You’ve met an intelligent woman who doesn’t fall for the classic cheesy pickup lines that work almost every time?
But no, she’s not the easy type; there is much more effort that needs to be invested to sweep her off her feet.
So instead of scrolling in panic for the usual sweet talk almost every woman falls for, you’re forced to dig a bit deeper.
Men are not usually one for many words, so there is nothing wrong with trying to find the words to express exactly what you feel.
Everyone needs a bit of help every now and then, and that’s where our good old friend Google comes to the rescue – btw… thank you, Google!
You’re forced to look for sciency stuff – like chemistry pick up lines, for example – something that will make you look smart and smooth when approaching the nerdy girl. I know, nerdy is the new hot!
Those who are still stuck in the old era will consider these to be lame chemistry pick up lines, but the trends have changed, intelligent and nerdy is up and coming!
So, let’s start listing!
154 chemistry pick up lines
1. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
2. According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
3. Chem students do it on the table periodically.
4. I wish your name was Avogadro… Then I would already know your number.
5. Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
6. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
7. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
8. We’ve got great chemistry, let’s do some biology.
9. Are you a nonvolatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
10. You must be a positive ion, and I’m a negative ion… because I feel an attraction between us.
11. You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
12. Are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful.
13. If I was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
14. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
15. Are you my Appendix, cause I have a gut feeling I should take you out.
16. You’re hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
17. Are you made of copper? Cause I Cu in a relationship with me.
18. Billions of neutrinos penetrate you every second… Mind if I join in?
19. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne.
20. Are you on the periodic table? ‘Cause you are SODIUM fine.
21. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
22. If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I’d choose RNA because it has U in it.
23. Babe, you must be a neuron, because you got some action potential.
24. You must be auxin because you’re causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
25. Scientists have recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium… It looks like you’re made of it.
26. Hey baby, I’ve got my ion you!
27. Baby, if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt.
28. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
29. You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
30. Baby, stop with diet coke, you’ve got plenty of ASSpertame.
31. You must be calcium bicarbonate, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
32. Is it getting hot in here… Or is it just our bond that’s forming?
33. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
34. Baby, you give my electrons a positive charge.
35. Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
36. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
37. I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
38. Baby, I know my chemistry, and you’ve got one significant figure.
39. Do you know why Men are so much sexier than women? Because you can’t spell sexy without “xy.”
40. If you were an element, you’d be Francium… Because you’re the most attractive.
41. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
42. Baby, if you let me pump my H+ ions into your intermembrane space, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
43. My bond length might be short, but it can still give you some “electron density.”
44. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I’d put U and I together.
45. You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
46. Let’s find out our combined volume, by displacing the water in my water bed.
47. You look so familiar, did we take a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
48. You are photon quanta to my valence electron because you excite me to a higher energy level.
49. Baby, we’ve got chemistry together… next period.
50. You’re so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor meltdown.
51. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
52. My favorite attractive force is Van der Waals force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
53. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
54. You’re so cute, you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
55. Do you like Science? ‘Cause tonight you’re gonna sample my DNA.
56. Are you chloroplast, cause you’d be good on my stem.
57. Your lab or mine?
58. When I’m near you I undergo anaerobic respiration because baby, you take my breath away.
59. Want to test the spring constant of my mattress?
60. You’re such a perfect arrangement of atoms.
61. Girl, are you a charged atom? Because I’ve got my ion you.
62. Let’s meet up… You bring your beaker, and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
63. Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
64. The girl gave me Arsenic Sulfide, so I tore that AsS up.
65. I must be a diamond now because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
66. You must be a good benzene ring… Because you’re pleasantly aromatic.
67. You are the HCl to my NaOH. With our sweet love, we could make an ocean together.
68. Hey, can I put my Bunsen in your air-hole?
69. Baby, you’ve definitely got potential. My place would be a great place to convert it to kinetic.
70. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
71. I want to stick to you like glucose.
72. Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunneling tonight?
73. When you and I get together, it’s like a superposition of 2 waves in phase.
74. Are you into science? Because I LAB you!
75. I just bought a molecular model kit, want to play with my stick and balls?
76. Baby, you must be made of mica rock because you have perfect cleavage.
77. Honey, we’re a galvanic cell. Can’t you feel the electricity flowing between us?
78. I might be a physics major, but I’m no Bohr in bed.
79. You must be related to Alfred Nobel because baby, you are dynamite!
80. You must be the acid to my litmus paper… Because every time I meet you, I turn bright red.
81. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
82. I wish I was an ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
83. Why don’t we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
84. My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
85. I’d be the photon to your electron and take you to an excited state.
86. You know… it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force.
87. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
88. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
89. If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar…
90. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction.
91. It’s a good thing you’ve got evaporative cooling, cause I’m gonna make you sweat.
92. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you.
93. U + I = 145, Uranium is 92 and Iodine is 53, because we got chemistry.
94. That dress would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s/s.
95. Wanna alkylate my alkoxide? It’s nucleophilic and ready to backside attack the halogen out of you.
96. Even if there wasn’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
97. You and I would undergo a more energetic reaction than Potassium and water.
98. Hey pretty lady, scientists are still trying to find a reason for your amazing beauty. What should I tell them?
99. You are like a proton in my core. Without you, I could never be the same.
100. My psychiatrist sent me for an MRI because she thinks I have a magnetic personality.
101. You be the battery, I’ll be the aluminum foil, and together we’ll light up the world.
102. How about we make like the Change of Base Formula, with you on the bottom and me on top?
103. You must be a cell, cause my DNA is all in you.
104. Hey, baby if I supply the voltage and you a little resistance, imagine the current we can make together. (V=IR => (V/R)=I)
105. Hey, baby, let’s figure out the torque of your mass on my rod.
106. Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
107. Baby girl, are you jet fuel? Cause you’re melting me away.
108. You’re a moving electric charge, and I’m a moving magnetic charge… Wanna flux?
109. Let’s make like a transcription factor and response element and turn things on.
110. Our relationship is like cesium… explosive.
111. If I were a Schwann cell, I’d squeeze around your axon and give you a fast action potential.
112. My favorite element is uranium because I love U.
113. Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
114. Excuse me, have you lost an electron? Because you are positively attractive!
115. Can I bombard your singularity with my rocket ship until you supernova?
116. Hey baby, wanna swap oxidation numbers?
117. Let’s work out our orbicularis oris muscles together!
118. Hey cutie, let’s get together some time since we both have unpaired electrons.
119. The direction fields of my heart all point to you.
120. You are the Higgs boson of my life… because without you, my universe wouldn’t “matter.”
121. Hello… I’ve been admiring your bacterial signature.
122. I believe you and I could prove the “Lock and Key” model later tonight.
123. Baby, let’s measure the amplitude of our physical wave.
124. You look sweeter than 3.14.
125. If I was a plant, you’d make my roots extend.
126. You must be the square root of negative 1 because there is no way that you can be real.
127. Baby, you must be a start codon because you are turning me on.
128. I’m hung like a Foucault pendulum.
129. You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
130. I know hundreds of Pi digits, but what I really want to know is the 7 digits of your phone number.
131. If you were a concentration gradient, I’d go down on you.
132. If I were a virus, I would infect you with my love.
133. Does your body produce energy by turning water into electricity? Well damn.
134. Baby, if you were oceanic crust and I was a continent, I’d let you subduct so we can make hot magma.
135. If you go out with me, I promise I won’t take you for granite.
136. Hey baby, wanna form a zygote?
137. Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
138. I don’t need neurons to stimulate your sensory system.
139. I am a chemist. Do you want to let me experiment with you?
140. If I could program the universe, I would allocate you and me in contiguous memory blocks.
RELATED: Eyes Pickup Lines: 130 Examples That Work Like A Charm
141. Do you want to help me prove that the Big Bang isn’t just a theory?
142. If you were a laser, you’d be set on stunning.
143. You’re sweeter than fructose.
144. I’m trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I’m allergic to sex.
145. You raise my dopamine levels.
146. Did you know math is just like sex? First, you have to Subtract your clothes, Add yourself to the bed, Divide your legs, then there’s a 50% chance that you will multiply.
147. Let’s exchange genetic information.
148. Baby, I’m gonna break you like a large non-polar substance breaks a phospholipid bilayer!
149. If I said you had a monoclonal antibody, would you hold it against me?
150. How about you palmitoylate my protein, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
151. There is so much energy flowing between us, it’s like we are a galvanic cell.
152. I would love to find your integral and get under those curves of yours.
153. Why don’t we go to my room and I can show you the exponential growth of my natural log.
154. Your angles must be less than 90 degrees because I think that you are so acute.