Expressing love and appreciation to someone has never been easier and more fulfilling than with these heartwarming You mean a lot to me quotes and sayings that will make your loved one(s) feel truly special!
Because simply saying I love you is not enough!
Living in a modern era means having tons of inspiring and creative ways in which you can express your ultimate love for your loved ones. (And it would be a waste not to use them, right?)
The greatest gift in the world is seeing your special person oozing with happiness while wearing that beautiful smile of theirs.
This inspiring collection of sweet love quotes will not only make them smile, but make them feel super loved up!
You can send it as a text message, write a sweet note and surprise them, or even memorize it and recite while looking them deeply in the eyes. But, before you do any of that, you have to first pick the best ones, right?
So, take a deep breath while diving into the sea of You mean a lot to me quotes and sayings straight from the heart!
You Mean The World To Me Quotes & Sayings
1. “You don’t just mean the world to me, you are my world.” – Dedrick D. L. Pitter
2. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Not from the whole wide world I choose thee, sweetheart, light of the land and the sea! The wide, wide world could not enclose thee. For thou art the whole wide world to me.” – R. W. Gilder
4. “To the world, you may be one person, but to me, you are the world.” – Brandi Snyder
5. “I wish I’d done everything on earth with you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby)
6. “You are special. You’re the most special person in the world to me.” – R.K. Lilley
7. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. You are my everything love.” – Unknown
8. “I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.” – Unknown
9. “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.” – Unknown
10. “And yes, there are over a million words in our language, but for some reason, none of them can describe the way you make me feel.” – R. M. Drake
11. “There are only two times that I want to be with you – now and forever.” – Unknown
12. “You are the light in my soul and the lover I can never let go of for anything in the world. When I am with you, I feel like a winner.” – Unknown
13. “You have bewitched me, body and soul.” – Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
14. “I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.” – Unknown
15. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” — Charles Dickens (A Tale of Two Cities)
16. “You hold a special place in my heart, and no matter what happens, you will always mean the world to me.” – Unknown
17. “You mean the world to me. I love you. You as a man, I never met anybody like you. So selfless. You don’t take the credit for anything, even though you deserve all of it. I love you and your family for always taking me in, believing in me, texting me late at night when I was going crazy. Thank you. Thank you.” – Kevin Durant
18. “You will never know how much I care. You are my best friend, my soulmate and my everything. You mean the world to me and I never want that to end. Me without you is like Adam without Eve. It is just unnatural. You might just be my best friend and I might not be anything to you. But I do love you with all my heart.” – Sharon O’Carlin
19. “You are the high in my noon, the flap in my jack, the jelly in my bean, the hop in my scotch, the fortune in my cookie, the grand in my canyon, the bees in my knees, the zig in my zag, the rock in my roll, the fox in my trot, the pow in my wow, the gee in my wiz!” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. “Your smile is one that goes on for miles. Your eyes shine like the brightest star in the night sky. When I see the first message you send me in the morning it lights up my day. When our lips touch I feel like I’m the luckiest guy alive. When I hold you in my arms I feel as if time freezes and nothing can tear us apart. You constantly make me smile and there’s never a moment that goes by that I don’t think of you. You mean the world to me and I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life. I truly love you.” – Richard M. Ryan
21. “I never knew how I lived before now but I believe you are my joy, destiny, and the missing rib I have been searching for. I hope you know you mean the world to me? I love you, cherish you, and want everything you want.” – Unknown
22. “I can’t imagine how life would be without you. You make the world complete. You mean the world to me. I can’t live without you.” – Babee Star
23. “Our pointless conversations mean the world to me.” – Unknown
24. “When I see you, the world stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. There’s nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The world just stops and it is a beautiful place, and there is only you.” – James Frey
25. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
26. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
27. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
28. “I don’t know how I ever lived before. You are my life, my destiny. Oh my darling, I love you so. You mean everything to me.” – Neil Sedaka (in You Mean Everything To Me)
29. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
30. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you. You are my world now.” – Unknown
31. ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
32. “You mean everything to me, you are the first thing I think of when I wake up, and my last thought before I go to bed, you smile at me in my dreams. When you are sad, I feel sad. And when I see your smile, I feel like there is no other thing around, and all I can see is you.” – Unknown
33. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
34. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
35. “Cause you mean the world to me. You are my everything. I swear the only thing that matters, matters to me.” – Toni Braxton (in You Mean The World To Me)
36. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Unknown
37. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Unknown
38. “You mean the world to me, and I’ll never stop loving you ‘cause what you have given me I can never repay. And if we meet again somehow, I will love you then as now ‘cause you mean the world to me.” – David LaMotte
39. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
40. “If you know how beautiful the sky looks, then you will understand how much you make my world a fantastic place. I love you, forever.” – Unknown
Heart-Touching You Mean A Lot To Me Quotes & Sayings
41. “You are my heart, my soul, my best friend, my world, my everything.” – Erica Lee
42. “You are my love and the best thing that has ever happened to me, just being with you makes all well in my world once again.” – Rahul Singh
43. “You give me hope when I’m all out. You are my pick me up when I’m feeling down. You make me feel good about myself. There will never be anyone else. For the rest of time to love me like you do and for me to love too. The way I love you, you mean the world to me. You are my soul, my spirit, my everything.” – Unknown
44. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
45. “Sitting next to you, doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.” – Unknown
46. “It’s always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” — S. L. Gray
47. “You’re so beautiful, but that’s not why I love you. And I’m not sure you know that the reason I love you, is you. Being you, just you. Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through. And that’s why I love you.” – Avril Lavigne (in I Love You)
48. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” – Jane Austen (Sense and Sensibility)
49. “My heart is perfect because you are in it.” – Unknown
50. “My heart talks about nothing but you.” – Albert Camus (Les Juste)
51. “Your smile is one that goes on for miles. Your eyes shine like the brightest star in the night sky. When I see the first message you send me in the morning, it lights up my day.” – Unknown
52. “You mean so much to me and I will always be your side every moment of my life. I believe you understand right now that you mean the world to me, so always be happy and live an amazing life.” – Unknown
53. “Wherever you are is my home, my only home.” – Charlotte Brontë (Jane Eyre)
54. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
55. “You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you’ll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you too. If I let you know I’m here for you then maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you.” – One Direction (in Little Things)
56. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – J. M. Storm
57. “When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.” – Unknown
58. “Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.” – Unknown
59. “I will follow you, my, to the edge of all our days, to our very last tomorrows.” – Atticus
60. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
61. “I may not be able to explain why I love you so much, but I can confirm to you that when my world is cold, the thought of you does the magic of warming it up.” – Unknown
62. “If there’s one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me.” – Akif Kichloo
63. “You give me every reason to be happy, and my world has felt the impact of your love. Baby, you mean everything to me on earth.” – Unknown
64. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
65. “In your eyes, I can see my own soul. You’re my world.” – Unknown
66. “I write this because I want it documented that I am truly in love with you. In case you are not certain of my true feelings, here is my statement of fact: You mean the world to me. Putting this in writing is my way of showing you how much you truly mean to me. I can’t really find the words to fully explain the way I feel. When I hear your voice or when I see your face, all I can say is that I feel love.” – Unknown
67. “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf (Selected Diaries)
68. “My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Unknown
69. “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” – A. R. Asher
70. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
71. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)
72. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.” – Unknown
73. “I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” – Jamie Weise
74. “I can’t imagine any greater fear than waking up without you here. And though the sun would still shine on, my whole world would all be gone.” – Sara Evans (in No Place That Far)
75. “It’s when you say, ‘I love you,’ that all of my problems seem to disappear.” – Anthony T. Hincks
76. “By the Might of God, I want you to know that I truly love you. I will never let you down because you are such a special angel, the love of my life: you mean so much to me.” – Unknown
77. “I never feel so scared than waking up one day and find you no more beside me. I feel no sadness like opening my eyes and realizing you are far away from my reach. Now and for the rest of my life; your love will remain in my heart. You mean the world to me.” – Unknown
78. “You are my dream come true, the only love I have ever met in my life. You are the best friend in life, the true love I have ever set my eyes upon. I miss you, my dear angel, because you mean the world to me.” – Unknown
79. “If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored.” – Unknown
80. “You brought the light of joy into my life and gave me a reason to always be happy every day. You are so wonderful, the treasure of my life.” – Unknown
I hope you’ve enjoyed this sweet list of You mean a lot to me quotes and sayings and that you’ve been able to pick some for your special one(s).
For extra warmth and inspiration, we’ll wrap it all up with this beautiful love poem by Karly:
You Mean The World To Me
You mean the world to me.
Nothing will ever come between us.
No matter what anybody says or does,
You will always be in my heart,
Forever and ever.
Your spot will never be replaced.
You hold the key to my heart,
And you have since we met.
I will love you forever,
And no matter how much we fight,
Things will be okay.
Like I said, I will love you forever,
No matter what.