How many times do you think of THEM during the day? Has your love life been giving you a headache lately? Do you think it’s impossible to manifest love with a specific person?
I understand you. COMPLETELY.
Given that you’re here reading this, I suppose there’s already someone special in your life, but you two aren’t together for some reason. This person could be your crush, ex, or someone else who’s captured your mind and heart.
(It could also be someone you never met, but you wish to attract the right person into your life.)
Maybe you’ve already contacted them but have yet to hear back. Perhaps they’re giving you mixed signals, and you’re waiting for them to make the first move.
Whatever it is, here’s my answer to all your love struggles: Love affirmations for a specific person.
To attract someone into your life, you must send a clear message to the Universe about what and who you want. Also, you need to vibrate with the energy of LOVE because the Law of attraction says that you’re a magnet attracting what you THINK and FEEL.
In other words, if you want to attract the right person into your life, you need to start using love affirmations for a specific person, which you’ll find below.
Powerful Love Affirmations For A Specific Person
A collection of specific person affirmations will help attract a particular person into your life. Just make sure to feel the emotions and imagine how you would feel if you had already achieved your goal.
1. “I feel eternally grateful to have (them) in my life.”
2. “The more I desire (them), the more they become attracted to me.”
3. “My person wants the best for me.”
4. “We both give our relationship all the attention we deserve.”
5. “My person and I share a strong and powerful love for each other.”
6. “Our relationship together will be the best we’ve ever had.”
7. “(They) think I am the best thing that has ever happened to him (her).”
8. “I am the only person my specific person is committed to.”
9. “My person always looks forward to spending time with me.”
10. “I am irresistible to my partner, and they are attracted to me.”
11. “My person values me and our relationship.”
12. “I love, trust, and respect (them). They love, trust, and respect me.
13. “(They) feel comfortable around me.”
14. “(They) are deeply in love with me.”
15. “My person feels the love and support I have for them.”
16. “I’m the last thing they think about at night and the first thing they think of each morning.”
17. “Nobody else compares to me in their mind.”
18. “My person only has eyes for me.”
19. “The more I love (them), the more they love me in return.”
20. “This person appreciates everything I do for them.”
21. “I sense divine love connecting me with (them).”
22. “We uplift each other in any way we can.”
23. “My person would sacrifice anything to be with me.”
24. “They are only attracted to me.”
25. “My person is happiest when they are with me.”
26. “Even when we are apart, my person is loyal to me.”
28. “The relationship we have is blossoming into a once-in-a-lifetime romance.”
29. “(They) want to spend their entire life with me.”
30. “My person feels grateful to have me in their life.”
31. “I have always been happy and excited in (their) company!”
32. “The love between the two of us grows stronger and stronger with each day.”
33. “I feel fully comfortable being myself around my person.”
34. “My person’s eyes light up when they see me.”
35. “We experienced wonderful chemistry right from the start.”
36. “I am first on my person’s list of priorities.”
37. “The more I love my person, the more they will return those feelings.”
38. “I am the only person (they) can see a future with.”
39. “Every day, the bond between us grows even more.”
40. “My person is first on my list of priorities.”
41. “I am ready for a healthy relationship with this person.”
42. “The connection I share with my person is special and unique.”
43. “Our relationship is significant to both of us.”
44. “(They) always treat me with the utmost respect.”
45. “(They) feel lucky to have me in their life.”
46. “I have a beautiful relationship with (them).”
47. “My person is ready to love me completely and unconditionally.”
48. “My person cares for me deeply.”
49. “Every day, my person falls more deeply in love with me.”
50. “It is just fate how I met my soulmate so easily!”
51. “The Universe is bringing my soulmate to me!”
52. “The love of my life is on his (her) way.”
53. “The stars align whenever we are together.”
54. “The Universe wants the most fulfilling, wonderful love for me.”
55. “I open my heart to receive love and affection from my specific person.”
56. “My person is always only a phone call away.”
57. “My person places their trust and confidence in me.”
58. “When listening to a love song, my person thinks of me.”
59. “I open my heart to love and know I deserve it.”
60. “I love how my soulmate is affectionate and loving.”
61. “I am grateful for how thoughtful and caring my soulmate is!”
62. “I am proactively attracting my soulmate at this very moment.”
63. “No matter where life takes us, we will always be together.”
64. “My soulmate is entering my life.”
65. “I open my life to this person.”
66. “My person has a deep respect for me.”
67. “I have so many things in common with my person.”
68. “I am attracting this person every moment just by being me.”
69. “I have a deep respect for this person.”
70. “There is a divine love between this person and I.”
71. “From the moment we met, a seed of connection has continued growing between us.”
72. “In a crowded room, they search for me.”
73. “I feel comfortable being myself fully around this person.”
74. “I am open to love.”
75. “I am making room for an amazing partner in my life!”
76. “My person cannot picture their life without me in it.”
77. “My person thinks about me when I’m away.”
78. “I truly know my soulmate comes to me effortlessly.”
79. “I know my other half is waiting for me.”
80. “I am in a joyous, intimate relationship with someone who truly loves me.”
81. “My person is everything I could ever need in a life partner.”
82. “I allow myself to be vulnerable with my person.”
83. “I am happy to give and receive love every day!”
84. “I have all of the attributes this person seeks in a partner.”
85. “I am attracting a genuine connection with my person.”
86. “I look forward to growing old with this person.”
87. “My person feels like they can tell me anything.”
88. “My person can’t imagine a life without me in it.”
89. “I am in a relationship with someone I respect who also respects me.”
90. “This person feels supported by me in all they wish to achieve.”
91. “I love the feeling of being in love.”
92. “I am getting closer to the love of my life.”
93. “Our personalities complement each other and mesh perfectly.”
94. “My person supports my dreams and ambitions.”
95. “When my person looks at me, they feel an irresistible attraction.”
96. “I feel joyful about being alone with my partner.”
97. “I am attracting a real connection.”
98. “My person feels a deep soul connection to me.”
99. “I trust the Universe will find me my perfect match.”
100. “I welcome love with open arms.”
101. “I will be in a joyful relationship with this person.”
102. “I trust my capacity to manifest whatever I desire into my life.”
103. “This person sees a future with us together.”
104. “I know my person will always be by my side.”
105. “I am attracting the perfect person for me.”
106. “Everyone loves me, and I’m going to attract a caring partner.”
107. “My person feels they can trust me with everything.”
108. “The more I give love away, the more I receive it back.”
109. “We both work hard on our relationship.”
110. “My person feels lucky to have met me.”
111. “I am confident, strong, and secure.”
112. “Life is full of unlimited opportunities.”
113. “People are attracted to me because I’m magnetic!”
114. “I am beautiful, sexy, powerful, and desirable.”
115. “Success comes quickly if I just open up to it.”
116. “I trust that my person will return the love I feel for them.”
117. “I trust the right love is on its way to me.”
118. “Loving people are drawn to me!”
119. “I’ll always have a wonderful relationship!”
120. “No matter where I go, my presence radiates warmth and kindness.”
121. “I am good-looking and attractive.”
122. “It’s my destiny to find the man/woman of my dreams.”
123. “Miracles surround me every day!”
124. “I create healthy boundaries in my life.”
125. “My direction in life aligns perfectly with this person.”
126. “Every day, I grow stronger.”
127. “I attract my dream partner.”
128. “I am loved and cherished.”
129. “My person feels a deep desire when they see me.”
130. “Everything happens for a reason.”
131. “I attract great things into my life.”
132. “The Universe wants to offer me a healthy, fulfilling relationship.”
133. “My spouse is the love of my life.”
134. “I will live a happy, healthy life with my partner.”
135. “I am blessed to have a loving, caring, and supportive spouse.”
136. “My ideal relationship will come.”
137. “I love being in love and will continue to love my partner for the rest of my life.”
138. “My spouse caters to my needs and puts me first.”
139. “We will overcome any obstacles in our way as a couple.”
140. “My partner builds me up and is faithful to me.”
141. “Our marriage will be beautiful.”
142. “I am ready to get into a strong, loving marriage that lasts.”
143. “I am committed to being faithful in love.”
144. “I deserve a loving relationship with my partner.”
145. “Good things come to those who wait because I deserve that special person.”
146. “I’m the type of person who deserves a committed relationship with someone who also values commitment.”
147. “My ideal partner is out there.”
148. “My specific person feels safe and comfortable with me.”
149. “I am in a joyous relationship with someone who truly loves me.”
150. “My specific person loves and cherishes me for who I am.”
Can Affirmations Make Someone Fall In Love With You?
Positive affirmations can help make someone fall in love with you and attract your potential partner. Love affirmations can also help you make your relationship work.
Here’s how Verywell Mind explains it:
“The Law of attraction is a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person’s life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes. It is based on the belief that thoughts are a form of energy and that positive energy attracts success in all areas of life, including health, finances, and relationships.”
To make someone fall in love with you, you must raise your energy frequency to an optimum level. High vibrational energy attracts love and other great things into your life, whereas negativity attracts more negative energy.
Apart from raising your energy, you need to be able to visualize that person falling in love with you. You need to pretend that you’re already in a relationship with them and feel all those things you naturally would if you were together.
Simply repeating affirmations won’t bear fruit if you don’t believe in realizing your dreams. Believe that you deserve to be loved, and they will fall in love with you (assuming you’re attracting the right person for you).
How Do You Attract A Specific Person Into Your Life?
Love affirmations for a specific person are a starting point for attracting a particular person into your life. However, multiple manifestation techniques, such as scripting and visualizing, can help you manifest a specific person into your life.
Here are some of them:
Scripting means manifesting something by writing it down. In this case, you need to write down things related to a specific person you want to attract into your life. Remember to write in the present tense, be exact, and include gratitude. Here’s an example of scripting: “(That person) is strongly attracted to me, and we’re in a healthy relationship, and I’ve never been happier.”
Visualizing is about imagining scenarios that include the person you want to attract into your life. You can imagine spending time with them, the qualities you want them to have, them sending you sweet texts, and so on. Visualizing is one of the most potent manifesting tools, without which it’s impossible to manifest things or people.
When you appreciate the little things in life by showing gratitude, you raise your energy frequency. Gratitude helps you tap into the world of positivity, which influences your attraction. Being grateful for things you have means attracting more positive things into your life.
• Making a vision board
Making a vision board of things or people you want to attract is a powerful Law of attraction manifestation technique. It works as a reminder for visualization and focusing on what you want. If you’re going to attract a specific person into your life, add photos of them to the vision board, and write down how you imagine your relationship.
• Saying positive love affirmations
Love affirmations for a specific person will help you rewire negative thoughts and increase energy frequency. Love attraction affirmations will allow the Universe to know what kind of person you want to attract into your life, making it easier for you to receive what you’re looking for.
• Using manifest apps
I don’t know if you have tried them yet, but plenty of apps are designed to help you manifest what you want. These apps provide daily mantras, positive affirmations, and vision boards and help you define your goals. Some apps also offer to track your progress, or they have things like a “28-Day Challenge,” which can help you completely rewire your brain and prepare you for attracting anything you want.
Positive Energy Attracts Love
The above love affirmations for a specific person are filled with love, positivity, and confidence. They raise your positive energy, which helps you attract the love of your desired person.
The power of positive affirmations trains your subconscious mind to work with you instead of against you!
Positive energy and love affirmations are your best friends when it comes to attracting a specific person into your life, and I can confirm that.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.