Newsflash: love isn’t the only thing you should look for when getting married. It’s as important for you and your future spouse to be compatible and have similar attitudes, values, and future plans.
Basically, you must get to know your husband or wife-to-be on a deeper level before saying “I do.” And if you ask them all the right questions, you’ll find out everything you need to know.
Read on to find the top 106 questions to ask a fiance before marriage!
Romantic Questions To Ask A Fiance
Check out these questions to ask a fiance if you want to revive the romance in your relationship!
What is your love language?
1. What do you think my love language is?
2. When was the last time you fell in love with me?
3. What is your favorite thing about our relationship?
4. What is your favorite thing about me?
5. Do you think we have a healthy relationship?
6. What things would you like to change about our romance?
7. What is your idea of a perfect date night?
8. What is your favorite memory of our relationship?
9. When did you know it was time to take things between us to the next level?
10. What personality traits are must-haves for your significant other?
11. What are three things that would improve our sex life?
12. What are some relationship questions you’d like to ask me to get to know me on a deeper level?
13. Who gave you the best relationship advice in your life? What was it?
14. How did your past relationships impact our relationship?
15. What was the moment you realized you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?
16. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about wedding planning?
17. How do you feel about having kids?
18. How many children would you like to have?
19. What would you like to name our children?
20. How did you feel when you kissed me for the first time?
21. What can I do to improve our relationship?
22. What does your dream wedding look like?
23. What do you love the most about me?
24. What is the one thing you would change about my personality if you had a chance to?
25. What is the most romantic thing I have ever done to you?
26. What is the best gift I ever bought you?
27. Do you believe in the concept of soulmates?
28. Do you believe in love at first sight?
29. What is your most embarrassing memory from our relationship?
30. What is infidelity to you?
Deep Questions To Ask A Fiance
Get a sneak-peek into their mind with these deep questions to ask a fiance!
1. What is your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
2. Do you think your romantic partner should be your best friend?
3. What is the one thing that would make you break up with me right away?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is the one thing in your life that endangers your mental health the most?
6. Is there anything you want to know about me before saying “I do”?
7. Do you remember your high school sweetheart?
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
9. Could your partner’s religious beliefs be a dealbreaker for you?
10. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
11. What did your favorite book teach you?
12. What would you do if a family member (yours or mine) tried meddling in our marriage?
13. Who would you go on a desert island with?
14. What would you do if I asked you to delete all of your social media accounts?
15. What is your biggest fear?
16. If you had all the time, money, and energy in the world, how would you invest in self-care?
17. What is your dream job?
18. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
19. If you could choose, would you rather live in the city or the country?
20. Who was the ex you loved the most?
21. What is the one thing that would make you file for a divorce right away, no questions asked?
22. What is your wildest dream you have no courage to turn into reality?
23. What is the one thing you don’t like about your looks or personality?
24. Who is one person you look up to?
25. What qualities of yours would you like our children to have?
26. What qualities of mine would you like our children to have?
27. What scares you the most about marriage?
28. What do you think your family would do if they didn’t like your significant other?
29. What scares you most about parenting?
30. What does your ideal marriage look like?
31. What is your deepest secret you never shared with me?
32. What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to know about me but were too afraid to ask me about?
33. How do you feel about prenups?
34. How do you feel about one person being a stay-at-home parent while the other works?
35. If you had to choose between having kids and having a successful career, what would you do?
36. If you had to choose between your spouse and your family, what would you do?
37. How would you react if your significant other has trouble conceiving?
38. How do you feel about adoption?
39. How would you ideally deal with household finances?
Fun Questions To Ask A Fiance
It’s time to have some fun! These questions to ask a fiance will help you get to know them better but will also give you both a good laugh!
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your favorite song?
3. What is a tv show that always helps you relax?
4. What is your favorite free-time activity?
5. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. If I gave you permission to sleep with one person outside of our relationship, who would it be?
8. What is your dream car?
9. If you could live everywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. If you could speak another language, which one would it be?
11. If you could live in the present, past, or future, when would you live? What is a historical period you can see yourself in?
12. Which fictional character would you marry if you had to?
13. What is your least favorite household chore?
14. You have to marry one of my friends. Who would it be?
15. What is your favorite holiday?
21 Juicy Questions To Ask A Fiance?
Don’t miss out on these kinky questions to help you spice up your bedroom life!
1. What is the one thing you don’t like about our sex life?
2. What is your favorite position?
3. Do you like our sex life now or our sex life at the beginning of our relationship better?
4. What was the best sex you ever had?
5. If we had a threesome, who would be the third person involved?
6. What is the craziest sex dream you’ve ever had?
7. How many people have you kissed?
8. How many people have you slept with?
9. What is your wildest sex fantasy?
10. What is the one thing that turns you on, but you never mention it?
11. What could I do to improve our sex life?
12. What’s your favorite thing to do to me?
13. What is your least favorite thing I do between the sheets?
14. What is the thing that attracts you the most about me?
15. If you could change only one thing about my body or face, what would it be?
16. Would you rather have sex for 5 minutes for the rest of your life or sex for 5 hours for the rest of your life every time you sleep with someone?
17. Who was the first person you slept with? How was it?
18. Which one of your exes did you have the best sex with?
19. What is the craziest lie you said to avoid or get sex?
20. Who was your first kiss? How was it?
21. What have you done with someone else in the bedroom but never tried with me?
What Should I Say To My Fiance?
You should be able to talk to your fiance about literally anything. However, the most important topics you must tackle are those related to kids, where you’ll live, family members, and finances.
This is the person you will share your life with, and there shouldn’t be any secrets between you two. There are no taboo topics here – your relationship should be your safe harbor.
What Should I Ask My Fiance Before Marriage?
You must ask them how they feel about kids (when, how many, parenting style…), where they would like to live, what their ideal marriage looks like, how they would react if their family members get in the way of your happiness, and how they plan on dealing with finances once you two get married.
Even though there are tons of other questions to ask a fiance, these are the most significant ones.
To Wrap Up:
Here’s a tip: don’t use all of these questions to ask a fiance at once. Don’t make them feel like you’re interrogating them because, in that case, you won’t get truthful responses.
Instead, ask them everything you want to know but do it wisely. Catch them off guard and pretend that you’re just casually trying to get to know them on a deeper level. This way, you’ll get honest replies.