Do you no longer want to sit around waiting for him to notice you? Do you want to take action, grab his attention and make your man fall for you?
Well, all I have to say is that you’re in the right place. I’ve compiled the top 9 texts to get him chasing you, and I will also share a few tricks with you when it comes to texting a guy you like.
The fact is that men chase mysterious and confident women the most – the type of women that don’t get ‘caught’ easily because they want to feel that someone is fighting for them.
So, the whole point is to give him a subtle hint that you’re interested in him and leave the ball in his court. And trust me, it’s not as hard as it may sound right now…
Top 9 Texts To Get Him Chasing You
I will reveal all the secrets when it comes to winning a guy over text, but first thing’s first. I’ve compiled a list of the top 9 texts to get him chasing you.
You probably won’t need anything more because when your guy gets one of these text messages from you, not only will he text back, but he’ll fall in love with you. Of course, only if you send it to him at the appropriate time and insert an appropriate emoji.
1. Guess what I dreamed about last night? ?
These ‘guess what’ types of text messages are the best way to tickle your man’s imagination. It’ll leave him wondering, and he’ll want to text you back to find out the answer ASAP.
Of course, you don’t have to give them a direct answer immediately. You can leave him wondering a bit more and make the whole thing more interesting. That will make you more mysterious, but in an irresistible kind of way, which will definitely make him chase you.
2. Are you missing me as much as I’m missing you right now? ?
You’re actually telling him ‘I miss you’ but in a more cool and interesting way. Also, this is a good way to get a confession out of him that he misses you too.
Sending him ordinary, boring ‘I miss you’ text messages every day will only start to bother him sooner or later. That won’t really impress him, and it may only make him stop chasing you.
3. I know you’re at work right now, but I just wanted to remind you that someone is thinking about you. ?
Text messages like this are one of the sweetest little things we can do to show our loved ones love and appreciation every day.
A message like this will tell him that you know he’s busy at work and don’t expect the communication to go on… but you simply wanted to tell him that you’re thinking about him.
It shows love and understanding. Those traits will show him that you’re a keeper and make him chase you for sure.
4. Just thinking about you makes my imagination run wild. ?
Now, if you think that it’s time to heat things up, maybe you should start with this text message.
First of all, it’ll most definitely boost your man’s ego and, more importantly, it’ll make him interested in those fantasies of yours that are running wild. However, prepare yourself before sending him this text because your texting may turn into sexting before you know it.
5. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but do you know what I find irresistible about you? ?
The fact is that the best way to get a man hooked is by complimenting him and pumping up his ego. This message will get you a text back for sure, but it’ll also give him a clear sign that you’re into him.
6. Has anyone told you how sexy your eyes look when you laugh? ?
Give him a genuine compliment that will stroke his ego. Praising him will make him confident enough to chase you.
However, don’t overdo it because that will decrease the integrity and quality of your compliments. It may seem to him that you’re the one who is trying to chase him, and that, my dear, is when he’ll stop chasing you.
7. My autocorrect keeps changing your name to hot. I think it’s onto something. ?
Tell him that you think he’s hot, handsome, or fun without actually telling him. That’s the whole point of this message.
Firstly, it’ll lure a sweet smile to his face, and secondly, he’ll probably want to reciprocate the compliment. If your kinky-but-sweet sense of humor doesn’t make him chase you, I don’t know what else will.
8. Tell me three of your fantasies, and maybe I’ll make them come true… ?
Ooh, this is where the real sexting begins. And, that’s right – you’re offering to be his naughty little genie.
However, the keyword here is MAYBE. You didn’t tell him that you’re going to do exactly what he wishes you to do… you’re just luring him to reveal those fantasies and saying that you’ll think about them.
Trust me, your man is going to chase you until you grant him those wishes/fantasies.
9. My mind’s been running wild with naughty, naughty thoughts all day…and it’s all your fault. ?
Now you’re telling him that you’ve been thinking about him all day and giving him the right to think that your thoughts are anything but innocent.
This message will definitely intrigue your man and make him chase you. He’s going to look forward to your next date and hope that you’ll make those thoughts real.
What Types Of Texts Do Guys Like To Receive?
The truth is, you don’t need to be a relationship expert or dating coach to answer this question. Yes, women and men are so different on so many levels, but when it comes to texting, we actually pretty much have the same preferences.
The point is only to send the right text at the right TIME. You need to know what types of texts to send after the first date, what types of texts to send after spending the night together, and so on.
You can’t send a sexy text message as soon as you meet a guy. Well, you can, but that will be a huge red flag for him and make him think that you’re only interested in hooking up.
To make a long story short, the important thing is to know WHAT and WHEN to text a guy. In the sequel, I’ll reveal all the types of texts men like to receive and how and when you should send them.
1. Flirty text messages
You need to constantly flirt with him if you want to make him fall for you. It’ll make him feel good, boost his ego and prove that you’re into him. The more you flirt, the more he’ll chase you.
These examples of flirty texts below will make you the master of flirting.
• “My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, I just can’t stop! See what you’re doing to me?!”
• “You’re so hot. You make every season feel like summer.”
• “I’m getting little butterflies just thinking about seeing you later today.”
• “Stop looking so hot in the pics you post. You’re killing me over here!”
• “I was just reminiscing about the first time we kissed. I’ve never felt such electricity in my life!”
2. Seductive texts
In order to win a man and make him chase you, you need to make your messages radiate with passion. Your texts need to scream that you want him, and these seductive texts below are perfect examples of it.
• “Put your phone down and come right over here…”
• “I am sooo hungry right now…thing is…I don’t want food.”
• “What outfit should I wear tonight? Something classy or something sexy?”
• “I just got out of the shower and wanted you to know that you are on my mind.”
• “I stole your jacket. If you want it back, come and get it.”
3. Cute good morning texts
Send him a cute good morning text, and he’ll fall in love with you before you know it. When your name is the first thing he sees on his phone every morning, he’ll know that you’re a keeper.
• “I woke up this morning, and you instantly crossed my mind. Just wanted to tell you that I miss you.”
• “My greatest wish is to spend the whole day cuddling in bed with you!”
• “Good morning, handsome! Did you sleep well? Or were you too busy dreaming about me…?”
• “I spent the whole night dreaming of you, and I will spend the whole day thinking of you. Good morning!”
• “This message is meant for the sweetest and most handsome man in the world, and whoaaah… now you are reading it! Good morning!”
4. Sweet good night texts
Another way to make your man chase you is by sending him a cute good night text. He’ll see it as you trying to tell him that he’s the last person who come to mind before you fall asleep.
• “I wonder how well you sleep at night and what kind of dreams you have. I wish I could step into them as you step into mine. Goodnight, handsome.”
• “You are the reason I fell asleep with a smile on my face. As you drift off tonight, may you smile thinking of me too.”
• “I’m in bed over here, you’re in bed over there… One of us is in the wrong place.”
• “As you fall asleep, know that you are the last thing I think about at night and the first thing on my mind in the morning.”
• “Sometimes the night is way too long, but knowing that I will awaken to your message makes me sleep a little easier.”
5. Interesting texts
Drop him one of these cliffhanger bomb texts. Say something that will tickle his imagination but don’t finish your sentence. Just leave three dots and wait for his reply, which will most surely be in a few seconds.
• “I have a secret that I can tell you only in person…”
• “I can think of one way to make my day better…”
• “I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but there is this one thing I like most about you…”
• “You really make me happy when…”
6. Funny texts
Some people say that the fastest way to a guy’s heart is through his stomach… I say it’s through humor. There is nothing guys like more than a woman with a good sense of humor, and that’s a fact.
These examples of funny texts below will show your man how funny and humorous you are, which will make him fall for you hard. You can also add a few funny memes or pics.
Also, another important piece of advice: don’t use LOL or LMAO too much because those are the most common conversation killers, IF they’re being overused, of course.
• “Your body is 65% water, and guess what? I am very thirsty at the moment.”
• “Please can you stop wandering through my mind, you Speedy Gonzales.”
• “I am not a photographer, but I can still picture you and me together…in my bed.”
• “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
• “So, I looked online at the restaurant’s menu. Wanna know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u.”
7. Sexy texts
If you want to level up your texting to sexting, here are a few examples of sexy texts to send to a guy.
I just want to warn you that you need to be careful with these texts. Wait for the right time to send these; otherwise, your guy might get the wrong impression. However, if you do send them at the right time, they will most definitely make your man chase you.
• “I’m just lying in bed with nothing on but a tank top, texting you…And what are you doing?”
• “I admit that I’ve been a real bad girl today, and I deserve a spanking. Is that something you could do?”
• “I can only think of one thing right now, and it’s you and me, together, on my bed.”
• “I’m out for lunch and…I’m not wearing any underwear!”
• “Wow, all those yoga classes have made me super flexible!”
When To Reply To A Text Message From A Guy
Forget everything you’ve heard or read about this because the only truth when it comes to how long you should wait to text him back is that there are no rules.
I know that most dating coaches say that you should make them wait approximately one to three hours before you text back, but, in my opinion, you should listen to your gut when it comes to that point.
Don’t play mind games with the man you like because sooner or later, he’ll understand what you’re doing, and he’ll beat you at your own game.
Let him wait but only until you figure out the best possible way to reply to his text. Also, if you let him wait for too long, he might lose interest, or your texting might go stale.
Just to be clear, you also shouldn’t reply to him right away because that might make you seem too desperate. And listen to my advice, don’t pay attention to the time, just make sure that you keep the conversation going in the best possible way.
How Does Texting Affect Relationships?
As the saying goes, every coin has two sides. So, texting in a relationship has both its good and bad sides.
Of course, the golden rule of healthy relationships is to spend time together regularly, but you can’t be together 24/7, so sometimes texting is the only option to stay in touch.
Also, it’s easier for some people to open up through texting. That may help both partners get to know each other on a deeper level.
There’s also sexting, which may help partners keep the intimacy alive. To be honest, texting has the most benefits for long-distance relationships.
On the other hand, it can also hurt your relationship. Over texting can become frustrating for one or both partners, which may be fatal for their relationship.
When you’re texting, you miss the non-verbal cues, especially when you’re fighting, which may lead to miscommunication. Texting may also decrease the quality of your communication, which will hurt your relationship deeply.
As I said, these 9 texts to get him chasing you will be all you need to make your man obsess over you. However, these few tips and tricks may also come in handy.
And don’t see these texts as mind games because they’re far from that. Look at it as you giving him a hint, proof actually, that you’re worth the chase.
Once you get that text back, it’ll be the proof you need that your guy likes you. And if you listen carefully and follow my advice, one of his next text messages will be ‘I love you‘ because that’s how much he’ll need to fall in love with you.
These texts will only make him realize the truth… that you’re one in a million, his one in a million. And if that’s not a good enough reason for him to chase you, I don’t know what is then.