Is everything going great, and you want to score a first date, but you’ve just run out of topics to chat with a girl on WhatsApp? In this article, I will help you figure out how to keep the conversation going with some interesting topics.
Texting is a great way to communicate with your partner. It is a quick and easy way to get your point across without worrying about the other person’s response time. This way, you can impress the girl you like, keep the conversation with a girl going and be flirty.
Texting has become an integral part of our lives, and it is not going anywhere anytime soon. It has been proven that texting can help strengthen relationships, but it also has its downsides. Any dating app convo needs a sense of humor.
This is what sets a good conversation apart from a great conversation. Your compatibility might be hidden behind these interesting conversations, so choose one topic of conversation and get going with some small talk.
Topics To Chat With A Girl On Whatsapp: The Basics
Whatsapp is an excellent tool for flirting. It can help you get closer to someone and feel more comfortable talking to them. In fact, chatting with a girl on Whatsapp is the best way to make a good first impression.
1. Ask questions about her
Next up are a few of my best topics to chat with a girl on WhatsApp:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What’s your favorite color and why?
3. What was the most popular movie you saw last year?
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What’s your favorite type of food?
7. What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
8. If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be?
9. What is your favorite website?
10. What are you wearing right now?
11. Do you like pasta?
12. What is your IQ score?
13. Do you have any pets?
14. What’s your favorite song?
15. Have you ever seen a ghost?
16. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
17. What are your hobbies and interests?
18. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
19. What is the movie you rewatch every Christmas?
20. How many pets do you have?
21. What are your feelings towards the government?
22. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
23. What’s your favorite quote?
24. What is your favorite way to spend a day off?
25. What are you most passionate about?
26. What are some interesting topics you like(d) in school?
27. Did your crush ever dump you over something minuscule?
28. Do you know how to keep a conversation with a girl going?
29. What are your career ideas?
30. Do you have any enemies?
31. What’s the strangest dream you’ve had recently?
32. If you could host a talk show, who would you have on first?
33. What do you usually do for fun?
34. Which celebrity couple do you wish would get back together?
35. What hobby do you wish you had more time for?
36. Who is your favorite celebrity couple ever?
37. If you weren’t here, what would you be doing?
38. Do you like documentaries? Have you watched any good ones recently?
39. What is your favorite holiday?
40. What are your thoughts on the British royal family?
41. Do you have any nicknames?
42. Would you rather be really hot or freezing?
43. Where are you from?
44. Would you rather travel via plane or boat?
45. The food looks great. What’s the best thing you’ve had so far?
46. What’s your favorite city you’ve visited?
47. Tell me three fun facts about yourself.
48. How many countries have you been to?
49. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
50. What is your favorite book of all time?
See also: 185 Best Phone Number Pick-Up Lines For Guys And Girls
2. Conversation starters for your crush
Here are some of the best topics to talk about:
1. What do you think is the best of what life has to offer?
2. How would your best friend describe you?
3. What do you enjoy doing but is underappreciated?
4. Do you overuse social media?
5. Is there anything strange that has happened to you recently?
6. How would you take a girl out?
7. Show me the last meme you have in your gallery.
8. Are you well-known for anything particular?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. When was the last time you enjoyed yourself?
11. What’s your favorite funny party story?
12. Next, tell me the pet peeves you have.
13. Take a screenshot of your related posts on Instagram.
14. Do you believe in a past life?
15. Have you met your soulmate?
16. Describe your first memory.
17. What is your favorite hobby?
18. What is on top of your priorities list?
19. What are your vacation plans?
20. Where do you want to visit during the holidays?
21. What was the worst Tinder date you went on?
22. Where is the biggest scar on your body?
23. What do you do in your free time?
24. Did you ever hike?
25. Have you ever tried sparkling water?
26. Did anyone ever tell you they loved you?
27. What is the name of your hometown?
28. Did you even online date?
29. Do you like anyone right now?
30. Do you have any questions for me?
31. Do you know a lot of people here?
32. What is one thing you can’t live without?
33. Wow, it’s so hot/cold in here.
34. What was the last concert you went to?
35. I love that shirt/jacket/dress/shoes. Where did you get it?
36. What’s the best thing you’ve ever bought off Amazon?
37. Was it a pain for you to get here tonight?
38. If you could travel back in time, what decade would you choose to live in?
39. Why did you come tonight?
40. Where would you go on vacation if you had no budget?
41. Are you having a good time?
42. What superpower do you wish you could have?
43. How did you spend your last birthday?
44. Where do you want to be in five years?
45. What’s the best holiday?
46. What is the most rewarding part of your career?
47. What sport do you wish you were good at?
48. What is something people are always surprised to learn about you?
49. What’s your favorite sport?
50. What’s your strangest hidden talent?
See also: 100 Best Dating App Conversation Starters To Break The Ice
3. Texts for girlfriend material
Don’t forget to show genuine interest. Here are some great topics to follow up on:
1. What was your favorite travel destination?
2. What is on top of your bucket list?
3. What is your favorite place to be?
4. What TV show would you recommend I watch next?
5. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
6. When was the first time you drank alcohol?
7. What dislikes does your pet have?
8. What do you hate the most about modern dating?
9. Do you have a Bumble account?
10. What is your favorite song?
11. Where did you get your shirt?
12. What do you do in your free time?
13. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide word?
14. I’m pretty sure we met in a past life.
15. Do you believe in soulmates?
16. Describe the fun things you would do with your boyfriend.
17. Do you want to know what I can conclude about you based on your profile?
18. What is your oldest childhood memory?
19. What are your plans?
20. What is your biggest deal-breaker?
21. Have you ever gone whitewater rafting?
22. Where did you go on your last first date?
23. What do you do over the holidays?
24. What are your thoughts on the current job market?
25. I was thinking about starting my own business. What would yours be?
26. Have you ever had a blog?
27. What is the most-watched Youtube video of you in it?
28. Do you enjoy swimming?
29. Have you tried fishing?
30. Are you scared of heights?
31. Do you enjoy the outdoors?
32. What’s your favorite book?
33. What’s your dream job?
34. Which career path will you pursue?
35. What’s your favorite form of social media?
36. What do you do for a living?
37. What was the last good book you read?
38. If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
39. Do you listen to any podcasts? Which is your favorite?
40. What’s one interesting thing about yourself no one knows?
41. Have you been on any exciting trips lately?
42. Do you have any pets?
43. What do you think has been the best movie so far?
44. Doing anything fun this weekend?
45. What song do you wish you could put on right now?
46. What’s the next exciting event you have coming up?
47. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
48. What’s your favorite restaurant around here?
49. Do you think you’re an introvert or an extrovert?
50. What are you reading right now?
51. When was the last time you went camping?
52. Do you have siblings?
See also: 100 Online Dating Questions That Will Spark Great Conversations
4. Talk about you
Last but not least are a few deep but also sexy topics to chat with a girl on WhatsApp:
1. Do you think life has more to offer?
2. Would you and your BFF ever fight?
3. Do you have any hidden hobbies?
4. Do you think social media is overrated?
5. Has anything interesting happened to you recently?
6. How would you make the first move?
7. Do you like memes?
8. Why are you so important in your clique?
9. What do you enjoy doing the most?
10. When was the last time you had a deep convo?
11. Have you ever sexted?
12. Next, tell me if you’ve ever had an FWB.
13. Take a screenshot of our convo and send it to your girl group.
14. Do you believe there is life after death?
15. Do you believe in ghosts?
16. Do you remember anything from your past life?
17. Who is your favorite comedian?
18. What is on top of your counter right now?
19. What are your life goals?
20. Where do you want to grow old?
21. What are the worst pickup lines you’ve heard?
22. Where is the first date of your dreams located?
23. What do you do when you like someone?
24. Did you ever party so hard you forgot which day it was?
25. Have you ever tried Grindr as a joke?
26. Has anyone ever spanked you?
27. What is the name of your first pet?
28. Have you ever jumped into the sea?
29. Do you like riding a bike?
30. Do you have any fears?
31. Do you have allergies?
32. What is one thing you enjoy doing but isn’t that popular?
33. I am enjoying this convo. You?
34. What’s the last exhibition you went to?
35. I love that phone case. Where did you get it?
36. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
37. Do you hate high school?
38. If you could travel back in time, what would you change?
39. Why did you choose to wear this?
40. Where would you go if everything failed?
41. Are you from around here?
42. What superpower does your favorite Marvel character have?
43. How did you spend your last Thanksgiving?
44. Where do you want to be for spring break?
45. What’s the best BBQ sauce?
46. What is the most rewarding part of being a pet parent?
47. What sport do you hate?
48. What is something you dislike doing but are good at?
49. What’s your favorite band?
50. What’s your strangest pet peeve?
See also: 200 Sexting Messages For Her To Turn Her On
5. We are a team
There is no better way to win over someone’s heart than by letting them know you are a team:
1. Where do you want to go on vacation? Do you want to go with me?
2. How good are you at keeping secrets?
3. If you learned that your country would cut off all access to the internet at midnight tonight, what would you download?
4. What are some things you’ve seen that you wish you could unsee?
5. What does a day in a super healthy relationship look like in a couple’s life?
6. When are you most comfortable?
7. What’s your favorite thing to do when the power goes out?
8. How often do you dance?
9. What slang or trend makes you feel old?
10. What was way better than you thought it would be?
11. Who do you think has it all figured out?
12. When was the last time you went to an amusement park or fair?
13. What’s the most ridiculous reason someone has gotten mad at you?
14. What’s the most embarrassing clothing malfunction you’ve had?
15. What childhood movie was ruined after watching it again when you were older?
16. What’s the most important thing you learned from your parents?
17. What’s your favorite euphemism?
18. How are you?
19. What are some things you feel compelled to do?
20. What’s something you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a while?
21. If you were a master reverse pickpocket (put pocket?), what would you put into people’s pockets?
22. What’s something that many people find unattractive in a person but you like?
23. What food do you crave most?
24. What are some clever insults you’ve heard?
25. What’s the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?
26. What would be the perfect pet?
27. How good are you at keeping plants alive?
28. What was the most thoughtful gift you ever received?
29. What’s the worst part of your average day?
30. What book has had the biggest impact on you?
31. What’s the funniest lie you’ve heard someone tell?
32. If you could ask one question about your future, what question would you ask?
33. What’s your favorite foreign film?
34. What do you look forward to?
35. What’s the worst non-illegal habit a person can have?
36. How hard do you work to improve yourself or your life?
37. What do you think about when you are lying in bed, unable to sleep?
38. If you could become a master in one skill, what skill would you choose?
39. What horror stories do you have from your job?
40. What’s the best topping/ice cream combination?
41. What sport would you create if you were tasked with creating a brand new, wildly entertaining sport?
42. What do you wish you had started a long time ago?
43. What are some things you could never wrap your head around?
44. How artistic are you?
45. What piece of clothing do you always get a lot of comments on every time you wear it?
46. Hammock, bean bag chair, or regular chair? Why?
47. What are some of the most annoying things on social media?
48. What do you geek out about?
49. What strange food combinations do you enjoy, and which do you hate?
50. What do you wish you could change about yourself?
51. What salad dressing probably doesn’t exist but would be fantastic if it did?
52. What would your dream home look like?
53. Have you ever hurt someone and deeply regretted it? Did you ever make amends?
54. What experiences have made you who you are today?
55. What’s the meaning of life?
56. What quality do you want to nurture more of in yourself?
57. What do you think is your best quality?
58. Do you find it easier to give or to receive?
59. What’s your purpose in life?
60. Do you have a good relationship with your body?
61. Do you believe in an afterlife?
62. Have you ever broken up with a friend?
63. Do you like your life right now? If not, what’s keeping you from changing it?
64. What makes you anxious?
65. What people have made you who you are today?
66. What does happiness mean to you?
67. What’s one thing in your life that you’re struggling with right now?
68. Have you ever felt very strongly about something and then changed your mind?
69. What’s one thing you’re grateful for in life?
70. What initially made you interested in me?
See also: Top 200 Dirty Never Have I Ever Questions
Texting is an essential part of modern relationships. It helps in maintaining long-distance relationships and in understanding each other better.
It is good to keep texting to communicate between you and your partner, whether we are talking about Tinder or Whatsapp. However, there are certain things that you should be careful about when it comes to texting.
In the end, don’t forget that these topics to chat with a girl on WhatsApp could be your way to her heart. So, get going with your online dating and lol together.