souls.” – Sheila Burke
34. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories?” – George Eliot
35. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” – Rainbow Rowell
36. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
37. “If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles – you’re lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers; you’re brother and sister. That’s what intimacy is, if you’re with your soulmate.” – Cate Blanchett
38. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
— Roy Croft
39. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering.
As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”-Bruce Lee
40. “When you meet your best friend in real life, or you meet your soulmate, you just know it, and you feel it.” – Lili Reinhart
41. “Before I met you, my life ran on sheer amusement.
After I met you, my life ran on sheer compassion.” ― Heenashree Khandelwal
42. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement.” – Paul Robear
43. “She lives her life like a flame; a dance of purposeful chaos.… Her enchanting light can guide you and quell your fears…
She’s hot; warming those who respect her and burning those who don’t… She is a flame with an unforgettable glow…
A weak man will try to dim her luminance… but her soul mate will take pleasure in fanning the blaze.”– Steve Mariboli
44. “When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the mysteries.” –
45. “Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.” – Robert Brault
46. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Heather Cortez
47. “I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’ – someone who nurtures your soul – thereby promoting insight and growth.” – Karen Salmansohn
48. “I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her. “ – Karla Campos
49. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
50. “Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.”
― Amit Ray, Nonviolence: The Transforming Power
51. “People give flowers as presents because flowers contain the true meaning of love.
Anyone tries to possess a flower will have to watch its beauty fading.
But if you simply look at a flower on a field, you will keep it forever, because the flower is part of the evening and the sunset and the smell of damp earth and the clouds on the horizon.”– Paulo Coelho
52. “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.” –
53. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
54. “The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary.” – Vanessa Paradis
55. “There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.” – Mettrie L.
56. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with.” –
57. “To love another person is to see the face of God.” – Les Miserables
58. “The best things in life can never be kept; they must be given away. A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.” – Robert Browning
59. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell
60. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
61. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
62. “Romantic comedies seem to take over where the fairytales of childhood left off, feeding our dreams of a soulmate; though, sadly, the Hollywood endings prove quite elusive in the real world.” – Mariella Frostrup
63. “I’ve never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you’ve ever fed my soul was love.” – Karen A. Baquiran
64. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
65. “The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” – Alison G. Bailey
66. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
67. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” – Vironika Tugaleva
68. “Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster, I might be your soulmate anyway?” – Julie Johnson
69. “You come to love, not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
70. “Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you, he will have to go there first.”
― Shannon L. Alder
71. “There was something in her eyes that made me trust her.
Maybe it was because they held the same cynicism, the same world-weariness I saw in my own every morning when I looked at myself in the mirror.”– Melika Dannese Lux
72. “ ‘Soulmate’ is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.” – Hilary Duff
73. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N. R. Hart
74. “Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.” – Marvin Gaye
75. “Ocean separates lands, not souls.” – Munia Khan
76. “There is no such thing as a soulmate… and who would want there to be? I don’t want half of a shared soul. I want my own damn soul.” – Rachel Cohn
77. “It suddenly made sense. Only twice in his life had he felt this inexplicable, almost mystical attraction to a woman.
He’d thought it remarkable, to have found two, when in his heart he’d always believed there was only one perfect woman out there for him.
His heart had been right. There was only one.”
― Julia Quinn, An Offer From a Gentleman
78. “Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause; rush and say what you feel. After all, time and tide for none wait.” – Neelam Saxena Chandra
79. “Immature love says, I love you because I need you. Mature love says, I need you because I love you.” – Erich Fromm
80. “Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time.” – Paulo Coelho
81. “A big issue that some empaths face is unrequited love and all the grief that accompanies this experience.
If someone truly is your soulmate or twin flame, the relationship will happen sooner or later.
Don’t put your life on hold for another person, no matter how badly you want to be with them. If it’s meant to be, it will be.” – Mateo Sol
82. “From the moment I saw you I knew you are my soulmate.” – Unknown
83. “Love never claims; it ever gives.” – Mahatma Gandhi
84. “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.”
— Leo Tolstoy
85. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
86. “You are not supposed to go out and find love. Love will find you when you are ready.” – Suzy Kassem
87. Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance…” – K. Towne Jr.
88. “A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants.” – Karen Salmansohn
89. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever.” – Tagore
90. “True soulmates are connected through the eyes.” – Unknown
91. “Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.” – Karen Ross
92. “I’ll make up for all the years I was supposed to be kissing you.”– Leo Christopher
93. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
94. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” – Barbara Hershey
95. “Where have you been my whole life?”
“Becoming the person you needed me to be.”
– Amanda Torroni
96. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” — Paul McCartney
97. “As you awaken, you will come to understand that the journey to love isn’t about finding ‘The One’; the journey is about becoming ‘The One’ ”. – Creig Crippen
98. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
99. “Our soul… directs us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses.
But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect or be of our own background.” – Carolyn Miller
100. “Rather than being about excitement and lust, a soul mate relationship is characterized by such things as a shared life path, a sense of comfort and ease, and a genuine liking of each other.” – Katherine Woodward Thomas
101. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — Unknown
102. “You are my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. You mean the world to me and I will always love you.“ –Unknown
103. “A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision, you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing.” – Karen Salmansohn
104. “When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet.” – Daniel Nielsen
105. “You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.” ― Anaïs Nin
106. “The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourselves, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. – Sorin Cerin
107. “Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my friend, lover and forever soul mate…” – Ritu Ghatourey
108. “Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child.” – Sanaya Roman
109. “Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.”– Merle Shain
110. “Yeah, well, not many boys take their girls out on a duck shoot with them as target for a first date. You have to give me points for style.”
― Joss Stirling, Finding Sky
111. “I melted into the dream as if I had always been there. I knew where I had come from; I knew where I was going.”– Chelsie Shakespeare
112. “True friends are not mirrors where we can always see ourselves reflected in a positive light.”– Shannon L. Alder
113. “If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life.”– Cher
114. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.”– Rose Franken
115. “We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another…Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you me.“ – Evy Michaels
116. “If you want to attract a life partner as your soulmate, there are several illusions you will need to relinquish.
One is that your soul mate is someone you will be with for the rest of your life.
You can have a soul mate relationship that lasts a few weeks, months, or years.
Time has nothing to do with the quality of your connection and its importance in your life.” – Sanaya Roman
117. “Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don’t, you fight with yourself.” – Heenashree Khandelwal
118. “I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in high school.
But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you.” – Meg Cabot
119. “Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.” – Peace Pilgrim
120. “Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can.” – Donna Lynn Hope