The fact is, a man needs to feel appreciated and respected to feel loved. I know that you think your man already knows that you appreciate him, but it’s always good to remind him of it from time to time.
And that is especially important if your partner’s love language is words of affirmation. In that case, positive affirmations may be the best way to express your love to him.
Now, the problem is that you aren’t so good with words and don’t know how to speak this love language, right?
Don’t worry, women need to stick together, and that’s why I have your back here. I’ve compiled this collection of the best examples of words of affirmation for men I found online. So, be my guest and take as many as you want. You’ll thank me later. ?
The Best Words Of Affirmation For Men
1. You have the best sense of humor.
2. Thank you for all that you do.
3. I love how understanding you are.
4. You respect other people’s opinions even if they differ from your own. I admire that about you.
5. I respect you and appreciate all the little things you do for me.
6. Words cannot describe the feelings and gratitude that your presence brings to me.
7. You show compassion even to those who don’t show it in return.
8. You are so giving. You share yourself freely with anyone around you.
9. I’m so lucky to have a man like you.
10. I admire how strong you are!
11. Your enthusiasm gets me excited.
12. You make me feel safe.
13. I love how you never give up and that you have an unyielding spirit.
14. You make me a better person.
15. You are wise beyond your years.
16. God blessed me with you.
17. I love how steady and stable you are . . . it makes me feel secure.
18. I know it’s pretty common to say your lover is also your best friend, but with you, it’s actually true.
19. You’re always objective; don’t ever think I don’t appreciate that.
20. I can face anything with you by my side.
21. Thank you for considering my feelings.
22. Your words make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world – thank you for noticing me.
23. You are compassionate and considerate. You treat all people equally regardless of their background. What a blessing that is!
24. You make me a stronger person.
25. I’ve learned so much from you.
26. You always invest so much time in dressing up when we go on a date, even after all this time. I absolutely adore that!
27. Thank you for listening to me.
28. You are intelligent and creative. You inspire me to do things I didn’t think were possible before meeting you.
29. I love how you pay attention to things that concern me.
30. You are an amazing man.
31. Without a doubt, your humbleness and will to help others is amazing. I love that!
32. You’re the first person I call when I have some news.
33. Your friends are so lucky to have a friend like you!
34. I adore your unyielding curiosity.
35. You are awesome.
36. You bring out the best in me.
37. You are a good man.
38. It’s amazing how kind you are to my friends. They can’t stop talking about how awesome you are.
39. You are reliable, and everyone knows that about you. That’s hard to find these days!
40. I appreciate how much you give.
41. I admire you.
42. You are smart enough to understand what I mean without me having to explain over and over again. That’s a big deal!
43. I love how you’re always outspoken, regardless of the situation.
44. You’re my protector.
45. I really admire your inner strength.
46. You sacrifice for me. I noticed that, and I’m thankful.
47. I enjoy spending time with you.
48. I appreciate that you never push and always allow me to be myself.
49. You’re such a gentleman.
50. I adore how you are never afraid to admit that you’re wrong.
51. You make me feel like a true queen.
52. You make words unnecessary because your actions speak so loudly – thank you!
53. You are an incredible person.
54. I admire your tenacity and courage!
55. You’re such a great listener and the best companion anyone could ever ask for!
56. I love how emotionally stable you are.
57. I love how you always find new places to take me out and have the best and most unique date ideas ever.
58. Look at those muscles!
59. You are a great cook.
59. You are so good with words – I love talking to you.
60. The fact that you’re willing to tell me when you’re scared of something is wonderful. I love you!
61. You are the best guy I know.
See also: 200 Daily Self-Love Affirmations To Boost Your Confidence
Sweet Words Of Affirmation For Men
1. Thinking of you makes me smile.
2. You’re such a good kisser.
3. I can’t wait to snuggle and kiss you later!
3. You’re my dream-come-true – you know that, don’t you?
4. I would do anything for you.
5. For those cute kisses, warm hugs, and one-of-a-kind love, I say a very big “thank you.”
6. Your kindness is what I love most about you.
7. You’re looking delicious today.
8. Your ability to make the ordinary beautiful is a true gift!
9. You are handsome.
10. I love your sense of humor.
11. Your laugh lights up my day.
12. You never fail to pleasantly surprise me.
13. I want to grow old with you.
14. My life is more meaningful with you in it.
15. Have you looked in the mirror and seen those sexy muscles?! Enough said.
16. Thank you for showing me how to appreciate and love life. You have been my best friend and my love. I love you.
17. I could just look at you all day.
18. Hearing your voice makes me melt.
19. You give the best hugs.
20. It’s not every day that you come across a man that’s not afraid to cry in front of you. You’re my man, and I’m proud of you.
21. Thank you for fulfilling my life. I love you.
22. You’re so kind.
23. My favorite place is anywhere you are.
24. You’re my king.
25. You look so cute right now.
26. You always make me feel special.
27. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and is still happening. Thank you.
28. You were the best-looking guy in the room.
29. You were amazing last night.
30. I love the way you hold me.
31. You have a big and pure heart.
32. I love your hugs, mostly because in your arms is my favorite place to be.
33. When you walk into the room, you leave me breathless.
34. You are my dream; you made me go where I could not reach alone. I never thought we could accomplish this much. I appreciate you coming into my life. Thank you.
35. Your smile lights up my world and makes everything better.
36. I feel blessed to have you in my life.
37. You are my favorite person in the entire world!
38. You are my dream guy.
39. Thank you for taking care of me.
40. You keep my love tank filled up every single day by doing sweet things for me, and that’s something I feel very thankful for. I’m blessed to have a man like you in my life.
41. I love the way you laugh.
42. Being with you is my favorite place to be.
43. You give me butterflies just by being near me.
44. You bring my life so much joy.
45. When I am down, you lift my spirits. When I am bored, you make me lively. You are not just my partner. You are my life. Thank you for being there for me.
46. You’re the best thing in my life.
47. You know how to make me feel wanted and appreciated. With you by my side, there are no bad days or insurmountable obstacles in this world.
48. Your kisses leave me breathless.
49. You’re a great lover.
50. Sometimes, I can’t even believe how thoughtful you are.
51. I don’t want to live without you.
See also: 25 Positive Affirmations For Happiness And Success
Words Of Encouragement For Husband
1. The way you fight and work hard for your loved ones… I’m really thankful for having a husband like you are.
2. I admire who you are as a person.
3. I’m more attracted to you every day.
4. You are loyal and faithful. How many men can be called that these days? You are truly one-of-a-kind.
5. Thanks for helping around the house.
6. Thank you so much for always going out of your way for me. You are the best. I love you so much.
7. Sweetheart, words can’t describe how wonderful a husband and father you are.
8. You’re everything I’ve always wanted in a partner and best friend.
9. You are so thoughtful when planning our future together. We will be happy forever largely because of your selfless efforts.
10. I don’t know what I would do without you.
11. My life would have been in a mess if our lives had not intertwined. You are such a blessing. Thanks for everything.
12. God has my best in mind. That’s why he gave you to me.
13. I’m so glad I get to come home to you.
14. I’m so grateful that you always have the time and energy to forgive me for my blunders.
15. You’re such a good teacher to our kids.
16. No matter what happens, you’re always patient and calm. I appreciate that, and I love you.
17. You are my rock!
18. You are strong-willed but not bossy. My perfect other half!
19. I love our life together. Words can’t express how much joy and happiness that your presence brings into my world.
20. I’m glad our kids will have such a great role model.
21. You make so many things look easy.
22. I love how you always give me good advice.
23. Your words make it seem like everything will be okay in tough times – I love that about you.
24. Thank you so much for your sacrifices.
25. I love how you make an effort to change something I don’t like.
26. Thank you for making our family your priority.
27. Being your wife is such a blessing.
28. You make loving you easy.
29. I love how you’re always cordial to my parents and how hard you work to impress them!
30. I love how committed you are.
31. Thank you for ALWAYS standing by my side.
32. Being your wife is an honor.
33. Your patience with our children is a gift.
34. Thanks for being the best friend I’ve ever had!
35. You’re a man of integrity, and I love you because of that.
36. I love that I get to grow old with you.
37. Can’t believe I married the hottest man in the world!
38. You’re all I’ve ever wanted.
39. I wouldn’t want any other life than the one I am living with you.
40. I love you because you are trustworthy.
41. I appreciate you telling me whenever something is bothering you. It’s refreshing to hear about your thoughts, and I love that you’re not afraid of sharing anything.
42. Thank you for leading the family.
See also: 150 Creative Ways To Say ‘I Love You’ To Your Special Someone
Words Of Affirmation For Him In The Morning
1. You are committed to me, and nothing scares you when it comes to our relationship. I needed to say that’s something I enjoy every single day.
2. I am peaceful and whole just because I have you in my life.
3. I’m so grateful to have you in my life and by my side!
4. Good morning, babe. I just wanted to say that I am beyond grateful to have met you.
5. You never complain about anything. Your positive attitude makes my day better every time we interact.
6. Today and every day, I am blessed because you’re a part of my life.
7. I just wanted to thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. I appreciate you so much, my love.
8. Ever since I’ve met you, I wake up each morning with a smile.
9. You make me happy every day when I wake up and see you next to me in bed.
See also: 150+ I Love You More Than Anything Quotes From The Heart
Words Of Encouragement For Him At Work
1. I appreciate your hard work and effort.
2. I’m in awe of how talented you are.
3. You’re the best problem solver in the whole world.
4. You’re such a hard worker.
5. I am amazed by how ambitious you are.
6. I love how determined you are. Even if you don’t know how to fix something, you take the initiative to learn how.
7. How are you so damn creative?
8. You’re the smartest person alive. That I can guarantee.
9. I’m so proud of you for going after your dreams.
10. I love that you’re so committed to your education! You’re a man to behold.
11. You have a lot to offer.
12. I’m proud of how far you’ve come.
13. I respect how well you handle tough situations. Not everyone can keep a level-head like you!
14. I’m thankful for your hard work and everything you do for our family.
15. I adore that you are always willing to commit to everything with maximum effort. Whether it’s me, your work, or your kids – you never cease to amaze me.
16. You are hardworking and diligent in everything you set your mind to.
17. You’re really good at what you do.
18. There is nothing I love more than your wide range of knowledge. I learn something new from you every single day!
19. You are a go-getter.
20. The way you are willing to solve every problem makes me weak at the knees. It’s an amazing pleasure to see you working hard and investing all your effort!
Words Of Encouragement For Him During Hard Times
1. You can do this.
2. This is tough, but you’ve done tough before and survived.
3. No matter what happens, I just want you to know that you are amazing, and I’m proud of you in every possible sense of the word.
4. You’re strong enough to conquer anything.
5. I believe in you.
6. You’ve got what it takes to make this work.
7. Thank you for not giving up on us through these tough times.
8. Babe, you’re doing great. You’ll overcome this little crisis and get out of it even stronger. Like you always do. I just wanted to remind you to believe in your divine self.
9. You’re doing amazing – keep going.
10. I respect how you’re handling this.
11. I’m with you every step of the way.
12. You can get through this.
13. You are a fighter, and you never give up.
14. You were, are, and always will be perfect for me.
15. You are stronger than you know.
See also: What to Do If You And Your Partner Aren’t Speaking The Same Love Language
How Do I Make My Husband Feel Special?
Dr. Gary Chapman introduced us to the 5 love languages. Now, the first thing you need to understand in order to make your guy feel special is what his primary love language is.
Here’s a little help. There are the five love languages: acts of service, receiving gifts, words of affirmation, quality time, and physical touch.
If your husband’s love language is words of affirmation, the best way to make him feel loved and special is through words. In layman’s terms, you need to be generous with kind words of appreciation and encouragement.
Your sweet words will uplift him and fill his love tank all the way to the top. And doing it in front of others will definitely boost your man’s ego and make him feel like a true king. Your king.
How Do I Give My Husband An Affirmation Word?
The best way would be doing it in person and while you two are alone, especially if your guy is shy. Of course, you can do it in front of others if you think that will have a better effect on your man.
You can take things to the next level with a little romance and write him a little post-it love note or sweet love letter and leave it in his lunch, the car, or somewhere in the house you know he’ll find it.
You can even send one of these words of affirmations via text message each day to your beloved man. I’m sure it’ll brighten up his day and make his love for you even stronger.
Wrapping It Up
I hope you’ve enjoyed these examples of words of affirmation for men. And I also hope you’ve chosen the best ones for your guy.
Trust me, these words of encouragement are another way of expressing your love for him. It won’t only encourage him to keep moving forward. It’ll also show him how much you truly love him.
So, go and show some appreciation, respect, gratitude…and, most importantly, love to your man.