Some things are deal-breakers in a relationship. It might be hating our best friend or favorite thing, a few embarrassing things, and other very important questions. This is why I’ve prepared a list of the best trap questions to ask your boyfriend to achieve a healthy relationship.
The most common trap questions are about his past relationships. If you’re questioning whether or not your significant other is worthy of your trust, here are some interesting questions to ask them.
Trap Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend: 30 Ideas
If you’re in a serious relationship and think you might be soulmates, here are a few romantic questions you need to ask them:
1. What was your worst breakup?
2. What was the best birthday you ever had?
3. What scares you?
4. Did you lose your virginity in high school or later?
5. Where was the first place you drove after getting your driver’s license?
6. What would you do if your partner became physically disabled?
7. What is the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
8. If we have kids, what would your parenting style be?
9. When was the first time you realized you didn’t love someone?
10. How do you feel about having kids?
11. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
12. Do you believe in monogamy?
13. Where is your favorite place to hook up?
14. What do you think the benefits of being in a relationship are?
15. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
16. What are you not willing to change for a relationship?
17. Where is the most unexpected place you’ve ever had sex?
18. Do you have an active love life?
19. What do you love about yourself most?
20. What is one thing that people overlook about you right away that you wish they wouldn’t?
21. Do you have any inhibitions?
22. Do you enjoy spending time with me?
23. What is your definition of intimacy?
24. Can you overlook anything from your partner’s past?
25. What are three things that you cannot live without?
26. What caused you to get into the most trouble with your parents?
27. Do you want to be with me?
28. What was your most embarrassing childhood moment?
29. Are you with me for the popularity?
30. What was your best family vacation?
30 Trick Questions For Your Partner
Good question! Here are a few of the best questions to get to know your partner on a deeper level.
1. What is your biggest fear in dating?
2. What is the biggest failure or drawback you have ever experienced?
3. What was the most fun date you ever had?
4. Are you passionate about anything?
5. Have you finished your dating or hookup bucket list?
6. What are your biggest fears about relationships?
7. What’s the most hurtful criticism you’ve ever received?
8. Who has been the most influential person in your life, and why?
9. What superpower do you wish you had around girls?
10. What have you ever chickened out of doing that you’d like to do now?
11. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
12. What is a must-have turn-on for you?
13. What is the biggest turn-off for you?
14. What makes you believe that you are ready for a relationship?
15. Do you fall in love easily?
16. What’s your favorite romantic, sensual, or sexual activity?
17. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
18. What is your favorite part of your body?
19. What is the most excellent place you’ve ever visited?
20. What was your most embarrassing relationship moment?
21. What is your favorite way to relax?
22. When was your first kiss?
23. What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
24. When was the last time you cried?
25. What lessons have you learned from past relationships?
26. How did you lose your virginity?
27. Who was your best friend when you were a kid?
28. Do you like to be freaky?
29. Who was your first real-life crush?
30. Was your first time good?
30 Funny And Deep Questions To Deepen A Relationship
Next up are a few funny questions and random questions that might also be a tricky question for your boyfriend:
1. What is your favorite dating TV show?
2. When do you feel most vulnerable?
3. Do you think you need to make any personal improvements? If so, what?
4. Would you rather your partner were funny, seductive, smart, or nurturing?
5. Have you ever given anyone relationship advice?
6. How many times have you been in love?
7. What is the worst thing a past date or an ex could say about you?
8. What do you feel is the most significant success you have achieved?
9. Do you have a family member you hate?
10. What was your favorite childhood toy?
11. Would you say that you are more dominant or submissive?
12. What was your first screen name?
13. What makes you angry?
14. What rules did you have in your house growing up?
15. What is your favorite memory from dating?
16. Describe yourself in one word.
17. How did you spend your summer breaks?
18. What would you do if you and your partner had a mismatched sex drive?
19. What do you like to spend money on?
20. What is the worst habit you have?
21. How much money do you need a year to be comfortable?
22. What is the best advice you ever received?
23. What three qualities must your partner have?
24. Would you be in a long-distance relationship with me?
25. How would you describe a perfect date?
26. Do you want pets?
27. How did your past relationship end?
28. Do you believe me?
29. Is there anything you regret doing or not doing in a past relationship?
30. Do you believe in promise rings?
Ask Your Partner These 35 Fun Questions
Here are a few extra trap questions to ask your boyfriend:
1. When you first started dating, what was your favorite thing to do?
2. Is there anyone who wants something from us as a couple that is more important than us being together?
3. What do you like about me that other people notice more than I do?
4. What would change if I told you that I didn’t love you anymore?
5. What do you like about me that nobody else notices?
6. How important are sex and physical intimacy to you in a relationship?
7. If we were a celebrity couple, who would we be most like and why?
8. When we’re having problems or arguments and things get tough, how long can you last before giving up or moving on because it’s too hard or not worth it?
9. If our relationship were a color, what color would it be and why?
10. Is our relationship a competition for your attention with everything else in your life?
11. What would be your first reaction if you knew I had cheated on you and got caught?
12. When I’m not around, who are you thinking about?
13. What are three negative things that come to mind when you think about our relationship?
14. Are there secrets between us that you don’t want me to ever find out about?
15. If we were in an argument and something happened that made us both extremely angry, what would be on your mind first: breaking up or getting even with me?
16. If we were together, do you think we would be arguing as we do right now one day?
17. How long do you think we could last living together day-to-day before one of us got tired of dealing with each other and it was no longer worth it or working anymore?
18. What is it that you never want me to change?
19. Would you be willing to wait for me if I needed more time before deciding about us?
20. What is one reason we can’t be together forever no matter what happens or what anyone else says?
21. What would happen if you didn’t ever see me again?
22. Is there anything in your past that would break us apart if I ever learned about it?
23. If I had one day left on earth and only one thing I wanted to happen before I died, what would it be with you and why?
24. Do you believe anything in life makes it impossible for people to stay together through thick and thin?
25. What are your thoughts when things aren’t going well between us, but we still try hard to make it work because it could be so good if we got past these problems?
26. If I had all my doubts and fears stripped away, what would they be?
27. What do you like least about me?
28. Would you rather keep everything but never see me again or never live without me but lose everything?
29. What do you like best about me?
30. Can you imagine a world without me?
31. If I were never part of your life, would you still have succeeded?
32. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
33. If you were a billionaire and I was broke, would you still love me?
34. Are you dating for fun or to marry?
35. If your life depended on it, how much could you give up for me?
It’s Not All Fun And Games
Questions about your significant other‘s past relationships are a common trap that many people fall into. It is important to ask questions and make sure you understand how their past relationship questions worked. This can help you avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future.
So, if you want to understand your partner’s past and what went wrong the last time he was in a relationship, set up a date night and ask him such questions.
I just hope these trap questions to ask your boyfriend don’t get you hurt. That is why I initially said they are mostly the traps we fall into. Still, there is a way you can ask these serious questions and would you rathers. So, don’t attach any strings and have fun.