A wedding anniversary is a very special occasion, and it deserves to be celebrated in a unique way. It’s the day you said ‘YES’ to your beloved partner and promised each other eternal love.
In honor of the occasion, I’ve compiled the most thoughtful love anniversary quotes and messages I found online in this beautiful collection.
I’m sure it’ll help you find the right words that will perfectly sum up all the love you feel for your significant other.
Happy Anniversary Love Quotes And Wishes
Here are the best anniversary quotes to celebrate another year of togetherness. Use one of these lines below in the anniversary card for your love and let them know how much they truly mean to you.
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but staying in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life is considerably more difficult. May God provide us the strength to stay committed to one another. Happy anniversary to my one and only true love!
2. “I’m thinking of you; that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
3. Everything was like a dark sky until you, my brightest star, came through. We’ve had our ups and downs, but my heart always knew we’d make it this far. Happy anniversary!
4. The bond that kept us connected with love is getting stronger as we pass each year. I hope this anniversary will make our bond stronger than ever.
5. May the sun always shine on the path we share, the moon always shine brightly in our hearts, and the shooting stars always keep a close watch on us everywhere we go. Happy anniversary, love.
6. Once upon a time, I became yours & you became mine. And we’ll stay together through both the tears & the laughter because that’s what they call happily ever after.
7. I hope this adventure could go on forever because of the way you love me and the way you touch my life. Thank you for making this a memorable day in my life. Happy anniversary!
8. We have an extraordinary amount of love and respect for one another, and I am grateful for that. I wish you a happy anniversary, my love!
9. May the light of happiness constantly shine through the clouds of misunderstandings in our eternal relationship, forming a rainbow of love. Happy anniversary.
10. When love is true, there is no ending. I hope we get to celebrate for many years to come. Happy anniversary!
11. I wish you a happy anniversary, my love. Remember the good times and leave the bad behind; reminisce about joyful memories while ignoring the sad.
Take pleasure in a love that has endured so long that even the angels are singing a song of joy.
12. My love for you will never fade. I’ve loved you for years and will continue to love you till the day I die. Happy anniversary, love!
13. The road to love is long and winding, but we’ve always stood by one other in the face of difficulties. I hope that on our anniversary, this journey will continue to bring us joy for many more years!
Short Love Anniversary Wishes And Quotes
If you want to keep it brief, the following list of short happy anniversary quotes and messages is the right thing for you.
1. I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
2. Happy anniversary to the love of my life, and here’s to many more years of happiness to come.
3. Having you by my side makes me the happiest, most grateful, and luckiest person in the world. Happy anniversary to my soul mate.
4. I wish you and I a happy, healthy, and lovely life together in the future, just as we did years ago.
5. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
6. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
7. I’m so lucky to have you and your love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year!
8. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
9. Happy anniversary! It’s such a blessing to have you in my life!
10. You won my heart then, and baby, you still own it.
11. You two make marriage bliss look easy. You deserve the happiest of days. Love you, mom and dad, and happy anniversary!
12. In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.
13. If I could go back in time and choose again, I would choose you. My dear, I wish you a happy anniversary.
14. Still in this together. Love that.
15. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
16. The sweetest of anniversaries are the result of enduring life’s most difficult situations. Happy anniversary, love.
17. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.
18. I appreciate God for bringing you into my life. Happy anniversary, sweetheart! I love you!
19. My darling, you are the love of my life. We go through life hand-in-hand together, and I know that our love is going to last forever.
20. “I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you.” – Faraaz Kazi
Sweet Anniversary Quotes
And, of course, this collection wouldn’t be complete without a list of lovey-dovey wedding anniversary messages and quotes.
1. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
2. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” –Nicholas Sparks
3. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
4. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change … I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelter
5. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
6. I think it’s very beautiful how two complete strangers can be brought together by the essence of love, and I hope this love lasts for many years to come.
7. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
8. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
9. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
10. We have endured the actual test of time, growing with one other and closer together every year, through good times and bad. With that, I wish you the best in life.
11. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” – John Green
12. Not everyone has been able to find true love that thrives and grows over time. Finding you, my love, has been a true blessing. May our relationship be blessed with many more years of growth and blessings.
13. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
14. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
15. Remember the first time you smiled at me and the way you looked at me gave me the chills? These feelings have stayed with me for years. I’m hoping you’ll stay the same.
16. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
17. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Love Anniversary Quotes For Him
Show your man how truly grateful you are for having him in your life with these love-filled wedding anniversary quotes and messages for him.
If you want to pour your feelings onto paper and write your hubby a love letter for your anniversary, here is something that might help you: Anniversary Letter For Husband: Thank You For Being You.
1. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
2. I’m so privileged that you chose me to be that special woman in your life who will forever have the honor of picking up your socks and washing your underwear.
3. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
4. Happy anniversary, with all my love, to the strongest, kindest, funniest, and the best guy I know.
5. I still remember the way my heart leaped when you got down on one knee and asked me to be your wife. Of course, I said yes, and I’d say it all over again. Yes, to you. Yes, to this life we’ve made. Thousand times YES to our love!
6. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
7. I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did the day I married you, but somehow my love only grows. I love you today and always.
8. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
Love Anniversary Quotes For Her
Every woman needs to feel appreciated to feel loved. Here’s a list of wedding anniversary quotes for your special lady that will surely prove to her that she’s as equally appreciated and loved as the day you said that forever YES to her.
1. “I love you much most beautiful darling, more than anyone on the earth, and I like you better than everything in the sky.” – E.E. Cummings
2. Nothing in the world could ever be as spectacular as the love you have given me. Your love makes my days so bright, just knowing that you are my darling wife.
3. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. The day I married you, I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life being the happiest man in the world.
5. When I look at you, my dear – it doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as you were on our wedding day. Happy anniversary, my love.
6. Happy anniversary to the only woman in the world that I want beside me every day and every night for the rest of my life. I love you, sweetheart. Happy anniversary!
7. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
1 Year Love Anniversary Quotes
Most experts agree that the first year of marriage is the hardest. Even though you’ve been dating a while before you tied the knot, the start of married life can be pretty hard.
However, that’s what makes the first wedding anniversary so special. You’ve been married for 365 days, which means you have 365 reasons to celebrate your anniversary.
And below, you’ll find the most romantic 1st wedding anniversary messages to put in the anniversary card for your ‘partner in crime.’
1. Even after a whole year together, I still think I’m dreaming. How could I ever be so lucky as to have a life with you?
2. Firsts of every kind are always great – the first kiss, first date, first day at school, first day at college, first day at work,
etc. But the first year of marriage with you has topped all the other firsts in my life.
3. One year down, freaking forever to go. Happy anniversary.
4. Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.
5. One year ago, you kissed me goodnight for the first time.
6. It’s been a year since our wedding, but it feels like we got married just yesterday. I’m glad I made you mine forever. Happy first anniversary!
7. Better than I was, more than I am. And all this happened by taking your hand.
8. Life has never been as beautiful as it has been this past year with you by my side.
9. Thank you for making the last twelve months so magical and fulfilling every dream of mine. Happy 1st anniversary. I love you so much.
10. If we’ve had so many smiles and frowns, twists and turns, and ups and downs in the very first year of our marriage, imagine what the rest of our married life has in store for us.
Here’s to a lifetime of crazy memories together. Happy first anniversary, sweetheart.
11. 365 days have passed within the blink of an eye. Every day was filled with love. I cannot imagine a single day without you anymore. Happy 1st anniversary, sweetheart.
12. The very first year of our marriage has made me realize that I’ve married the best husband/wife there is in this world. I’m so glad we tied the knot. Happy anniversary, honey.
13. Your every kiss and every hug tells me that you have kept the promise you made on this day a year ago! Happy anniversary! We’ll never let go of each other!
14. I had been eagerly waiting for our togetherness to complete a year. And today it finally has arrived! Happy anniversary, Babe!
15. A year has flown by, and I didn’t even realize it. Is the rest of our lives together going to run just as smoothly? I hope so. Wishing you a very happy anniversary, darling.
16. As we complete another year of togetherness, I pray to the Almighty that he always keeps us bonded like this and makes our love stronger.
17. Am I dreaming, or has a year of married life already passed us by? Wow, with you around, time just flies! Thanks for being the perfect partner. Happy first anniversary.
18. Our love story has finally reached its goal by successfully accomplishing a year of togetherness. We will celebrate our anniversary with joy while cherishing our special moments.
19. Spending one year with you in pure bliss equals a thousand years of experiencing all the other pleasures of life. On our first marriage anniversary today, I promise to be as much of a blessing to you as you have been to me.
20. It may seem like the blink of an eye, but we actually have spent a year of togetherness so full of love, care, and support. Thank you, love, for always being there!
Funny Anniversary Quotes And Messages
I always say: couples who laugh together, stay together. If you’re able to make each other smile even in bad times, then there is no obstacle you two can’t overcome together.
If you want to make your significant other smile on this special day, here’s a list of the most unique and hilarious wedding anniversary quotes and messages.
1. Wedding anniversaries are the time when people pause and reflect on what it was they did before they were married: anything they wanted to.
2. I opened my mailbox today. Surprisingly, there was no divorce letter to be found. Happy anniversary, love!
3. I love you so much I’d take a bullet for you. Not to the head…but maybe like…the leg.
4. I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then, it was too late.
5. I have learned that marriage is a boxing ring. Thank you, partner, for smacking some sense into me. Love you.
6. Happy anniversary day, from the best thing that ever happened to you.
7. Happy anniversary to the best first husband/wife I’ll ever have.
8. Leo Tolstoy wrote a book about us. It was entitled War and Peace. Happy anniversary, darling!
9. After all this time, my love for you is still stronger than my desire to be single.
10. A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made; I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.
11. These days, I find myself smiling a lot. I must be going mad, or perhaps it’s because of you, darling. Happy anniversary!
12. “And here I thought you were just a one-night stand. Happy anniversary!” – Pauline Thomason
13. Let’s celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me. Happy anniversary!
14. Let’s keep making memory after memory together, even though you’re losing yours.
15. I was thinking of going to the confectionery, but I already have the sweetest thing in the world at home. Happy anniversary, dear!
16. Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail.
17. You’re like a live wire because whenever I’m around you, I can feel the sparks of love. Happy anniversary!
18. Happy anniversary! Just imagine if our marriage was as functional as you make it appear on Facebook.
19. “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
20. On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time and how excited I am to keep doing it in the future.
21. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
22. I vow to still grab your butt when you’re old and wrinkly.
23. “Marriage is a three-ring circus: the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and suffering.” – Chester Wooley
24. I still love you, even though you fart in your sleep.
25. God proved his sense of humor when he matched you and me together. He also proved His genius. Three cheers, we made it through another year, my love!
26. Thanks for being my unpaid therapist.
27. Happy anniversary! Now, if I can just remember your birthday this year.
28. Sorry, no refunds. Happy anniversary!
29. Today, we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.
30. My dear husband, I want you… to do more around the house.
31. It’s remarkable how long we’ve tolerated each other.
32. All I want for next year is you. Just kidding, give me diamonds.
33. Overall, I love you more than I want to strangle you.
34. I love waking up next to you in the morning. Just don’t breathe on me.
35. If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.
36. Happy anniversary! We’ve been through a lot, and most of it was your fault.
37. We go together like “copy” and “paste.” Happy anniversary, baby!
38. Sometimes, I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you, so we’re even.
39. Peanut butter and jelly are not a finer match. Cheers to our anniversary!
40. Being married to you is like having a best friend who never listens to what you say.
41. A toast to making it another year of successfully pretending that we know what we’re doing!
42. Here’s to another year of loving, laughing, and putting up with each other’s mothers! Happy anniversary to you, my bae. I love you.
43. Happy anniversary, my love. Eat all the leftovers again, and I will end you.
44. There is one place I would love to go for our anniversary that I feel we don’t go to enough throughout the year. The bedroom!
45. It would be hard to imagine a life without you — laundry, cooking, and cleaning don’t just happen by themselves. Happy anniversary!
A heartfelt letter with one of these love anniversary quotes in it is really the most amazing anniversary gift you can give to your other half.
A letter or an anniversary card that will perfectly sum up the sincere, unlimited, unselfish, and beyond eternal love you feel for them. A gift like that will surely mark your special day.
Celebrate the love you have because not many people are lucky to be blessed with true love in life. Cherish every moment you get to spend together and look forward to everything the future has in store for you.