No matter at what stage you are in a relationship, asking each other questions is an essential part of every healthy bond. Regarding that, here are some really good and cute questions to ask your boyfriend. It’s truly the perfect way to get to know him better and to strengthen your connection.
As a matter of fact, asking your partner about their likes and dislikes, their view on certain things regarding love and other deep questions is actually a lot of fun, too (especially in the beginning)!
For those aiming higher and wishing to know all the right things to say at any given moment, I’d recommend the #1 tool in choosing the perfect words called Text Chemistry.
Sometimes when you’ve been together for a while, this excitement about getting to know each other better partly vanishes because you think that there’s nothing new to find out about them and that you already asked them everything you need to know.
If you want to connect and bond with him in a way that makes you inseparable forever, I suggest you try His Secret Obsession.
But, to preserve the initial spark of your relationship and create a stronger bond, you should never stop indulging in sessions of interesting questions (and answers)!
(And you might also find out something new that you didn’t know about him yet.)
To help you with it, here is the list of fun, deep and cute questions to ask your boyfriend! Add the missing sparks back to your love life.
Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Let’s admit it, the conversations between us and our loved ones can become dull when we’re in a long-term relationship. However, we should try to find a way to refresh it every once in a while.
Here’s a listof cute questionsto ask your boyfriend that will surely bring the missing spark back to your relationship. These cute, deep questionswill remind you two of all the reasons you fell in love with each other and motivate you to keep falling in love every single day.
1. When you saw me for the first time, what was the first thing that came to your mind about me?
2. What is the first thing that comes to mind in the morning when you wake up next to me?
3. Do you miss me when we’re not together?
4. Would you shout my name to the world from the biggest skyscraper?
5. Do you think that there is a special reason why we met?
6. Is there anything about me that inspires you to do things differently?
7. Is there a song that reminds you of me when you’re listening to it?
8. How many times did you want to kiss me before our “official” first kiss?
9. Would you kiss me on the forehead?
10. Do you find me cute?
11. If only one cookie remained, would you give it to me?
12. What is the cutest thing about me?
13. Does it make you feel good when I tell you what a gentleman you are?
14. How do you feel when I say to you: ‘I love you‘?
15. Do you find me pretty?
16. Do you think I look cute even when wearing tomboy outfits?
17. Do you really mean it when you say you love me?
18. Do you have a pet namefor me?
19. What’s something I do (that I don’t realize I do) that you love?
20. What is a silly thing about me that you love?
21. Would you ever write a poem/story about me?
22. Do you still get butterflies when we’re kissing?
23. How do you feel when I send you a text message?
CUTE AND ROMANTIC QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND
24. Have you ever daydreamed about me?
25. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
26. Do I inspire you to become the best version of yourself?
27. Do I look cute while being mad at you?
28. If we are watching a scary movie, can you hug me when I get really scared?
29. Would you take my hand to dance, even if we were the only ones on the dance floor?
30. Is there any flower that reminds you of me?
31. Would you ever want to lie on the grass and watch the stars with me?
32. What outfits do you like the most on me?
33. When you’re alone, do you ever imagine that I’m there next to you?
34. What’s the craziest thing you would do for me?
35. Has our relationship influenced you to change in any way? How?
36. Has being with me helped you learn about yourself more?
37. Do you like the feeling of falling in love with me?
38. What is the one thing you’re really dying to do with me? Or one experience you would like to share with me?
39. What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
40. What is your favorite color to see on me?
41. When did you first realize that I like you?
42. Could you imagine your life without me in it?
43. Did you find winning me over to be hard or not? How so?
44. What is the best compliment you have ever received from me?
45. How many times did you think about inviting me on a date before you actually invited me?
46. How would you describe me in one paragraph?
47. What is your favorite nickname of mine?
48. What do you consider to be the most irresistible part of a woman?
49. Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
50. Do you trust me with your whole heart?
51. Does it make you smile when I send you a text message?
52. What reminds you of me?
What Are Some Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend?
I’m sure this list of questionswill grab your attention the most. We all know that guys can be pretty closed off when it comes to deep conversation. However, with the help of these good relationship questions, you’ll manage to get him to open up to you and you’ll also learn a little more about him.
Below are some important questionsregarding your relationshipthat can also help you figure out what are his true intentions with you.
1. If I had to move away really far for some reason, would you join me?
2. Would you stay in a long-distance relationshipwith me if we had no other choice?
3. Would you meet my family?
4. If you could describe my personality in 5 words, what would they be?
5. How would you describe the feeling of being in a relationship with me?
6. Is there anything that you don’t like about me?
7. Do you see yourself with me in the future?
8. Did anyone give you advice on how to ask me out on our first date?
9. How do you feel about holding my hand in public?
10. Would you kiss me when we’re in public?
11. If I was scared, would you hold my hand?
12. Do you find me the kind of girl you’d take home to your parents?
13. How do you feel when I touch your body/face?
14. Do you like when I massage you?
15. Where is your favorite place to chill with me?
16. Would you take a break for one week from your favorite hobby to spend it with me?
17. Would you introduce me to your family?
18. What is your ideal type of movie to watch with me?
19. Have you ever been in love before me?
20. When did you decide you wanted to introduce me to your friends?
21. What are the traits of a healthy relationship?
22. What did you enjoy about being single that you would like to keep in our relationship?23. Is there anything you would like to change about us as a couple?
24. Is there anything you’re afraid to tell me?
25. Is there anything you would want to know about me, but you’re afraid to ask?
26. What was your overall first impression of me when you first saw me?
27. Do you remember some of the details of our first date?
28. Which do you prefer more—kissing in the dark, under the Sun or in the rain?
29. What is your favorite placefor making love?
30. Do you like to cuddle?
31. Would you rather hug me for 6 seconds or kiss me for 2 seconds?
32. Are you happy with me?
33. Were you nervous/anxious before our first kiss?
34. When did you decide you wanted us to be officially together?
35. Are there any flaws that you like about me?
36. How does your ideal date look?
37. What is the best part about being in a relationship and why?
38. Do you ever talk about me when you’re spending time with your friends?
39. If one of your friends or family memberstold you to break up with me because he/she didn’t like me, would you?
40. Would you be embarrassed if I called you by a cute name in front of your male friends?
41. If you caught another guy flirting with me, what would you do or say?
42. Do you prefer a date watching Netflix and chill alone, or going out at the movie theater?
43. Do you think your friends and family (will) like me, too?
44. Where would you want to go on vacation with me and why?
45. Would you rather go on a road trip with me or with your friends?
46. What is your definition of an ideal partner, and do I possess any of those traits?
47. Have you ever been deeply hurt or disappointed in someone?
48. Do you feel relaxed with me?
49. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
50. What’s your biggest deal-breaker during a date?
Insanely Romantic Questions To Ask Your Man
Romance is one of the things that keeps a relationship alive and healthy.Here are some romantic questionsyou should ask your man right away and I’m sure his response will sweep you off your feet.
1. What is your favorite memoryso far of spending time with me?
2. When did you fall in love with me?
3. When did you first realize you loved me?
4. Do you remember the day of our first date?
5. Would you ever write a romantic love song for me?
6. If I were to make you breakfast in bed, what would you want it to be?
7. Would you ever risk your life in order to save mine?
8. Do you believe some people are destined to be together?
9. How would you describe our first kiss/love making?
10. What is your favorite romantic place ever?
11. Do you think we’re soulmates?
12. What are the 3 reasons you like/love me?
13. Do you believe that love can conquer anything?
14. Would you carry me in your arms if my feet hurt?
15. Are we both lovers and best friends?
16. If we could spend our next weekend anywhere we want, where would it be?
17. Would you prepare a romantic dinner for me, and if so, what would it look like?
18. How do you show your love to someone you care about the most?
What Are Some Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy?
The truth is, whether you’re flirting with your crush or your boyfriend, it’s all about asking the good questions. If you want to let the guy you likeknow that you’re interested in him without making it weird, these flirty questionsare exactly what you need.
Also, if you’re in a long-term relationship, these questions can help you build a stronger connection with your man and keep the romantic spark alive in your relationship.
Take your flirting to the next level with the help of this list of the best flirty and cute questionsto ask your boyfriend (or crush).
1. What is the one thing that you like about me the most?
2. If you had only 2 minutes with me, what would you want to do?
3. What does it feel like to you when we’re lying next to each other?
4. What are you usually thinking about when we’re kissing?
5. What is your favorite body part of mine?
6. Where do you like to kiss me the most?
7. Where is your favorite placeto be kissed?
8. How does it feel to kiss me on the wrist?
9. Do you like kissing me on the neck?
10. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I’m calling you?
11. What do you enjoy more – cuddling or kissing with me?
12. Do you like seeing me in dresses?
13. Would you notice that I want to make love to you without me telling you so?
14. What’s something that will make me fall in love with you instantly?
15. What will you do if I suddenly kissed you right now, right here?
16. Aside from being sexy all day, what do you do for a living?
17. What do you wear to bed (if anything at all) when you sleep?
18. What would you do if you woke up and suddenly found me lying on your bed next to you?
19. What kind of underwear do you think I’m wearing right now?
Interesting Personal Questions To Get To Know Him Better
I’ve compiled these best questions that will keep the conversation going and help you master the art of small talk.
1. What was the happiest moment of your life to now?
2. What helps you persist when you feel like giving up on something?
3. Do you believe in miracles?
4. What do you think about the afterlife?
5. Have you ever forgotten to do something extremely important, and what was it?
6. Do you have a secret that you haven’t told anyone before?
7. Have you ever cried while watching a sad movie?
8. What is your favorite childhood memoryand why?
9. When did you have your first kiss?
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. Do you have a celebrity crush?
12. Who of your family and friends knows you best?
13. What’s your favorite piece of clothing and why?
14. When do you feel respected the most?
15. What always makes you laugh no matter how fucked up you are?
16. What are 3 situations that can always make you cry?
17. Do you like reading romantic poems?
18. What is your biggest motivation?
19. What is your favorite toy from your childhood?
20. What are the 5 things you would like to do on your birthday?
21. Is there anything you could use more of?
22. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?23. What is your favorite wayto spend weekends/your free time?
24. What is something you’re nostalgic about?
25. Which is the favorite concert you ever went to?
26. What is your spirit animal?
27. Do you like meeting new people?
28. Is there anything that you want to change about yourself?
29. Do you have a favorite pet?
30. Do you see yourself married someday?
31. What is your biggest nightmare?
32. What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
33. What song do you play on repeat?
34. What is the stupidest movie you’ve ever seen?
35. What is your biggest dream?
36. What are some of your bucket list items?
37. What is the best gift you’ve received for your birthday?
38. What is the most romantic thing that you’ve ever done?
39. What are two things you hope to accomplish before you die?
40. What are the 3 words that perfectly describe your personality?
41. What is something that’s totally overrated?
42. What is something that’s totally underrated?
43. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
44. What were you like when you were in high-school?
45. Would you like to be famous?
46. What is your biggest fearin life?
47. What is your dream job? Has it changed since you were a child?
48. What is the most embarrassing thingthat has happened to you?
49. Who is your favorite family member? Why?
50. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
What Should I Ask My Boyfriend When I’m Bored?
You’re home alone and you’re bored? Or, you just feel trapped in a boring conversation with your boyfriend and need little something that will spice it up? Well, I have just the right thing for you.
Below is a listof funny questionsto ask your man and to juice up your boring conversation or texting. I’m sure you’ll both have a good laugh at these fun questionsand I bet the answers will be even more interesting and funnier.
1. Would you ever go bungee jumping with me?
2. If I was feeling down, what would you do to lift my spirits up?
3. If I drastically changed how I looked, would you still love me?
4. Would you take me out to see (a certain movie)?
5. If I was an ice cream, what flavor would I be and why?
6. What do you think about girls making the first move?
7. Would you ever dress up funny and go out with me in public to make fools out of each other?
8. What is the weirdest thing you want to do with me?
9. Do you ever let me win games?
10. Is there anything that can make you blush within seconds?
11. Is there anything that you’d never know about if you didn’t hear it from me?
12. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
13. What’s the craziest thingyou’ve ever done, and when did it happen?
14. What is your record time of being mad at me?
15. What animal would you like to go out with?
16. With whom would you want to trade your life for a day?
17. Which historical figure would you like to get drunk with?
18. If I asked you to blindly follow me, would you do that?
19. If I were to turn up at your door out of the blue, what would be your reaction?
20. If we could go anywhere right now, where would you want to go?
21. If you could inhabit any movie, TV show, book, or another fictional universe, where would you live?
22. If you had to be haunted by a ghost for the rest of your lifebut could choose which dead person the ghost would be, who would you choose as your ghost?23. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in the bedroom?
24. If you were a superhero, what would you want your superpowersto be?
25. Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out?
26. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
27. If you were in charge, what holiday would you create?
28. Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets?
29. Which sandwich topping do you most identify with?
30. Do you like to sing in the shower or the car when no one is around?
31. Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?
32. Can you wiggle your nose or your ears?
33. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
34. When you sleep, do you prefer the room to be chilled or warmed?
35. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
Dirty Questions That Will Turn Him On Instantly
If you really want to spice up the conversation, here’s the right list of questionsfor you. These dirty questions will turn him on right away and set a great mood that will lead you to the bedroom, I guarantee it.
1. Would you ever make love with me in the water?
2. Where is your favorite placeto touch me?
3. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of my body would you look at first?
4. On a scale of 1 – 10, rate how much I satisfy you?
5. Whаt іѕ your fаvоrіtе роѕіtіоn?
6. Dо уоu рrеfеr gіrlѕ who have lаrgе brеаѕtѕ оr a lаrgе bоttоms?
7. If we were in a movie theater, and I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do?
8. How okay are you with playing dirty truth or darequestions?
9. If уоu соuld оnlу uѕе thrее wоrdѕ, hоw wоuld уоu dеѕсrіbе your расkаgе?
10. Do you like foreplay?
11. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
12. What is the best and most satisfying comment you have ever gotten after the action?
13. What are your views on bedroom toys?
14. Dо уоu еnјоу еxреrіmеntіng wіth nеw роѕіtіоnѕ?
15. How do you feel about oral?
16. What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me?
17. What would you do if I answered the door without clothes on?
18. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
19. What sexy scene from a movie would you want to recreate with me?
20. Do you like to use your tongue?21. Would you say you’ve been on Santa’s naughty or nice list most?
22. Have you ever been caught going solo? By who?
23. What is your thought on having a third person joining our bedroom?
24. Do you like watching me touch myself?
25. Have you ever thought about ripping my clothes off?
26. What’s the longest you’ve gone without doing it?
27. Can you describe your freakiest fantasy in regards to your love life?
28. Dо уоu lоvе quісkіеѕ?
29. Have you had a dirty dream about me?
30. What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row?
31. If your love-making can be described by a weather event or a natural disaster, what would it be?
32. What is your favorite part of a lady’s body?
33. Have you named your package?
34. What is the dirtiest thing you ever thought about me?
35. Does the thought of recording a video turn you on?
36. Have you ever had a one-night stand experience?
37. Have you ever done it in a public place?
38. How many rounds do you think you could go?
39. What is your favorite kind of porn?
40. What is your biggest turn-on?
41. What’s the best thing a woman can do to you in bed?
42. Do you mind sending me a sexy photo of you?
43. Would you say that you have any fetishes?
44. Do you like a screamer or do you like it quiet?
45. Do you prefer doing it in the morning or night?
46. If I dared you to do anything to me right now, what will it be?
47. Do you prefer to be submissive or dominant?
48. What’s the longest intimate session for you?
49. Do you get turned on easily?
50. What do you like most about our sex life?51. Have you ever done it with more than one woman in one day?
52. Have you ever watched adult content just before making out?
53. What was your most memorable orgasm?
54. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
55. If I asked you to choose a part of my body for me to show you, what will you choose?
56. What dirty things would you want to do to me?
57. Would you let me pleasure you while you were driving?
58. Have you ever done it in the backseat?
59. How many people have you been in bed with? Does it feel any different with every new person?
60. Where would you wаnt to tоuсh and kiss me, if you had a chance right now?
61. Where’s the most uncomfortable place you’ve ever done it?
62. What is your way? Fast and hard or slow and gentle?
63. If we were in bed now, would you ѕtаrt wіth thе uрреr оr dоwn part of my body?
64. You decide to give me a full body massage, where do you start?
65. Have you ever masturbated thinking of me?
66. Do you like when I pull your hair while we make love?
67. Have you ever been complimented for being so good in bed?
68. Do you prefer top or bottom?
69. Have you ever slept with a stranger?
21 Questions To Ask A Guy
Have you ever heard of the 21 Questions game? If you really want to get to know your man deeper, if you want to get to know the real him, this is a game for you. It’s also a fun idea to spend your date nightin.
Rules are very simple; you make a list of questionsyou always wanted to ask him and then you simply ask him one by one. Of course, the only condition is that he must answer honestly.
You can use the questions from the lists above, but, to make things easier for you, I’ve compiled a listof deep, serious questionsyou can ask him to get to know him on a completely new, deeper level.
1. Do you believe in destiny?
2. What age would you want to re-live and why?
3. What kicks your adrenaline?
4. Who is your biggest role model?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. Do you believe in soulmates?
7. How would you describe your best friend?
8. If you didn’t succeed in achieving what you want, would you try again?
9. Do you have any special skills?
10. How do you choose your friends?
11. How would you define love?
12. How would you define being together?
13. What are your main relationship goals?
14. Have you ever been afraid of your own emotions?
15. Do you have any regrets about your past?
16. Is there anything that you’re scared of?
17. How do you know that you’re on the right track in your life?
18. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
19. What is your favorite quote?
20. What is the nicest thingyou’ve ever done for someone else?
21. What do you think about cheating in a relationship?
Regular communication is truly one of the most significant building bricks of every healthy relationship. That’s why I’ve compiled this list of fun, romantic and cute questionsto ask your boyfriend that really have the power to spark great and deep conversations with your man.
If you’re in a long-distance relationship, it’s especially important to nurture this part of your relationship. You have to stay in touch, at least through texting. It’s another plus side of all of these great questions; all of them can be asked over a text.
Just use a random questionor the one you like the most and ask or send it to your boyfriend. You’ll see how it’ll jostle your boring conversation into an incredibly fun and interesting one.